13. Sore Loser

- So you are telling me that, this hell of jerk spiker and the blondie are together? Who do you thik I am? A toddler? I would have belived more that Hinata is going to quit volleyball. - Oikawa exclaimed in disbelive.

- Accually... They have been together for six years and are getting married right after Olimpics. - Iwaizumi said trying to convince Oikawa that he wasn't lying.

- NO! There is just no way. - Oikawa said as he came back from kitchen with two mugs of tea.

- Yeah. It is true and I want you to be my plus one on their wedding. - Iwaizumi said a bit shyly to which his boyfriend hugged him. It meant that he would join him.

- Oh that's great, but there are two rules. - Iwaizumi said looking at his boyfriend.

- Shoot - Oikawa said nodding.

- The first one you can't tell anyone about who Atsumu is marrying, cause the team has no idea. - Iwaizumi said as Oikawa bursted out laughing.

- Sure! it is going to be my pleasure.- Oikawa agreed to keep the secret.

-  And the second one is... don't start any beef with Ushijima -

- who do you think I am? I already forgave that jerk, and if you want it so much then sure -

- Or Kageyama. - Iwaizumi continued

- OH COME ON IWA-CHAN! YOU KNOW HE ALWAYS LOOKS DOWN AT EVERYONE! Maybe exept Ushijima or Shouyo. BUT STILL! - Oikawa yelled

- Yes, Oikawa. So please play nice this one time and don't spit into their food. - Iwaizumi said to which Oikawa huffed.

- fine...-

- Don't you have a match tomorrow - Iwaizumi asked.

- Yeah against Brazil. I am going to crush them like irrelevant bugs. - Oikawa started to laugh maniacly  to which the other bonked his head.

---The-Final-Match---

- Ladies, gentelman and Nonbinaries! The final match of the Olympics. After the crushing deafeat of the Brazilian team by the Argentinians with the score of 3 sets to 0, everyone who was rooting for the Japanese team lost hope today. With the great Oikawa Tooru as the setter for the Argentina the Japan lost all hope. James could we get a closer look down there. -

- Yes of course. The japanese coach is giving a motivational speach. They started to warm up...  Argentinian team just went on the field! They walk in like they own this place Jessie. Both teams start to warm up. OH GOD! JAPAN'S NUMBER TEN HINATA SHOUYO TACKELED THE GREAT OIKWA TOORU TO THE GROUD! DOES THE SPIKER HATE THE SETTER... Wait. They are both laughing! They are standing up and the Japans number nine comes to the rescue of his friend. Oh...Both setters are glaring at each other...Ugh...-

- ... Thank you James... The game is about to start, let's see who will win? The guests or the hosts? -

---

The match was intence, and it was good for the Japan team. Komori was dying after the first set, Hinata and Hoshiumi were bearly breathing. Sakusa and Ushijima were drying their sweat from their foreheads and Kageyama was on his knees. And they were still losing. In the third set Iwaizumi subbed out Kageyama and Bokuto for Atsumu and Aran.

The sets passed by...The first one went to the Argentina with the score of 25 to 22. The second one went to... Argentina with a score of 31 to 29. And the third one to... Japan with a score of 42 to 40! Only because Yaku was playing with his heart and soul. The fourth was won by the... Argentina.

- EVERYONE! THE WINNER OF 2020 OLYMPICS IS ARGENTINA!!! - they winners celebrated, but the losers... well.

Hinata and Kageyama cried, Bokuto tried to play it off, Suna looked like he didn't care, but he was greaving. Atsumu shedded a tear hugging with Sakusa.