|𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚏é|

For the entire day, you were pacing back and forth through your room. You couldn't get the book out of your mind. "It's the only link I have to my soulmate!" You mumble. You felt so stupid to drop the book. You really hoped that Aakashi had the book otherwise you'd have to wait till Monday to get it.

DING!

You got a notification on your phone.

You quickly garbed your phone and opened the message. Don't forget! ***** Café at 3 You had saved Aakashi as "Hot pretty boy" for whatever reason. You quickly changed the saved name to Aakashi just in case anyone checked your phone. You lost something yesterday. I'll give it to you at the café.  You were glad. Hopefully he didn't look inside. 

You looked at the time 2:37. "Oh shit!" You ran to your closet and rummaged through some clothes. You knew the café was known for it's pleasing cottage core aesthetic. You looked for a while and found a nice outfit you had kept for a while. You quickly put on the outfit

{Picture from Pinterest You can choose something else that pleases you if you'd like}

You look at the time once more 2:48. You put on a pair of white tights and some brown loafers. You quickly head downstairs and out the door. "Where are you going?" Chika asked while you opened the door. You swing your purse over your shoulder. "Hmm... Somewhere." You dashed out the door.

You almost ran to the café. You lived not far from it. Possibly only 12 minutes. You constantly checked your phone to look at the time. You knew it'd be fine if you were only a few minutes late. 9 minutes at most. 

At 3:01, you were very close to the café. It was only a block away. You were panting. Your energy had been drained. You slowly walk into the café. The bell dings. The sayings were true. The café had cottage vibes. You look around and you find Aakashi softly waving at you. You smiled and sat across from him.

"Sorry I'm a bit late." You tell him. "Don't worry, I just got here a minute or so ago." he tells you. "Is there anything on the Menu you want? I'll go order it."

"If you insist. I'll take a {whatever drink or snack you choose}." You tell him. He smiles and gets up to go order. A few minutes later he comes bac with your order and a medium coffee. "Oh, I almost forgot. Here." He hands you your novel back. "Thank you."

"The funny thing Is I also have one similar to this. " He comments. "Don't worry. I haven't seen the contents of your book yet." He takes out a very similar novel. "About 600 pages?" You ask. He nods. He hands the novel to you and you open it next to yours. You open to the very middle and find it blank like yours. You flip to the very front. Owner: Aakashi Keji it says. On yours it says the same thing but with Y/n L/n instead of Aakashi's name.

"When did you get this?" He asks. "I got it on my birthday this year." You look at him. "Strange. So did I." You couldn't believe it. There was such a low chance of the two of you getting an exact or very identical item unless.... The two of you were soulmates.

"There's to slim of a chance..." You mumble. "It is possible." He assures you. You absoulutly did not want to believe that Aakashi was your soulmate. I mean... He looks like he would be a match for me? You flip to the next page of Aakashi's book and compare the two. Aakashi looks at them. "A exact match...."

You blushed at the realization. You cover your face with your hands, embarrassed. There's nothing to be embarrassed about Y/n.. You tell yourself. "What's wrong with a perfect match?" Aakashi's question throws you off. "I just.. uh... I just didn't expect you to be my soulmate... I thought I wouldn't meet mine for a long time?"

"I guess that's reasonable." Aakashi doesn't seem to be moved. He slowly sips on his coffee as he looks through a book. "I guess we have to write a novel then." He tells you. ".... I completely forgot about that part-"