Basement lovers

Tw

Next thing Bruce knew Vance was on top of him and they were kissing. Bruce breathed heavily his heart racing, the mattress on the floor was making it harder to make out than he'd like. A door opened and plate's dropped.

"Hopper.. you were my boy, not bruceys" the grabber said turning his head. Vance quickly hopped off Bruce walking to the corner. He dug his hands in his hair, kicking the wall.

"Fuck."

"I might just.. have to torture your boy more than I do you"

"No." Vance pleaded , the man just walked up to Bruce slowly
"No get away from him."
"No please"
"I'll do anything"
"He's all I have"
"Don't hurt him!" Vance screamed being ignored

"Can you not hear me! Please do something to me not him!"

The grabber picked Bruce up, Bruce squirmed trying to leave his touch.
The old man slowly turned his head
"What would be fun with that?" He laughed "I like watching you suffer, soo I'll just do it in front of you lovely boy" he reached in his back pocket spraying Bruce in the mouth. He dropped the kid, grabbing Vance who was pulling at his hair in the corner. He handcuffed him to the bed before reaching for Bruce's clothing. Stripping him and doing things, vance screamed till his voice went hoarse.

He watched the boy get beat, and r@ped.

He cried sitting there
"Your a monster!" He yelled

"Oh I know vancey"  the grabber said "I know" he stood up breaking through the handcuffs, launching at the grabber. He went to punch him, but he was launched backwards.
"Hopper! Jeez" he laughed, reaching into his back pocket. There was a pocket knife, and he traced it gently along Bruce's chest taunting Vance. Vance stood back up again, snatching the pocket knife, he held it at the man.

"Go! Now! I'm not afraid to slice you open" he panted, the old man stared at the knife before turning to the door way and locking them back in. Vance looked at a passed out Bruce on the floor. He shook the boy harshly as an eye blinked open, Bruce looked around. He saw Vance, a tear escaped from the curly haired boys face and onto Bruce's.
"Oh my god- im so sorry" he cried into Bruce's shoulder.

Bruce laid there shocked, he could hardly move. He clinged onto Vance, not wanting to let go. Ever.

The two boys sat there for what felt like ages, vance couldn't imagine how Bruce felt in that moment, but he knew it wasn't good. Vance went through it a ton, but having to witness bruce getting raped hurt more than it happening to himself.
"I'm sorry.."  Vance whispered rubbing circles around Bruce's back.

"I'm okay."
"My love, I-I should've stopped him" Vance was feeling guilt.

"No. You couldn't it's okay" Bruce shook his head, his lips still quivering. He didn't like his own body.
They moved to the mattress and Bruce laid on top of vance, shaking slightly. He wanted to go home to his parents, he wanted to be out in the field playing baseball.  "Can we escape?" He whispered.

"How would we?"
"There has to be a way.. to open that door" Vance looked at the pocket knife in his hand, and back at the door.

"There's a lock on the door." Vance said, Bruce began looking around.
"What are you doing?"

"I-I had a dream, that billy boy.. he said it's his bike lock, the grabbed stole it and made it the lock"

"Your only saying this now?" Vance said standing up and tracing along the walls. He found something, it was six numbers.

******
"I found it!" Vance looked at Bruce who ran over, he memorized the words, saying them in his head over and over again. They walked to the basement door, putting the pocket knife into the lock and turning it. They heard a click and looked at eachother.

Opening the door they slowly walked up the stairs

When they opened the door, the old man was in the chair, but this time asleep. They ran past him as Vance put the code in the door. Wrong.

He tried again and the door opened, but a dog started to bark and he sprinted out, Bruce following. They turned there heads to see the garage open and a van shooting out of it. The boys kept sprinting. Vance hollered for help

The grabber took the van, ramming over Bruce's foot. Vance turned back going to grab him when he was tackled to the ground. His mouth covered by a hand.
"You scream I kill both of you" he warned "understand?"  Vance nodded slightly. A light turned on from a house by them. Vance stayed quiet though, it quickly turned off.

"Naughty boy.." he said punching Vance in the face so hard he passed out..