𝟎𝟎𝟕

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
A SHITSHOW

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

i am not happy with our relationship!

─── NIKI DOESN'T EVEN KNOW how his friends got him to volunteer to be on the rehearsal of sinjin's new game show, but here he is, sitting in a heart shaped booth next to tori.

niki isn't really comfortable with being paired with a girl but sadly he can't complain about that fact or else everybody will know his secret.

the other two „couples" were beck and jade and andré and cat. the mood really wasn't the best, considering beck and jade constantly fighting in every chance they get.

not to forget tori's endless complaining about her broken phone. it was really driving niki crazy. after a few questions, he tried to stay calm but it was getting harder and harder for him.

pretending to be straight and having to invent a whole new persona was something that niki had trouble with.

his leg was bouncing up and down nervously, his breathing went faster and he clenched his jaw, trying to stay calm.

while niki was being distracted by his aggressive thoughts, he almost didn't noticed sinjin asking him and tori a question.

„tori. the next question is for you. what would you do if niki was being surrounded by girls telling him how attractive he is?"

„would you
a.) scream at the girls
b.) be annoyed with niki
or c.) talk about it with him?"

tori thought for a few seconds before pressing her button. niki pressed c, hoping that tori did the same. but she didn't.

„i pressed b. i would be annoyed with him because of all the girls that like him. he is a lady's hero." tori said smiling.

it couldn't be anymore uncomfortable for niki and the only person who noticed that, was beck. he saw how uneasy and anxious niki was sitting in the booth.

he noticed how niki was pretending.

that thought didn't last long because sinjin was asking him and jade the next question. beck tried to stay calm but it was almost impossible with jade being next to him.

they used every opportunity to start a fight. and suddenly they both started screaming at each other again.

„just say a, b or c!" sinjin screamed annoyed. „b!" jade screamed back. „maybe it was a." beck commented.

„i don't care!" „i'm not happy with our relationship!" beck finally said out loud. the studio went quiet akd jade looked at him broken.

niki could feel how suddenly he felt lighter. was it relief that beck finally admitted it?

xx

after the awkward game show, jade and beck were voted worst couple. the fact that the other two couples weren't even real and they still got last place made beck mad.

he tried to talk it out with jade the whole day but was impossible. in the evening the friends were playing poker at tori's house without inviting the two.

after they found out, beck had enough. „i'm tired of fighting." jade looked at him confused. „okay.. i'm gonna walk out that door and i'm gonna count to ten."

„if i get to ten and you're not out there, i'm going home. and we're done." jade explained serious.

after leaving, beck tried to get himself to open the door. he tried so hard, really. but he just couldn't get himself to do it.

he finally admitted to himself, that jade was not the right person for him.

after jade walked away, beck turned around uncomfortably, looking trough the room, seeing the big eyes of his friends.

niki saw that beck really didn't need the company of six people right now and stood up to grab his jacket.

„come on, i'll drive you home." he suggested, opening the door for him. beck really thanked him in that moment.

the car drive went quiet. just before they arrived and when niki parked the car, he spoke up. „i'm so sorry for what happened between you two." niki said quiet.

„i'm just glad that it's over. honestly. i feel so relieved." beck said, looking forward.

niki smiled at him weakly. „you can be really proud of you, for taking that big step beck, honestly."

„i'm sorry for what happened at the game show." beck confessed, looking at niki with tired eyes.

he gave him an confused look as a response, not knowing what he meant exactly. „i noticed how uncomfortable you were with all the straight talk."

so beck knew.

niki looked down. „i'm sorry that you felt this way." „so i guess you know my secret now." niki said embarrassed.

beck shook his head. „niki. i promise you that i will not tell anyone if you don't want me to. you're secret is kept safe with me."

these words felt so good because they genuinely sounded like they came from his heart. not just empty talk. he really meant that seriously.

nobody has ever said something like that to niki before.

★ ★ ★

a/n: finally a new chapter
i hate writing