|𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖|

I kind of forgot about this story-

Your second year was one of the best years of your life

Your second year was one of the best years of your life. You met the love of your life- and your soulmate. That one café meeting with him where the two of you told each other everything on the top of your minds changed everything. You opened up to him more. turns out, you had a lot in common.

It was only a few small things. Not major subjects. The two of you had a small passion of writing. The two of you began to constantly talk to each other. Your second item- the thin red string wouldn't stop you form being with Aakashi. No matter how hot your other 'soulmate' was, you wouldn't imagine your life without Aakashi.

You had just finished a chat with Aakashi. It was 1 AM and you were tired. You plopped onto your bed and smiled. Your conversations took a while to end. There seemed like endless topics to talk about with him. You would always remember sub topics to add.

You soon quickly fell asleep to be welcomed by a strange dream..

You opened your eyes to find yourself floating in the clouds. It felt real... You knew you were dreaming. You thought it was on of those dreams. You could do anything in this dream. You look around in your surroundings. You seamed to be drifting somewhere.

This place felt like a paradise. It gave you a nice warm feeling. You began to see tall skyscrapers and building. It reminded you of Tokyo.

You soon land on a cloud platform. "Erm.. Hello there mortal." You turn around. You see a tall lady who had cotton candy like hair. She had piercing golden eyes that showed her superiority. It looked like she had an awkward soft smile on her face.

"There... Seems to be a mistake." The lady tells you. "What mistake?" You ask. You were truly curious. "Before I tell you. You must know that this isn't really a dream." You were confused. "Well, it sort of is but- This is called a 'indirect dream meeting' or something- I forgot what they called it."

You nod your head, still confused. "You see the thin red string on your finger?" She points to your pinky. You nod. "You also have another object that connects you to your soulmate, correct?" You nod your head once more. "You were never supposed to have any of those."

"What do you mean by that?" You were beginning to feel scared. "Technically.. Your soulmate is on the other side of your world. With.. Aakashi Keji was it? The two of you were never suppose to meet." 

Were your feelings real? Were they staged? Were they meant for another person? You couldn't help but wonder.

"Would you like to see your 'other soulmates'?" You nod. The lady shows you 3 holograms. 1 of Aakashi and 2 of people you didn't know. At first, they looked attractive. The lady soon shows a list of traits. Aakashi's was way different from the other two. The other two looked at least 4 years older than you. You didn't mind that part but you had fallen for Aakashi and there was no turning back.

"You must chose. Which will it be? It's already hard to look- I mean find each person's soulmate. We have no other case like this. Choose one of the three and we shall give the other two different soulmates that would better suite them." You didn't know who she was referring to when she said we. You assumed that was the people who chose everyone's soulmate.

"I want..." You thought of the choices. "I chose Aakashi Keji." It felt weird saying his full name. "Great. We had set up a few alternatives if you chose someone else." The lady smiles. A long staff appears in her hand. 

"May you be blessed with a long lasting relationship with your official soulmate. You will not remember this 'dream' and you and your soulmate will forget about the second item mishap." She hits the staff on the ground and you begin falling through the clouds.

The dream comes to an end. The clouds disappear, replaced by a black void. A few moments of you and Aakashi pass through like old movie clips. The red string disappears from your pinky and the novel comes to your side. The pages flip wide open.

The words; "You will forget about all of this. May you have a new start with this." The dark void is soon replaced with glistening sunlight shining through your window. Your memory of the dream had been completely erased.