3. The Talk

- Kiyoomi! Can we talk for a second. -

Sakusa walked over to his cousin who took him to the hallway.

- What do you need Motoya, the practice starts soon. So make it quick. -

- Okay I'll put it short. I know you have a crush on Atsumu, but you need to know something. Atsumu has a long term boyfriend and he doesn't seem to be the type of person to break up fast sooo... I don't want you to have a hope about it working out... - Komori trailed off as he looked at the floor.

- Komori what kind of idiot told you that I have a crush on Miya? - Kiyoomi said with a confused face which greatley shocked Komori.

- I just thought, that... You share a water bottle with him... and you seem comfortable around him... and ju- Komori got cut off cause Kiyoomi started to giggle.

- Yes, I feel comfortable around him, cause I know him for a while and he helped me with my germophobia A LOT. So the only reason I can even train with all of you it's cause of him. - Sakusa said looking at his cousin.

- Ohh... Okay then...-

- Can I get back to my practice? -

- Yeah sure -

---After-Practice---

- Jeez I'm so tired - Hinata groaned

- You are always tired you boke - Kageyama yelled back to him.

- Bakayama - Hinata stuck his toung at the black haired setter.

- Could you two stop fighting for a split second. - Iwaizumi said glaring at the two, which got them to shut up real fast.

- Please remember there is not practice tommorow! Have a nice day and relax - Iwaizumi yelled.

- Yes coach! -the whole team yelled back.

As they were walking out Aran asked everybody.

- What are you going to do tommorow guys? - And Suna took it as a signal.

- I will face time Tendou - Ushijima said with a small smile.

- Bakayama promised that we would go to the ice skateing ring so...- Hinata looked at his boyfriend who sighed.

- I'll drive to Agaashi and have a date and a cuddle knight - Bokuto said in his usual happy tone.

- What about you Tsumu? - Bokuto said which Suna took as another signal.

- I think I will help my brother again as a waiter or a cook. - He said as Suna texted Osamu if that was true, which the other twin denied. Suna knew that Atsumu is going to meet up with his boyfriend.

- As a waiter, cause your cooking is shit Miya. - Sakusa said to which fake blond didn't take offence.

- Ahhh! You wounded me Omi - Said Atsumu dramaticly grabbing his chest.

They all started going their own ways and as soon as Atsumu left their sight, Suna created a group chat without Atsumu.

Suna created a group chat -The Detectives GC -

Suna added Sakusa and 8 others

Suna- Atsumu isn't going to meet Osamu tomorrow, so he has a date with his boyfriend.

Komori - Who lives the closest to him to spy on him?

Bokuto - It's Sakkun, right?

Hinata - Yeah it is Omi-san.

Hoshiumi - @ Sakusa Can you do that for us?

Sakusa - No. I don't want to get into your mess

Bokuto - But Sakkun please! We need your help

 Sakusa - No is No. I don't want to interfere with Miyas love life neither should you.

Suna - Damn. Likke I am hearing Kita-san once again

Aran - Yeah no joke, it's like Shin is with us

Hoshiumi - Bummer, Sooo... Which one of us is going to follow them?

As they were discousing which one of them should spy on Atsumu and his ,,boyfirend"( who is accualy a fiance) Atsumu was cuddleing with his Omi watching a movie

- Who is texting you Omi? - Atsumu asked looking at the handsome spiker.

- Just our team. They think you have a boyfirend and they try to guess who it is. Those dumbasses called my ex-capitan, cause they thought it was him. - Sakusa said looking at the blond.

- Oh really? We should tell them sometime soon... but for now, can I mess with them a bit? Like for a month or so - Atsumu looked at his fiance with pleading eyes. Sakusa couldn't refuse those puppy eyes, they were his biggest weak spot.

- Sure. They are planning to spy on us tommorow. - Sakusa chceked his phone.

- I think they choose Motoya, Hoshiyumi and Suna. They will be waiting at the front gate of our apartament complex. - Sakusa said as he close his phone, he layed on Atsumus lap as the blond stroked his curles.

- You still haven't told Komori? He is your cousin and best friend. It's weird that we were able to hide it from him for six years. Ohh yeah. You need to ask him to be your best man. - Atsumu said which got the ravenette to chuckle.

- He is a weird guy, he has got his best man speach ready in the pocket at all times. Just cause I had a crush on someone in the second year of high school. I think you know who I am talking about. - Sakusa said trying to prove his point.

- He isn't weird... Just cautious... - Atsumu said trying not to talk bad about his future cousin-in-law.

- He grabbed me to talk today, you remember? And he said something like: ,, I kNoW yOu HaVe A cRuSh On AtSuMu, BuT yOu NeEd To KnOw SoMeThInG... AtSuMu, He HaS a BoYfRiEnD aNd I dOn'T wAnT yOu GeTtInG YoUr HoPeS uP" - Kiyoomi said in a dramatic mocking tone which got his lover to chuckle.

- He got it all wrong. You don't have a crush on me, you have fallen head head over hills for me. And I don't have a boyfriend, I have the greatest fiance of all time.- As he finished speaking he started to attack Sakusas face with kisses missing his lovers lips on purpose. When he finished Sakusa sat up, cause Atsumu still haven't given him a proper kiss.

He grabbed Atsumu's waist pulling him closer

- You missed one spot - he said and kissed him as hard as he could, which left the blond breathless.

They lied dow with Sakusa big spooning Atsumu on the couch.

- So what are we going to do tommorow with them? It's our anniversary and I want to do something fun, but if they are going to follow us I don't have an idea what to do - the blond frowned.

- Don't worry I have a plan - said the other male giving Atsumu a kiss on top of his head.

- I know you want to mess with them, but let's worry about it tomorrow.  - Sakusa said burying his face in Atsumu's crook of the neck.