7. The Description

The Detectives GC

Hinata - So Hoshiumi-san you got the description of this guy?

Hoshiumi - What did I say? Yes I have it. He even tried to show me a picture, kinda...

Aran - Kinda?

Hoshiumi - It was a picture of a black cat with a lysol next to him. I know that he was drunk, but still what the fuck?

Suna - Yeah... He has a hella high hang over right now... His alcohol tolerance is the lowest possible I think.

Komori - Do you have the picture?

Hoshiumi - No

Aran - Back to the description... So what is it?

Hoshiumi - Yeah he said: He is really handsome...Not like Suna, Suna is ... CUTIE, but... this guy isss  handsome.... HIS... curly wavy hairr is pretty nice... His ehhh on this uuhhhh are really Nice too. Wow .He is a scary mountain dude. He could beat the ass on Ushijim-san... But If he does something to Atsum on their special day I willllll killll him...

Suna - Is it word to word?

Hoshiumi - yeah I got it on the video.

Bokuto - That is some piece information, So who is it?

Hinata - I don't know, any ideas?

Ushijima - I don't know someone who can beat me. I have never been in a fight.

Yaku - and the hair is curly and I can assume a taller build and nice eyes. So any ideas?

Iwaizumi - I got one.

Bokuto - Who is it?

Iwaizumi it was a good time to mess with them and he knew someone who matched the description.

Iwaizumi - What if the cat isn't a picture, but a symbol of bad luck? I know only one person with that big of misfortune.

Iwaizumi - Is the line ,,You should have come to Shiratorizawa" ringing any bells?

Hinata - Oikawa-san!

Ushijima - Do you think it is him? I don't think it is so Iwaizumi. There was one reason he didn't transfer to Shiratorizawa, but Tendou tells me not to tell you, cause you need to figure it out on your own.

Iwaizumi - What do you mean? His hair is wavy with his beautyful matching brown eyes. He is gorgeous. Is there someone who doesn't want to be with him? 

Kageyama - Me perhaps?

Hinata - Hehe Oikawa-san is going to be glad to see that

Iwaizumi - HINATA WAIT!

Hinata - too late

Oikawa joined the chat

Komori - WHAT THE FUCK?

Suna - HOW?

Oikawa - Ohhhh I love you too Iwa-chan. And wouldn't date Miya in a million years. See you at the Olympics losers. Kisses.

Oikawa left the chat

Iwaizumi - HINATA YOU ARE DEAD!

Kageyama - Why? Wasn't it a common fact that those two are in love and dating since high school?

Ushijima - yeah, isn't that is true?

Iwaizumi - WHAT? NO I HATE HIS DRAMATIC ASS.

Aran - Hi Kita here. Iwaizumi you are denying your feelings for Oikawa just call him and tell him. Jezus it's that easy.