Your cold touch

Tw

A door slammed open, Bruce jolted his head. The man took the mouth of his mask off. His face looked ugly.

"Having fun kids?" The man said laughing, Bruce just glared.

"Not a talker today Brucey" he looked over to Vance who was glaring deeply "what about hopper"
"Shut the fuck up queer." Vance spoke, his teeth showing. He looked pissed off by the guys presence.

"Do I need to punish you? You like those don't you" Vance went tense.
"Fuck off please" the grabber laughed. Walking slowly up to them, grabbing Vance by his collar.
"We'll be back Brucey" he grinned going into his pocket. He sprayed the weird substance in Vance's mouth, the boy fastly passing out. A tear escaping dripping on the floor as he got carried up the stairs.
Bruce was scared for what would happen.. was he gonna kill him?

Bruce picked at his nails anxiously waiting, and waiting.

A half hour later he came back down, practically throwing vance on the mattress. As well setting two plates of food down.

Vance flashed an eye open, his lip quivering. Bruce rubbed the kids back, knowing the grabber left.
"Are you okay?, V" Vance nodded. Sitting up, holding his stomach achy.
"L-let's just eat" he said grabbing one of the plates. He couldn't bare to look at it. "Here bruce have mine, you need it more.."

"You need to eat vance-" Bruce said grabbing his own food.

"No. Eat mine, for me." Bruce sighed, agreeing too. He ate fast, really fast. He was starving.
"What did he do?" Bruce questioned

Vance store at everything, but Bruce.
"Bad things." He shook his head, another tear slowly falling. Vance quickly wiped it. Bruce went silent, looking at the boy, he scooted next to him resting his head on Vance's shoulder.
"Do you think we'll actually make it out?"

"Mhm. I believe in us" Vance looked at him, smiling slightly. Bruce nodded comforting the curly haired kid. Bruce felt himself dozing off, he tried keeping his eyes open as it was still bright outside but he just couldn't. He started imagining things..

"HELP" Vance screamed and the grabber was on top of him doing things. Things Bruce didn't wanna imagine.

"Shut it someone's gonna hear" he covered Vance's mouth taking the cigar out. He burned vance with it throwing it out into the street. A weird substance in the kids mouth. And put in the same van bruce had been. It was behind an alley of the grab n go, nobody heard.

Bruce shifted in his sleep, sweating he felt a tap on his shoulder as he quickly shot up panting.
"Bruce you okay?" Vance asked worried, Bruce looked around like he'd seen a ghost.

"Uhm yeah" he avoided looking at vance.
"No your not" Vance said "don't lie"

"I'm not?" It sounded like more of a question, vance sighed grabbing Bruce's chin facing it to look at him. Now bruce couldn't avoid eye contact.
"What's up?"
"I had a nightmare.." Bruce felt vulnerable and didn't like it.

"About?" Bruce shrugged making vance roll his eyes "tell me, please- for me darling" he said in a comforting voice. It took bruce by surprise.
"U-uh it was the grabber.. he put you in a van and burned your arm" Bruce said, vance let go of his chin. Looking down at his arm, it was the burn marks from the day.
"Oh."

"I'm sorry he did that too you... I- you know" Vance nodded before he could say the words. "You didn't deserve that"

"Neither did you."
"He didn't do that to me- what do you mean" Bruce raised an eyebrow

"Naughty boy, Bruce you went up the stairs. What do you think happened when you passed out?" Vance whispered "why do you think your legs were aching and you couldn't walk" he added. Bruce felt gross in his body, realizing he didn't just get beat.

"Oh my god." A tear escaped bruce "did he do it to everyone" Vance nodded.

"He told me I'm his favorite, he says I remind him of his first victim, griffin stagg" Vance mumbled. Bruce thought for a minute, he so wanted out, more than he ever had before.
"He only hasn't killed me yet, because.. he enjoys what he does with me, I'm like his doll. He likes my long hair he says" Vance gulps. Bruce invited the boy in a hug, not expecting to be hugged back, surprisingly he was quickly wrapped with to arms.
"I'm so sorry-"

"Don't be, it's okay" Vance lied
"Is it?"

"Yeah I'm used to it." Bruce nodded, looking up at vance.

"Can we talk about something less depressing? Even though most things feel sad from this hell hole." He chuckled.

"Sure, spit something out" Vance shrugged

"Why'd you call me darling?"