|𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗|

As some girls say "I'm not like other girls." this may have been true for your case. You had absolutely no friends through your entire lifespan so far. Sure you did have 'friends', but they weren't friends. your parents tried to help you and find someone to talk to you but nothing helped. You couldn't help it.

Your life was already full with your family and studies. You cared for your older and younger sister. They meant the world to you. The only ones you've talked to for the long run. Your sweet 16th birthday was approaching. Only a few days away. The only thing you felt for that day was fear. 

You didn't want anything to do with finding love. Your older sister had received a thin red string on her pinky like your mother had. You hoped for a similar string so it would be a small item that you could simply ignore.

In a few months your second year of highschool would begin and so would every other girl's desire for finding 'true love'.

You took a seat for homeroom and prepare for class. "L/n-san~" You flinch. You turn and see your classmate Hoshima Hiruka. "You're turning 16 in a few days right?" She asks. "... What about it?" You ask in a soft voice. "You're getting your special item! Aren't you exited about it?"

You shake your head and try to ignore her. You were even surprised she had it in your class. She was a slacker most of the time and was barely making it to the smart classes.

"Well that's something that everyone looks forward too- Even the guys! They never believe in such things!" She slams her hands on your desk. You wished the teacher had arrived so she would stop socializing to you.

The bell rang for homeroom to start and everyone went to their seats as the teacher walked in. Class began and the teacher talked. You took notes and space out every now and then. This is what you did everyday as a top student.

You'd do almost the same thing everyday. Head to school, go back home, study for about 20 minutes, eat dinner, and talked with your sisters.

Once school was over your older sister waved you over. "How was your day?" She asked you, "It was fine-" You told her. "You can keep telling me that! I wouldn't believe you for a moment." She teases. "Graduation will be in a few months. Hope your prepared to be alone for a year until Chika gets to highschool."

You sigh. "I know. That year will be hell for me." She laughs. "You should see the second years! They're soooooooo funny and... Stupid. Especially Bokuto!" She looks away. The two of you begin to walk home. You stop to pick up your sister Chika from her school and the three of you chat. "Y/n's birthday in a few days. She'll be getting her special item. I wonder what it is? Another red string or something else?" 

"Shut up Yua. It only makes sense that you'd get the string. It may not run in the family. Your name literally means binding love and affection." Chika says. "Oh please 'Near'. " You roll your eyes.

Your sisters fight until you got home. You skip studying as there is nothing new. Once a few hours passed, after dinner you went to bed. You plopped onto your bed. You began to think about the thing you'd receive. Only time can tell.