14. Fall In Love

---With-Atsumu---

- AND WHERE IS SAKUSA! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING YOU RIGHT NOW - Suna yelled to Osamu who was helping Atsumu with his hair.

- Yeah... he is welcoming the guests, so don't go so hard on him Sunarin - Osamu came up with an excuse.

- AND WHY is there no groom!? The ceremony is about to start! - Suna whisper yelled to Osamu stressed, cause his brother-in-law is getting maarried and everythig had to be perfect, and in his opinion it wasn't.

- Don't worry honey, just wait with the others, he will be here soon. - Osamu said back giggling a bit.

- But I swear if he leaves Atsumu at the altar, you will have to find a good lawer. - Suna said closing the door behind him.

- You really didn't tell him yet. I swear he is going to freak the fuck out. What are you going to do if they ruin your ceremony? - Osamu asked looking into the mirror in front of his brother.

- Yes and that's why I asked Kita to keep them in line.- Atsumu said looking back at Osamu who nodded in approval.

- You sly bastard - Osamu shook his head

---With-Sakusa---

- Pssst Komori. - he called for his cousins attention from the behind of door to the changing room. Komori walked to the the room and closed the door behind him.

- What's up? -

- We got an emergency. Atsumu's husbands groomsman got into a car crash, and he won't be here on time. And since I don't want to disappoint Atsumu, I thought... you could take a place as the groomsman? - Sakusa asked shyly and looked down at his cousin, who looked like a teenage girl who just got asked out, with his little  blush and teary eyes.

- HELL YES! What should I do? - Komori asked hyped up

- Okay, you will stay next to Osamu and Kita on the side of the venue. - Sakusa said as Komori nodded.

- Sure, that's easy.-

- Ohh and you can do your speach just, change things up for the couple okay? - Sakusa said looking at his cousin who looked like a kid in a candy store with those sparkly eyes.

- YES SIR - Komori saluted.

---With-The-Guests---

Suna sat beside Bokuto and Akaashi who were happily chatting.

- Do you think Tsumu will change his last name? - Bokuto asked.

- No I don't think so, he is a pro athleate and the media will be after him

- What's with the long face Suna-kun? - Akaashi asked looking at the middle blocker.

- Ahh, I am just stressed, cause groom is not here yet. -

- WHAT THE GROOM IS NOT HERE YET! - Hinata yelled from the row in front of them.

- Yeah I am also worried, but the twins say that he will be on time, so I just need to trust them. - Suna said sighing.

- IF HE WON'T BE HERE, WE WILL HAVE TO TRACK HIM DOWN - Bokuto shouted.

- We still don't know his identity, so how you wanna track him? - Suna asked sarcasticly.

- Don't be so fast with your words, the groom will show up - Hoshiumi said looking at them from Bokuto's side.

- How do you know it? - Aran asked from behind.

- Yeah how? DID YOU MEET HIM? - Yaku asked suspiciously. The quest to find this mysterious fiance of Atsumus, was giving him sleepless nights.

- Calm down honey, you being too harsho on Hoshiumi-san - Lev said from Yaku's side. He had a long way to go and it was hard for him to get out of the airport, cause of his fans, so he was a bit tired.