Part 8

The screen changes to show a dark office room. It's on a high floor, with panoramic windows behind the desk, and a very clean design. The computer is asleep, and the lights are off.

"Where's this?" Kitty leans in, watching carefully. Nobody has an answer to her question, especially considering that most of them are still recovering from the emotional rollercoaster previously. The sobs had decreased, but the general depressive sentiment is still there.

Slowly, the furthest window panel on the right opens. A gloved hand slowly twists in, grabbing the end of the bookshelf, before a lithe body swings into view. The person is wearing a black reflective bodysuit, with a domino mask and a utility belt attached to her waist. Her short white hair almost glows in the night.

"Is that, you?" Sha Shan asked hesitantly, turning to a frowning Felicia.

"No," the white haired thief answered shortly.

"Wait, didn't Felicia have a daughter earlier?" Reed points out, making the room at large echo in realization.

"You're daughter wears black leather and sneaks into people's houses?" Jean DeWolff asked Felicia with a raised eyebrow. No one but the girl in question saw MJ stifle a chuckle.

"She's hot," Johnny commented, earning an elbow from his sister, as well as a withering glare from Felicia herself. It wasn't untrue, though. Everyone in the room could appreciate the fact that the girl on screen was very good looking. She was clearly very athletic and lithe, which only added to her attractiveness, as well as wearing black leather, with some exposed cleavage. It fit her body like a glove, enhancing her curves, and making her look even more sexy.

She clings onto the bookshelf with her hand, before planting her feet on the base of the shelf, just above the ground. Slowly scooting forward, she then leaps onto the office chair, landing neatly in a crouch on top of the chair. The chair spins around with the force of her impact, and rolls a little away.

Felicity: (whispering exasperatedly) Come on!

The room breaks out into laughter at the comical scene. She had almost perfectly executed the maneuver, but the ending was certainly funny. Even the adults, who were warily watching the events in question, guffawed at that.

Felicity scoots forward awkwardly on the chair, and pulls it to the desk. Once there, she turns on the computer system, revealing a screensaver with the word 'FISK' on it. 

"Fisk?!" multiple people cried out at the same time.

"Is that Wilson Fisk's home?" Yuri inquired furiously. She never liked the slimy businessman, even less so after the reveal that he was working with the Kingpin. She could never make the charges against him stick, though, adding to her frustration.

"Who's Fisk?" Richard asked curiously, wanting to know what he'd missed in the past few years.

"Isn't he a philanthropist?" Ben cut in.

"We all thought so, too," Charles replied somberly. "But it turns out that he was fooling us all. He was working closely with a mysterious gangster in New York known as the Kingpin, who's said to head up the drug trade in the city."

"Wow," Ben whispered, his eyes wide. The man always had a fantastic reputation, and he'd even recommended people to go work in some of Fisk's construction sites.

"Why is she on Fisk's computer?" George asked, bringing them back on topic. Everyone shrugged.

When the screen asks for the password, she attaches a circular object to the side of the computer. The object suddenly blinks red, and the screen displays various passwords and decoding code. After a few seconds, the computer accepts a password, and the object turns green. Grinning, Felicity takes it off and puts it into her belt, before reaching up and touching the earpiece in her left ear.