|𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕|

It was your 16th birthday. Today was the day you'd find out what your item was. You woke up and rub your eyes. You half expected to find a thin red string on your pinky. You don't find anything in your presence. You look at your phone to check the time. 11:34! I'm so late- Nevermind. It's Sunday

You walk down stairs for brunch. "Soooo~ What did you get??" Chika asked. "She won't get her thing till noon." Yua tells her. "You get your item the day you're sixteen and around the time you were born! I tohught you already knew that!" You ignore them and get something to eat from the fridge. You drink some soda you found. "Tell us what you get at 12!" Chika yells. "Keep your voice down!" Your mom yells from the living room.

"Sorry.." Yua laughs at Chika. After eating brunch you head back upstairs to your room. You plop on your bed and scroll through your phone. You had lost track of time and it was already 12:25. You look around for a new item. It didn't take you too long to find something on your nightstand.

A novel? Sweet! I get to read something! You thought your mom got it for you. The Novel didn't have a title. Perhaps it was a diary? You opened to the first page and you find a small note. Item: Empty Novel. Write your own story with your soulmate once they receive theirs. Once on 12/5/???? at ??:??You may begin writing.

You were confused. The day had already passed so you could write a story. You took out the note and looked at the back. Writing begins on 6/3/????. use following paper to communicate till the time arrives. All used paper will be erased on the day. A year away.

Hello You write on the back paper. Hello soulmate. Almost an instant reply.  a note showed up. You can no longer talk till ??/??/???? Or until the two of you meet properly.

"What horrible luck." You mumble. Now you'd have to carry this stupid blank novel in hopes that when you meet your soulmate. How long would it take for you to find him? Hopefully he wasn't bad....