6. Drink Up

-The Detectives GC -

Yaku - let's get him drunk

Aran - A really great plan, but you forgot something...

Yaku - ?

Hinata - Iwaizumi-san is going to kill us, for drinking or getting Atsumu-san drunk...

Sakusa - No

Sakusa added Iwaizumi

Sakusa - He also want to know who is Miya's boyfriend he will allow us to get him drunk. @ Iwaizumi

Iwaizumi - 👍

Komori - That makes it much easier

Hoshiumi - NICE! So what is the plan?

Hinata - The plan is to get him drunk.

Hoshiumi - I know, but he won't go drinking with out a reason. So what is the plan?

Yaku - yeah... Aran do you perhaps have your anniversary in few days?

Aran - In 11 day, and yeah. How did you know?

Yaku- We will have some sort of purpose to get him drunk. And my bb is takeing care of social events and important dates for me.

Suna - YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? ANOTHER ONE JEEZ.

Yaku - No I have a boyfriend back in Russia.

Bokuto - WHAT? WHO?

Aran - You have never told us, who is it?

Yaku -  maybe you know him. Lev Haiba.

Suna - WHAT? DO YOU MEAN THAT LEV HAIBA. THE ONE OF THE HAIBA  SIBLINGS.

Komori - WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US? I WAS A FAN SINCE THE START OF CAREER!

Hinata - Congrats I knew he could confess to you. He was asking me and Kenma-san for advice.

Kageyam - Congrats Yaku-san

Suna - Hinata... Are you perhaps talking abot Kozume Kenma the stock trader, professional gamer, YouTuber, and the CEO of his own company, Bouncing Ball Corporation Kenma Kozume.

Hinata - yeah! that's Kenma-san. He helped me with money when I wanted to go to Brazil to train beach volleyball. And come to think of it... Iwaizumi-san is Kenma-san or Bouncy Ball Corporation sponcoring someone?

Iwaizumi - Yeah that's correct. He is you sponsor Hinata.

Hinata - To anwser you question yeah that Kenma

Suna - WHAT THE FUCK? Are you telling me that you knew my favourite model and gamer. And one of you is the boyfriend and another a fucking sugar babie?

Komori - WHAT THE FUCK?

Kageyama - Hey! don't call him that!

Hinata - Ohhh. Are you jealous bb?

Kageyama - No, I am not boke.

Aran - BACK  TO THE TOPIC!

Aran - @ Iwaizumi is it okay?

Iwaizumi - Sure I also want to know who is Miya's boyfriend.

So that's how the mission began, they waited patiently and the eleven days. It was the longest 264 hours of their lifes. At least for most of them... Sakusa told Atsumu about their teamates plan rigth after they decided, that all of them are going to go, just to see what will happends. To their bad luck and to the lack of their knowledge, Atsumu has a really huge alcohol tolerance that he worked for thru the years.