Chapter 3, the party

"Peneople finally.. you're ready " Mrs.featherington said sounding annoyed that she had to wait a mere few minutes for Peneople maids to help get her ready she stood wearing a form fitting gown in a soft green colour, peneople noticed her mother eyes looking at her dress with a simply shurg of her shoulder without another word she headed for the door she has hoped her mother would say something nice however been aloud to wear it was enough..

Peneople began walking down to the carriage Philipa looked at her sisters dress  "why does Peneople get to wear that dress?" Philipa questioned Peneople noticed Philipa dress is a hot pink dress with gold lines through it... Peneople was beyond grateful not to be wearing it "it is not Peneople season my dear you on the other hand need to stand out in order to find a husband"
Portia announced "yeah right I look like a giant grapefruit" Philipa said it made Peneople laigh sightly which she covered with a small cough, poor Philipa mother finally gave into letting Peneople pick her own dresses if she promised to partake in the event and not be stuck next to the Bridgretons all night a deal Peneople could actual make.... Peneople gave her a soft smile "don't worry I hear grapefruits are in this year".

The party was in full swing hosted by Lady Danbury it was an evening  filled with music and dance featuring acrobatic performances, interactive experiences, a stunning dance show which ton people took great pleasure in partaking in the event almost everyone in ton was on full show after all it is the first ball of the session meaning everyone was out to impress tonight in hopes of finding a husband or wife or maybe even be mentioned in Lady Whistledown colum however not a single article has been written since the last one ....

Peneople exchanged smiles and nods as her family mingles with other members of the ton she hadn't been writing her colums anymore not after Elosie found out it was too much the fun of it had gone. For now her focus will begin on finding herself a husband.

Peneople stood by the dancefloor watching the people dance.

The Bridgretons had finally made their way to Lady Danbury house as they waked through the door each member began to roam the room mixing in like they weren't late, Colin stood next to Elosie who wished to be anywhere but here as she slipped on her lemonade "why don't you mix with the crowd maybe you find someone interesting " Colin questioned he didn't entirety want to see her settled with a husband who would take advantage of his sister but he knew she would be fine since she was so against the idea but he wanted her to be happy and not by herself "are you mad interesting would be a miracle, did you hit your head while you were away?" Elosie joked touching his head as if she was searching for bumps or cuts Colin laughed at her before moving away.

"Elosie you have to give them a chance" he replied
"Maybe you should listen to your own advice mother has surely fqound you some good matches why don't you mix woth the crowd maybe find someone interesting " she said using his words against him, Colin looked at her with look of confusion "fine I'll be over there" he said leaving his sister alone as he walked forward to his sister Daphne a more calming person to be around  "Colin its good to see you've come home " she said hugging him .

"I've missed you too, Where's Simon?" Colin questioned looking around to try and spot him "he had a meeting should be here soon" daphne informed him as she looked around the room "have you seen Miss.Featherington tonight " she asked him "who Peneople?" Daphne smirked into her glass "yes Colin Penelope did you think I meant Philipa " daphne said colin shook his head as he found himself looking at the crowd of people "I haven't seen her tonight " Colin said "I have she certainly dropped that yellow colour.. are you going to ask for her hand to dance?" She questioned. Before Colin could say anything he heard his name been yelled "COLIN!!" A sudden strong hand squeezed Colin shoulder as he turned to find Fife standing there "Fife.." Colin voice sounded irritated already " its good to see you" Colin said patting his friends back he wasn't ready friends with Fife but as society went they were as good as.