Part 2

The bus reaches school, and all the students aboard exit the vehicle. As Peter and MJ walk inside, Peter ducks, and a football impacts the lockers where his head was.

"WHAT THE HELL!" came the collective cry from the Baxter foundation and the Xavier institute.

"That could have seriously hurt him!" Jean shouted.

"You could have killed him!" Johnny growled. He almost lunged out of his seat, but Ben Grimm acted fast and held him back with an arm.

"You better hope nothing ever happens to my Peter, Eugene," May declared poisonously. "Or you'll be hearing from our lawyers."

"You know, I knew that he was probably being bullied, but that was very dangerous, young man," Ben said indignantly.

Richard and Mary just glared at the offender, along with most everyone in the room, including the Bugle staff and the cops. Flash shrunk back down in his seat.

"And the teachers don't say anything?" Ororo asked the Midtown students.

"Nope," MJ grunted. "They just ignore it and move on."

"It seems I need to have a very serious talk with the school," May vowed, causing Ben to shiver at her tone.

Flash: What's up, Penis Parker!

"Excuse me?" Sue asked slowly. "What did you call him?"

"I-it's just a stupid nickname, okay?" Kong answered, trying to save his friend. "Besides, he's fine with it."

"Peter's fine with being called Penis?" George questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"He just ignores it," Gwen said. "He, for some reason, refuses to tell them to stop."

"It's not for some random reason," Harry answered his girlfriend. "He thinks that he can take it, as opposed to some random person who can't. Imagine if Flash and Kong bully someone else, who brings a gun to school tomorrow? Peter knows that, so he lets them keep doin' it to him."

Flash and Kong were shellshocked, along with Hobie and Randy. Everyone else were opened their eyes wide at the analysis of the situation. They had no idea that Peter had thought so deeply about the subject.

Emma got up off her seat and slapped Flash, sending him back onto the sofa, stunned.

"Don't touch my boyfriend!" Sha-Shan shouted, but everyone in the room noticed that she didn't put too much of an effort into defending him. She didn't even move towards him.

"Tell him to leave my friend alone, then," Emma retorted coldly. She would have slapped him in her diamond form, which would have completely destroyed Flash's jaw, before reconsidering. Jean, for the first time in a while, looked like she completely supported Emma's actions, a strange sight to see between the rivals.

Kong: You look a little droopy there, puny.

Flash: You should have let it hit you, it would have given you a nice nap!

"Grrrr..." came the growl from most of the girls, as well as the boys from outside Midtown.

"Randy..." Robbie sighed, while shaking his head at his son's choice of friends.

Both boys burst into laughter, while Hobie and Randy both shake their heads and look at Peter apologetically. MJ steps forward angrily, but a blonde comes first.

Gwen: What're you playin' at? That could have seriously hurt him!

Flash: I don't know what you're getting butthurt for, Stacy. Shouldn't you be looking after your meth head of a boyfriend?