Chapter 10 Lance's Confession

Hearing this, Lance's hand that touched Hill's fishtail froze again. Why didn't he know that his baby had such ambitions, and he looked like a middle school boy.

But Lance quickly figured it out. Hill was kidnapped by interstellar robbers when he was ten years old. According to him, there was a beta a few years older than him who protected him everywhere so he could survive the rescue, and that beta was kidnapped. After being beaten half to death, he disappeared, and Hill cried for a long time.

I thought that the kidnapping would leave a shadow on Hill's young heart. On the contrary, after crying, Hill grabbed Andre's leg every day and wanted to get on his mech to beat bad guys. You know, Hill The little one is even softer than now, his second brother can't bear it, he fooled him and said that when he grows up and has supernatural powers, he can fight bad people.

It turned out that Hill had always kept it in his heart, and for a while, Lance didn't know what to say.

"Daddy..."

"Sill still remember what I just told you about the boss and the others in the swimming pool brought you?"

Hill nodded his head, "Does this have anything to do with me beating bad guys?"

Lance: .. ...This topic is not over yet, is it?

"Of course baby, the sea pearl brought to you by the fourth brother is something that can inspire your supernatural powers. You have to know that you broke out of everyone's expectations. They have prepared these for you a long time ago. Go home Why don't you go and try?"

Lance didn't want Hill to take the initiative to activate the ability, after all, the possibility of Hai Mingzhu being able to activate the ability is too small, but he couldn't bear to see Hill look so disappointed.

Sure enough, after hearing this, the little fish tail became even more joyful, and he hugged Lance and giggled.

In the evening, after getting off the aircraft, Lance carried Hill directly to the backyard of the villa. Since it had been closed before, Hill had no idea that this was the swimming pool built by the daddies.

Lance carried Hill to an elevator, pressed the button on it, and saw a white metal plate on the ground folded from the middle to both sides, revealing the swimming pool inside.

The water in the pool was so clear that one could see everything inside at a glance. Huge shells were lying on the bottom of the pool with colorful surfaces and a small pillow was placed inside.

Rare floating algae climb the edge of the inner wall, the green is crystal clear, each algae seems to be wrapped in transparent glass, very beautiful, according to my father, this floating algae will shine at night, like a night pearl.

The jellyfish brought back by the third brother is nowhere to be seen, and it is said that the sea pearl brought back by the fourth brother, which can stimulate supernatural powers, is rolling down in a corner, the color cannot be seen clearly, the size of a fist, and it emits a faint light.

There are even some other entertainment facilities inside, just like an underwater world.

After Hill blushed happily and gave Lance a kiss, he fluttered his little silver tail and was about to jump in. Lance followed his will and bent down to put Hill into the pool.

Shields slipped away and disappeared, not noticing that Lance was absent-minded at the moment.

Lance walked in, and he wasn't worried about Hill at all. After all, it's not that easy to activate the ability.

As soon as he sat down on the sofa to catch his breath, a shadow of a wolf flew over, and before Lance had time to react, he was thrown onto the sofa.

He took a closer look and realized that no one except Alod seemed to dare to do this.

Just as Lance was about to speak, he saw the sharp eyes of Gray Wolf and the unique indifference in the eyes of wolves.

"Is there anything to explain?"

These words made Lance's heart skip a beat, anxiety gradually spread throughout his body, and panic and sadness began to appear in his eyes.

He didn't expect Aloyd to know about it so quickly, and he wasn't ready yet.

Lance curled his hands slowly, raised his head and said incoherently: "The White Tower is eyeing Hill, so I want to hand over... the two alliance legions to His Highness, and let His Highness protect Hill's safety, but His Highness did not agree. I just proposed to get Hill to be engaged to him, and I agreed, but to be on the safe side, I let His Highness have more chips, so I...

I know that the Jolin family is not involved in the presidential campaign...Me too...Me too I'm too worried about Hill..."

Lance's words were intermittent, and he didn't know if Arold could understand. He wanted to rephrased, but he felt light on his body, and the gray wolf that was still on his body just jumped and fell on the ground Landing on the ground, Lance closed his eyes, feeling extremely sad.

However, there was no sound for a long time, and Lance couldn't help opening his eyes, only to see Alod pacing up and down, his muscles tensed.

Lance thought that Alod was very angry, even to the point of irreparability, and finally, tears welled up in his eyes.

However, Alod didn't notice this at all. He stood still and jumped violently, flicking his tail back and forth.

"You, you, you promised Hill to that bastard?? I'm mad, I'm mad, oh my Hill, my dear baby, God, no, no, I don't agree."

Said As he spoke, Alod was about to rush out the door.

"Get back."

"Okay."