|𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚢|

I'm not kidding with the title-

You panicked the next day as the thin red string on your finger was not a hallucination and was real

You panicked the next day as the thin red string on your finger was not a hallucination and was real. Your empty novel was still on your tableside and hasn't been touched in a few days. You just got home from school and you weren't too focused during class. You knew you had to get your act back together but the string and novel were always on your mind.

You receive a notification and you open it up. Aakashi texted you the location. It was a small café where you had a small room to yourself and another person so you could talk and eat without any disturbance.

You sigh as you had forgotten your mini appointment with Aakashi. You quickly put on an outfit and make your way to the café. You slide the novel into your bag. Your siblings were busy doing homework so they wouldn't bother you with this. 

You awkwardly walked down the streets. The café was a little bit far but it wasn't something you couldn't handle. You'd get there on time if you just walked. If you took the train you might have been to early. 

You notice someone following and looking at you so you quickly make your way to the train station. You didn't know why people would follow or look at you often. It would always be awkward for you.

You quickly speed walked to the train station where you would be safer with more people. You headed for the ticket booth at the station and the person behind the counter greets you. "Hello there Ma'am! where are you headed today?" The person had a kind tone. You tell them the location. 

You hand the fee and get a ticket in return. You quickly head to the platform and wait for the train. The person appeared to be gone which calmed you down. You board the train and you're greeted by a familiar face.

"Hm? Hello there L/n." Aakashi smiles. Seeing him made you feel happy. "Hello." You were glad that you wouldn't be late or too early.

The doors close and the train begins to move at a fast speed. The train soon comes to s top and makes a announcement for the stop and Aakashi and you get off. "The café's  only a little bit away from here." Aakashi holds your hand and walks with you.

You didn't mind his action. His hands fit almost perfectly with yours. The cool breeze blew with a soothing melody from the wind. Today was a nice day to go out. The two of you soon arrive at the café and get a small room. You take a moment to order before starting a conversation.

It was a bit awkward at first. You fiddled with your fingers and looked away. "You can tell me about how you feel about anything." Aakashi says. His voice and tone was soothing. You almost started talking but stop to think about what you should even bring up.

"I see. It's alright. take your time to open up to me. I don't mind." You were starting to feel bad for not speaking. You figured that it might have been best for you to start with a story- or.. You could say anything..

You could do many things- Confession was on your mind but it might have been to early for that. "I can't really focus on my studies.." You mutter. "Hm? What's the reason?" Aakashi asked. "... The thing about soulmates... The things we're given.. Why- no, how did I end up with two? Is there more than one person who I'm supposed to be with?" You bite your bottom lip.

"I thought that the novel would be our connection- I mean, it is. I couldn't imagine me being with anyone... Except you." You finally confessed something. Aakashi smiles. "It'd be hard for me to imagine me not being with you."

It was awkward once more. Your orders came to the table and you sipped your drink. Soon enough, you practically told Aakashi everything on your mind. You felt like crying several times but you resisted.

Within 30 minutes, Aakashi starts telling you things on his mind too. This let's your mind ease.

This is still only the start of your relationship but you were making progress. Every minute you spent with him gave you butterflies. You were in love. You didn't know how to feel- but it felt good.