|𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢|

The first of your first year of highschool wasn't so bad until Yua graduated. It was the start of the second year of highschool at Fukorodani would be living hell. Or it may be.

"L/n san! let's go to the social party together tonight!"Hiruka tells you after school. You didn't really have a choice since the whole school attended. "Fine."

"Yay! See you at 7~" She runs off. You walk home alone. and prepare for the party. You go through your closest for something to wear. Mostly all the girls would wear a fancy dress but you'd enjoy something more comfortable.

You find two outfits and you choose one. You find some shoes that would fit with the outfit. You try on some heels you randomly found and pose. I can step on someone in these. You try on a few other shoes and you choose whatever went well with your outfit. You also put on a beret for extra details.

You grab your bag and head down stairs. "I'm going to the social party!" You yell and you dash out the door before anyone could stop you. Hiruka waits for you at your ate and the two head off. Hiruka could've talked to so many other people besides you but she already took a liking to you and became your first real friend.

You two arrive at the house and bright lights aluminate out of the windows. "HeYyY!~" Someone opens the door. You can smell a hint of alcohol on them.  A small few of the third years held glasses of alcohol. You were quite disgusted with underaged drinkers.

Hiruka leaves you alone to talk with someone. You end up sitting in a corner for most of the time. "I wanna go home..." You mumble. "So do I. I didn't know the third years would be this bad.." Someone says. You look up next to you. You quickly stand up. He had dark black hair with blue eyes.

He was drop-dead-gorgeous.

You couldn't believe a hottie was talking to you but you realized that you were calling him a hottie. "I know right? Why would they drink here..." You say softly. He softly smiles. The two of you awkwardly watched everyone else dance and scream. "It's quite chaotic here." He chuckles. 

You nod. You quickly go to a table and get the boy and you some drinks {non- alcoholic}. You chat for a bit. You sip on your drink and laugh. "That really happened?" You ask. "Sure did." he was beginning to crack up. "I'm kind of glad Bokuto-san's not here. He'd make this 3 times more chaotic."

You nod. You had no idea who this Bokuto was but you didn't care. You and this boy had already become good friends. "Can I get your number?" He asks. "...." 

"Oh! I' don't mean I like you or anything! I just wanted your number so we could talk. I don't know much about you so yeah..." You think about it and give him your contact info. "It's getting late. I'll walk you home if you'd like."

"that sounds good." You take his offer. The boy walks you home. You chat for the short walk. "I'll see you next time." You wave goodbye and walk through your gate. "See you."

You enter your house and quickly head to your room. you take off your shoes and plop in bed. You couldn't believe that you befriended someone. Especially a pretty boy. You took out your novel and open up the front page. 

Soulmate: ???????? ????{Status: Met}

"Huh?" You read it a second time.  You've recently meet your soulmate as it seems. You'd thought it'd be harder to find him. You thought he would be on the other side of the world or something.

Just who was he?