MISSING FOR A PURPOSE

"What?! How can I be a servant in the palace. I would be caught eventually because I don't know how to serve in the palace." Said Ayan. Omar replied,"Leave it to me Ayan. I occupy one of the high places in the palace in terms of serving. So early in the morning I'll give you clothes of a palace servant and no one will recognise you." Ayan replied,"Not even Ali?" Omar replied,"Yeah, except if you try to disclose your identity." Ayan agreed to the plan and early in the morning Ayan and Omar went into the palace dressed in clothes of palace servants. Omar asked Ayan saying,"What about Achraf?" Ayan replied,"Don't worry he would be okay. If he is part of our plans his religious instincts will expose him." There they left the house on their way to the Palace.

They entered the palace and Ayan was in awe looking at the inner parts of the palace, how the servants were uniformly dressed and the delicacies of foodstuffs. Omar looked at at him and smirked saying,"surprised?" Ayan replied,"I'm truly surprised. Ali is damn rich. Why would someone forsake all this, sneak out of this and explore the outside world to be like us. Who on earth would do that?" Omar replied,"A humble person, a heir with a vision, a person who wants to feel the way his citizens feel so that when he comes into power he will be able to rule in a better way than his Dad."

Ayan thought about what Omar said for a while. Omar closely looked at him and said,"Is anything troubling you?" Ayan heavily sighed and said,"What was rightfully mine was taken away from me when my parents died. I lived in a luxurious home until that tragic incident happened. Achraf and I became friends, he too was abandoned by his family and was left alone, thus we found a good place to live." Omar felt sorry for him and said,"I'm sorry bro, I can feel your pain." Ayan replied,"Don't worry, I'm used to my struggles. It has become a normal routine and a culture."

The King suddenly appeared and everyone in the Palace both great and small bowed to the king together with the prince and the Queen. As they bowed Ayan said to Omar,"I can't believe I'm bowing to Ali." Omar replied,"Just because he's familiar with you doesn't mean he doesn't occupy a higher rank than you. Then what will I say?" Ayan replied,"You? Aren't you his personal servant? Why are you adding yourself to this?" Omar said,"I've been taking care of him since he was a baby." Ayan replied,"Damn man, I don't have to complain that much."

Out of the blue the chief army commander gave a loud shout saying,"Arise all servants of the palace. Both great and small, ministers of the kingdom. The king has an important announcement to make. Everyone took to their seats. Vahana and his daughter also came around for the announcement. The vizier Yusif Hakim stood up and read saying,"We are hereby gathered this early morning for the announcement that would put smiles on the faces of people in persia. Thereby would also boost the economy and bring peace to all. I'm very happy to announce my son has found a better half and that better half is Zaina Vasu." Everyone cheered with claps and shouts. The chief in army commander shouted,"Order!" And the whole Palace became quiet. "Thus, they have found themselves compatible for each other and therefore the marriage will take place during the festival of Yalda" Everyone cheered as Ali and Zaina came together and they gave a wave to everyone.

Ayan felt troubled and felt like starting a drama but Omar stopped him from creating any scene. Soon after the announcement and everything was over Ayan said to Omar,"We've got to save Ali's life before it's too late. The wedding is about a month's time. Before we realise he's married to her and that is the end of him and persia." Omar sighed and said,"Calm down Omar. In this life you can't rush stuffs. If you rush stuffs they'll end up backfiring at you. Vahana and his daughter take this little by little, that's why they look like they're succeeding. So if we do things little by little we might be at par with them and crush them." Ayan also said,"You can't copy people in life. Everyone's destiny is different from yours. So it's high time you start thinking better."

Meanwhile Achraf was worried, for he has not seen Ayan since morning. In fact since he got up from bed. He went round the whole town asking of Ayan but he was nowhere to be found. During his search he came across Zoya. Zoya asked Achraf,"What's with the rush? Why do you look pale? Why are you panicking?" Achraf answered saying,"Ayan is missing. I woke up from bed since morning and I cannot find this guy. Even if he was kidnapped they wouldn't have left me. They would have kidnapped the two of us because we walk together." Zoya replied,"Alright Achraf, calm down. Maybe he went somewhere he would be back any moment from now. Moreover when he's going somewhere he doesn't usually tell you, does he?" Achraf gave no for an answer.

Out of the blue Aisha appeared in the scene and wanted to know what was going on with Zoya and Achraf. Zoya told her the issue and Aisha gave Achraf assurance that Ayan would soon found. Aisha immediately invited them to have dinner at their home. They found it very odd, for she has not invited them to have dinner with them. When they got to her house they were astonished by what they saw. They were going to have dinner with the finance minister. They were astonished at the scene. Achraf asked,"Don't tell me she has agreed to get married to that old man."

Zoya replied,"I'm even surprised at the scene" Aisha came to them and asked,"Won't you join us for dinner." Zoya asked her saying,"Aisha are you sure of what you're doing? Are you ready to marry this man?" Aisha replied,"Zoya just look, doesn't he look handsome in splendor? Isn't he rich, famous and elegant? I'm going to have my best life now." Zoya asked,"What about Ali?" Aisha replied,"Oh Ali. He's nothing to me anymore. Awal is the love of my life now. Come on, let's drink and make merry." They followed her to the dinning table but still could not comprehend on what just happened to her.