2. Investigation

They were sitting at the table, looking deep in thought, drinking their respective beers and contemplating about their teammate's love life.

- Inarizaki was going on Nationals that year, correct? That is alot of schools, holey shit! - Hoshiumi shouted in frustrarion.

- Okay which schools were going to the nationals that year? -Suna said

- Karasuno, Nekoma, Fukurodani, - Hinata said as Bokuto nodded

- Kamomedai, Inarizaki, Itachiyama - Komori said

-Okay I think we can cross out Karasuno, cause the only person the same height is Asahi, who is traveling around the world with Nishinoya. - Hinata said as Kageyama nodded

- We can cross out Inarizaki - Suna said

- Fukurodani also out, there isn't a single person that height except me in my old team - Bokuto said

Komori face palmed as he got a brilliant idea.

- I GOT SOMEONE - Komori yelled

- Who is it? - Suna asked

- You remember my old capitan? Iizuna Tsukasa, he was quite tall back then, but now he is REALLY tall. Like 6'2 I think. -

- Yeah that could be it! - Suna yelled.

- Okay I will contact him tomorrow, cause it's late - Komori said

- Let's have a toast, for our brilliant investigation - Bokuto said picking up the beer. Everybody was really satysfied about their discovery

---The-Next-Day---

Kageyama and Hinata walked on the court. They saw almost the whole team, without Atsumu and Sakusa, waiting for them with the call.

- COME ON WE ARE GOING TO EXPOSE ATSUMU! - Komori yelled.

- What the fuck are you talking about Motoya? - Said Sakusa walking in.

- Hi cousin, we are going to call Atsumu's boyfriend! - Komori yelled. Sakusa went pale, but nobody noticed. Sakusa's heart was raceing, but he didn't want to show.

- What do you mean Miya's boyfriend? - Sakusa asked. He didn't think they got caught, they have been together for six years and they fooled everyone they met. He loves the fake blonde and that's why they live together and that's why Sakusa proposed to him year ago. The preparation, asking Osamu for permission and getting Kita's help with the proposal was really stressful, but it was worth it, cause Atsumu said yes. And that is all that matters. The wedding is set in three months, so they need to tell their team about that and hand invitations. But for now they have more important stuff.

- Ahhh, Omi-san we saw Atsumu kissing someone yesterday and we called up his brother who told us it was Atsumu's boyfriend and he told us they met their second year and Kita-san told us that this person played volleyball and we saw him, he was a bit taller than Atsumu-san sooo... - Hinata said while looking at the black haired spiker who looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

- So... who do you think it is? - He asked scared shitless.

- I think it's Iizuna, our ex-capitan - Komori said as the shit ton of stress disappeared from the spikers shoulders.

- Come on Sakkun, We are going to call him. - Bokuto yelled as Sakusa walked closer.

After few seconds they could hear

- Hello Iizuna Tsukasa here, what do you need? -

- Hey Iizuna-san! It's me Komori Motoya, I want to ask you something -

- Shoot-

- Are you perhaps dating Miya Atsumu? - Komori dropped a bomb.

- No... I'm not dating Miya Atsumu. I don't know what gave you that idea, but I a certein it's not true. - Said the former capitan

- Ohh... Thank you and sorry to bother you. Bye - Komori said a bit sad

- Bye Komori-kun -

The call ended

- So it's not him...- Suna said disapointed.

- Hey guys! What are you up to? - yelled a familiar voice, it was Atsumu

- NOTHING! - Bokuto yelled in disstress, which totally wasn't suspicious

- Okay guys let's start the practice! - Iwaizumi yelled

- Let's start with warm ups, then 40 laps around the pitch, 20 recive drills, receives, and attacks and then a practice match. Chop, chop! - 

After the drills, the started a practice match with team A and B

Team A: Atsumu, Sakusa, Hoshiumi, Aran, Yaku, Hyakuzawa

Team B: Kageyama, Ushijima, Hinata, Bokuto, Komori, Suna

---After-The-Match---

Team A won with the score 33 : 31

- Okay guys take a ten minut break and start to serve - Iwaizumi yelled.

-Ohh I'm tired - Atsumu groaned.

- Yeah Iwaizumi is going to kill us with this practice - Bokuto agreed

- Don't complain Miya. - Sakusa said walking by drinking water.

- Yeah yeah, Can I have a sipp Omi? - Atsumu asked with a smile.

They started training for the Olympics just last week, so the face Komori wasn't used to his cousin being friendly with anyone other than him. But the face he made when his cousin gave Atsumu his water bottle without hesitation was priceless.

- Thank you very much Omi-omi, I know you secretly love me - Atsumu said teasingly.

- You wish Miya - Sakusa said with a small smile catching his water bottle, which was thrown at him as he took a sipp of it.

Komori was dumb founded, his mysophobic cousin sharing a water bottle with someone, If you said that to him few minuts earlier he would laugh in your face. But now he was in shock, just pure shock.

He walked towards where Bokuto and Hinata were sitting and just sat beside them.

- Hey Komori-kun, do you need something - The owl head said.

- Since when is my cousin and Atsumu so... close? - He asked still a bit thrilled.

- I mean ever since I joined they were so close. Atsumu being himself and Omi-san pretending not to care about him, but having a soft spot for him. - Hinata said.

- Why do you ask? - Bokuto asked the the poke brow male.

- Cause I think my cousin has a crush on Atsumu. - said the clueless libero.

- Wait! Wait! Wait! That is a serious accusation Komori-san. Are you sure? - Hinata said shaken to the core.

- YEAH! Do you have proof? - Bokuto butted in.

- I have known Kiyoomi my whole life and I never seen him smile or share a water bottle with someone. And I think he didn't know that Atsumu has a boyfriend. Like... he looked not like his usual self, when we told him we are going to call Iizuna, AKA supposed boyfriend, he just looked off. But since it isn't Iizuna he thinks he still got a chance. I feel sorry for my cousin, I think it is the first time he loves someone. The heart break he is going to feel will destroy him.

- We need to keep Sakusa healthy and safe - Hoshiumi butted in.

- We need to let him down slowley, if he findes out on his own before Olympics we will be in big trouble -  Bokuto said concerned

- I will talk to him, right now - Komori said standing up. He was ready for tears, heart break even panic attacks from his cousin. He took a deep breath and yelled.

- Kiyoomi! Can we talk for a second. -