4. The Date

---The-Next-Day---

Just as Sakusa said Komori, Hoshiumi and Suna were standing outside of their apartament complex. They weren't even hidden really good so it wasn't a problem spotting them.

- Happy 6th anniversary, are you ready babie? I have planned something special. - Sakusa said giving Atsumu flower bouquet containing all colors of roses imaginable. He smiled putting on his helmet motorbike. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a black helmet.

- Sure am - Atsumu looked at him and smiled as he gave Sakusa an iron ring with a little hole shaped as a heart (On a 6th anniversary you give a significant other a gift made from iron). He was wearing a yellow leather jacket and was putting on a yellow helmet to match.

- Then let's go - Sakusa said opening the back door. They walked out with out the knowlage of their friends. They were pretending not to hear them argue about dumb stuff, but they were laughing so hard on the inside. They hopped on the bike with Sakusa in the front and Atsumu holding the spikers waist really tight.

- You ready? - Sakusa asked as the blond nodded.

He started the engine and then slowley rode off. They got out to the empty rode and Sakusa sped up leaving only hot asphalt behind. Their friends couldn't catch up even if they wished to.

After 10 minuts they got to their destynation.

It was a gigant field next to itachiyama institute, they had their first date there. It was onthe training camp, the All-Japan Youth Training Camp.

They had a picnic and laughed a lot as they remembered the dumb shit they did together.

Every was going well, so Atsumu decided to call Suna with an excuse: his brother wasn't anwsering his phone". So he did.

- Hi! -

-Hello Atsumu, do you need something? - Suna said, but you could hear in the back ground Hoshiumi and Komori shushing each other.

- Suna could you give the phone to my brother. I can come to the restaurant today and I need to tell him why. - Atsumu said

- You can tell me, I'll tell him, he is busy right now. - Suna said a bit stressed.

- No, I'd rather tell him personally - Atsumu said after that he could hear a shuffle and then

- Hey, brother. Do you need something I am busy right now - Hoshiumi said trying to be Osamu

- Hey Samu. You weren't anwsering your phone so I called Rin. I wanted to thank you for the idea for my date it is awsome here. Thank you for not telling Rin yet, I know he is really curious. by the way I saw Hoshiumi and Komori spying at me today. Would you belive that?

- No way ! I need to hang up, bye bye - Hoshiumi said, but he forgot to end the call

- You two dumbasses! He saw you. - Suna yelled

- It's not my fault! And I am not the dumb one, Atsumu got fooled by my ittle act so shut the fuck up. - Hoshiumi yelled back, clearly proud of his acting skills

- Suna text Osamu about his brothers were abouts - Komori said sighing

Atsumu predicted that and prepared every thing, so he texted his brother about what is happening and where he should send them. Which wasn't the best place for them to be at this time, but for Atsumu was going according to his plan.

As the trio got closer to the disared location and the traffic started to get worse. Why is that? Hmmmmm... Maybe beacuse Atsumu call their manager to post, that three national level athletes were going to be at the Valentines festival? No it can't be it.

When they stepped out of Suna's really expencive car (Maserati mc20), they got surrounded by hundrets of people.

- HEY! Komori! How the fuck are we supposed find them here!? - Suna yelled

- I don't know! Have you seen Hoshiumi? - Komori asked concerned.

- I AM NOT A CHILD MAAM! - they heard from a random direction, as they saw their friend getting draged by an old lady. Which was the funniest thing they have seen all year. Suna of coures recorded what have happened with their seagull friend.

There were lines of fans trying to take a picture of them, but they run away as soon as possible from there.

- I GIVE UP - Hoshiumi shouted

- We are never going to find them in this crowd - Komori sighed.

- Yeah... We need to tell the groupchat that we failed. We need a new strategy - Suna said texting the rest of the Olympic team about their failed mission.

- So what is our next move? -  Komori sighed a hundreth time this evening.

- I don't know - Suna said texting the rest once again.

-The Detectives GC -

Suna - Guys we lost Atsumu.

Aran - How is that possible? There aren't many yellow haired dudes with a 6'2 boyfriend in this area.

Suna - Yeah, not that impossible WHEN YOU ARE AT THE VALENTINES FESTIVAL AND THERE ARE THOUSENTS OF COUPLES.

Aran - Holey shit. That sucks. We forgot about it.

Hoshiumi - YEAH NO SHIT?

Kageyama - Why are you so pissed Hoshiumi-san?

Suna - He got mistaken for a child by an old lady.

Bokuto - HAHAHAHA. Please tell me you have a video.

Hoshiumi - Accually we don't.

Suna - Yeah I have. Check PM

Hoshiumi - SUNA!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU

Suna - Ajnjuea&sa8s

Bokuto - Suna you good?!

Komori - Nah, Hoshiumi caught up to him.

Hinata - Hoshiumi-san let Suna-san go!

Aran - So what do we do now? Anybody ideas.

Kageyama - Follow him again?

Komori - No he spotted us, second time won't work.

Yaku - Hey, how about we hire a privat investigator if you want to know so bad

Bokuto - No I wouldn't do that...

Hinata - Yeah he is right...

Yaku - Why?

Aran - From what I heard from Kita, Atsumu knows atleast 5 forms of martial arts...

Suna - 6 if we don't want to send a random guy to the hospital I wouldn't do that

Yaku - How???

Hinata - There is karate, taekwondo, aikido and judo

Bokuto - don't forget krav maga and kick boxing

Yaku - HOW??? Isn't he a pro volleyball player?? How does he have time for all of that?

Suna - That is his mystery, even Osamu doesn't know.

Yaku - Okay WOW

Aran - So any ideas???

Hinata - How about we steal his phone and look for a contact named ,,Boyfriend"?

Aran - Great idea! we are doing it tomorrow. Hinata you distract Atsumu and you Bokuto are going to get his phone.

Kageyam - what about the password?

Aran - good question... Suna can I trust you with this

Suna - Yeah sure

Aran - great see you tommorow

As they said their goodbyes they didn't realise that one user was still active and reporting every thing to Atsumu, cause getting busted wasn't in his greatest interest.