The disappearance of Finney Blake

3rd person!

The sky was gray, the wind cold hitting Bruce's face. He had his tournament today, the boy felt pressure deep inside him to win for his team. Nobody saw inside Bruce's mind, but it was full of overwhelming thoughts about who he'd disappoint if he hadn't won this game for his team, what if they didn't make it to regionals because of Bruce. Bruce road in the back of his parents Cadillac to the game, feet tapping, head spinning. The boys parents parked the car and Bruce hopped out opening the trunk grabbing his helmet and bat.

"Good luck kid, don't think to much" mr yamada hugged the boy before Bruce ran off to the field meeting with his teammates. The other team members were stretching along side the field and he observed the kids. He knew some from school like ~Finney Blake~ The game started as the sunlight started to dim and the moon came out. The game was soon to end, scores close in touch. It was Bruce's turn, he'd determine if they got the win or not.

Bruce missed the ball, he groaned in anger. Missing again, and then Oh he hit it! Bruce ran fast as possible reaching 1st base, then 2nd, and 3rd! Home run! Bruce's teammates ran out erupting him in a hug. The other team sighing. Bruce walked over to the boy pitching for him.
"Hey finn good job"

"Thanks- you did well" finney smiled
"You almost got me man, your arms mint!" Bruce high-fived the boy before running off. Bruce walked home, a black van sped down the street as Bruce was about to cross it. He quickly stopped and the cars driver eyed the boy before slowly driving away. Bruce raised an eyebrow, he kept walking while he smiled at the fact he'd managed to make his team get to regionals. Two girls yelled his name and Bruce quickly turned his head.
"Good job bruce!"

"Thanks!" Bruce smiled eyeing them down. They kept staring and looked at eachother giggling, whilst Bruce was looking there way he spotted a cop car, a boy in back. He had curly hair and ocean blue eyes. He recognized him as Vance Hopper, of course he was back in a car like that, it would never surprise anyone if he got a life-sentence at the age of sixteen. The boy in the car quickly glared at him making Bruce quickly look away. When Bruce got home his sister came over hugging him.
"Good job Brucey!" She smiled looking up and he patted her back thanking her. A phone rung, Bruce's mother running to the kitchen grabbing the phone picking it up. Her face dropped, she mumbled into the phone before hanging up.
"What's wrong mom?" Bruce asked at the concern on his moms face.

"It's happening again."

"What is?" He asked confused
"Remember last year when that paperboy and the other kid got kidnapped, and it was a whole thing" Bruce nodded.

"He's back- the grabber is back" she looked concerned "I need you to watch your sister after school from now on we can't have you guys go missing"

"I-okay.." Bruce didn't know why his mom was being so overprotective. The 'grabber' only took kids who weren't known. Bruce was one of the most popular kids in his town, for baseball. He'd sighed before taking off to his bedroom for the night. The next morning the sky was really Erie, he rode his bike to school after dropping his sister off at the bus stop, everybody was being directed into the gymnasium. He saw kids sitting on the bleachers so he walked his way over to his friends.
"What's this about?" Bruce rose an eyebrow

"You didn't hear?" Bruce shook his head, the boys sighed "The disappearance of Finney Blake."

Bruce's mouth dropped open
"Finn? I saw him after the game though-"

"Yeah he got taken on his way home.. nobody saw anything, except for some black balloons" Bruce looked around at everyone's devastated faces, he spotted a girl, Gwen. She sat alone, she'd known Amy. Amy didn't say anything about Finn going missing, maybe she didn't want to ruin a mood.

Principal Simons tapped the microphone, he sighed "hello, I wanted to show some recognition of all our folks who have gone missing this last year." He looked back at the smart board.

"Griffin stag, he was only 9. He got taken on his way to an icecream store.., billy he was doing what he did everyday- delivering papers. Only thing we know was it was on the corner of **** avenue, and yesterday our fellow student Finney Blake-" people looked over at Gwen "Finn was on his way home from a baseball game, nobody's seen him since. Only thing known is a trail of black balloons was at the sight of his disappearance, down the road from his home. Our hearts go out to the fellow families, and hope these kids are found" he set the microphone down, Bruce's heart ached. He'd been one of the last people finn talked too before he went missing, maybe he ran away? It'd been rumored they didn't have a great father, and there mother killed herself last spring. Bruce shook out of his thoughts at the kids going to class, he quickly walked to chemistry n distraught.

When the boy was walking home he heard a crackle in the bush. He quickly turned his head, being aware of his surroundings from the new kidnappings. A kitty ran out and Bruce immediately looked at it in Aw, he went to pet it and it backed away. Bruce grabbed it looking around to see if there were any others.
"Hey!" He heard a yell and he turned, it was a curly haired boy running up.

It was Vance hopper..

"Oh- hi"
"That's my cat, sorry if he scared you" Vance chuckled his eyes glistening.

"No no it's fine-" he handed the kitten over and saw how it immediately relaxed in the boys arms.
"Cats man are you?"

"Might be" Vance said, "well. See you around maybe.." he stopped.

"It's Bruce."

"Cool, I'm vance"
"Yeah I know." Bruce smiled "I've got to go.. see you" bruce walked away heading to his get his sister from her bus stop fastly. He saw a black van speeding down a street, it looked to be the same one as yesterday It had.. black balloons in the back.

Would bruce really see Vance again?