𝟎𝟎𝟖

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGYPT

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

i'm making a hot chocolate.

─── AFTER ALL THAT HAPPENED niki really needed a break. but there was sadly no time for that. he was currently sitting on the stairs next to andré, playing his new song on his keyboard.

„wow, that song was amazing!" he said smiling. niki was flustered and looked away. „so what's the song for? friday night concert?" andré asked.

„no, it's for my advanced song writing class. but i have no lyrics yet and it's due in three days." niki admitted. andré nodded his head.

„you got this, you're an amazing song writer!" he praised him. „thanks. but when i have lyrics, i want you to sing the song with me." niki announced, making andré all excited.

xx

after niki learned, that andré cannot record the song with him due to him needing to help his grandma, niki looked for someone else.

he wanted to go through every possible option before he asked beck. because he knew, that if beck records his song, niki would probably propose with a ring after hearing it.

but sadly, he had no other option than to ask beck. robbie can't sing and tori was busy, studying, also niki needed a mans voice.

so he asked beck.

niki was sitting nervously in the school's recording room, waiting for beck to arrive.

„hey niks." he said after walking through the door with his signature charming smile. niki couldn't help but smile too at the nickname beck gave him.

„ready to record your song?" beck asked excitedly.

xx

time was flying and the two were sitting in the recording studio until midnight. niki's head was about to explode and all of his ideas just didn't sound right to him.

niki leaned back and sighed loudly. „i can't anymore." he said exhausted. beck chuckled directly at him. „come on, niki boy. i know that you can do it." beck said calmly, while placing his hand on niki's lap.

niki shook his head in disbelief. „no i seriously can't do it no more." after a small pause of silence, beck put on the earphones.

„record this. i'm trying something." he announced smiling. niki sat up quickly and clicked on recording. and as soon as beck started to sing, niki was mesmerized by his voice.

beck looked so beautiful while singing. niki studied every detail of his face. lost in his thoughts, niki didn't even noticed that beck finished his song.

„and? you like it?" the brown haired wanted to know. niki was too shocked to even react so he just shook his head while mumbling a satisfied „mmhhh."

beck continued to giggle while niki just wanted to kiss him in this moment.

xx

tori woke up, completely confused when niki called her probably a thousand times at 4 in the morning.

niki rang her doorbell like crazy and when tori finally opened the door, he stepped in with his sleepwear and sweating like crazy.

„tori i'm freaking out!" he said panicking while stepping inside her house, shaken up. „what's going on? niki it's 4 in the morning!" tori answered tired and confused.

„can you make a hot chocolate??" niki asked hastily. „no i'm not making a hot chocolate! what's the matter with you anyway??" she wanted to know.

niki sighed and sat down on her red couch. „i think i'm in love with beck." he finally spoke out after denying it for so long. tori's eyes widened.

„i'm making a hot chocolate."

★ ★ ★

short chapter but i hope u enjoy <3