Chapter 157 Little Fish Can Swim!

"Ah wow... Gulu Gulu..."

Hill was startled, and quickly pulled the baby up, only to see that his chubby cheeks were covered with wet soft hair, and his cheeks were also covered.

After seeing Hill, Ceci clapped his hands and babbled, as if saying that he wanted to play.

Hill heaved a sigh of relief, and nodded Sisi's nose.

"Don't scare Daddy."

Ceci put her arms around Hill's neck and babbled coquettishly, pointing to the water with her little finger, expressing that she still wanted to play.

"Then you're not allowed to drink any more. That's bath water. You want to learn how to swim with Daddy?"

Hill finished speaking, and put the baby into the water. It was still the same as before, with the baby's head down and tail up.

Hill pouted and sighed helplessly, supported Ceci's head with his tail fin, and looked at the man next to him who was taking a shower.

"Samuel, is the baby's head too big? Why did the head sink when it entered the bath?" The

sound of the shower was mixed with various sounds of water, and Samuel's voice seemed a little indifferent, "Maybe"

Hill retracted He looked at Ceci, and Ceci seemed to have discovered a new toy after being held by Hill.

The chubby arms like lotus root joints firmly grasped Hill's tail fin, and the wet eyes grinned happily like water-soaked grapes.

Hill swam a few laps with the little fish, but Samuel was taking a shower beside him. Even though there was a layer of glass, even if the glass was frosted, he could still see Samuel's thin and strong figure.

Hill's eyes couldn't stop looking over there, he was

so sad, the fish became more and more discolored, what should I do.

Hill's eyes were blank, and after swimming back and forth for a few times, he suddenly felt something was wrong. The pair of fleshy hands on the tail fin had disappeared.

Hill was taken aback, and saw a small tail swaying happily and quickly in the water in the thick smoke.

As soon as Hill called out, Xiao Xiaoyu swam towards him. The chubby face trembled slightly with the water surface, and Hill called Samuel excitedly.

"Samuel, look, the baby can swim!"

Samuel wrapped a bath towel, opened the glass door and stepped into the bathroom.

Seeing this, Xiao Xiaoyu immediately came up to him with his tail waving. He looked like a small ball and was extremely cute.

A smile flashed in Samuel's eyes, and he gently held Xiao Xiaoyu's chest to prevent him from choking.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Xiaoyu grabbed Samuel's swollen cheeks and moved close to him, giving a 'poof'.

A jet of water hit Samuel's face.

Then the little fish swam towards Hill quickly with its chubby tail twisted, got into Hill's arms, poked his head and looked at Samuel quietly.

Samuel looked down and smiled, his wet blond hair and low voice were extremely sexy.

Hill was first attracted by Xiao Xiaoyu's cuteness, and then he was attracted by Samuel's appearance.

Samuel slowly approached his two little babies. Seeing the little fish, he buried his head in Hill's arms suddenly, and his little tail was swaying wildly outside, babbling non-stop.

It's like fighting with him.

Samuel raised the corner of his mouth, and gently pinched the small soft tail fin with his bony fingers to pull him out of Hill's arms, hanging upside down again in the familiar way.

Hill didn't stop, and watched the interaction between the two with his lips pursed.

The little fish was hung upside down for the first time, it was not fresh, waving its arms and babbling excitedly.

Samuel had no choice but to hold Xiao Xiaoyu, smiled helplessly, and hugged him in his arms.

Xiao Xiaoyu patted Samuel's chest in dissatisfaction, as if asking him why he should turn himself back.

But he patted and patted, the little hand couldn't move, the round little hand touched the red spot on Samuel's chest, and before Samuel could react, the little fish had lowered its head and bit it.

I saw Samuel froze, and his ears gradually turned crimson.

Hill excitedly swam to Samuel, rolled his eyes with a smile, and saw Samuel's red ears at a casual glance.

He clasped Samuel's shoulders, looked carefully and in amazement, and then looked at Samuel's ear on the other side, and it was indeed scarlet.

A hint of slyness flashed in Xierbi's eyes, and she deliberately clung to Samuel's ear, "Husband, do you want to breastfeed the baby?"

Samuel didn't speak, and the scarlet color rose even more.

Hill giggled happily, and Samuel held Xiao Xiaoyu's hip to pull him away.

Xiao Xiaoyu began to pat his chest in dissatisfaction again, smacking his lips, "Yeah!"

Samuel looked at the two babies and shook his head helplessly, then stood up, and carried the two fish out of the bath one by one.

The little fish was a chubby ball, and as soon as Samuel wrapped it in a bath towel, a fresh, steaming little fish appeared.

After wrapping the small fish, it's time to wrap the big fish.

Samuel held Hill in his lap, raised his chin and kissed and rubbed first.

Hill's green eyes immediately became moist.

"Samuel~"

Hill was in a really good mood today, and his tone was subconsciously charming, and the whole fish was soft and sticky.

"What's the matter?"

Samuel wiped the water droplets on his body for him, and wiped the silver tail with the maintenance lotion after wiping off the water.

"Daddy must be very happy now, and he probably won't be able to sleep at night."

"If it were me, I would be the same."

Samuel raised his eyelids when he heard this, "You are the same, why don't you sleep at night?"

"Hmm. "

Then I'll sleep with Ceci in my arms if you don't sleep."

Hill twitched his tail with a puffy face, "Shouldn't you be happy with me and stay awake?"

Samuel smiled half-smile Glancing at him, "The family has two cubs and two delicate fishes to raise. How can I work and earn money to support the family tomorrow if I don't go to bed?"

The word raising a family pleased Hill very much, but he also knew alpha creatures. It doesn't matter if you don't sleep for a few days or nights.

Hill pretended to be grand and waved his hands, "It's Yu who loves people, so you won't be allowed to stay up late."

The tenderness in Samuel's eyes was obvious, and Hill blushed when he saw it.

At this moment, Xiao Xiaoyu suddenly broke free from the towel and crawled towards Hill.

Hill looked at Xiao Xiaoyu in surprise, and said nonchalantly.

"Samuel, is the baby able to crawl at such a young age?"

Samuel was not surprised, raised his eyebrows and said: "After all, my little baby gave birth to fish, so it is naturally different."

Hill looked at Samuel coquettishly, how could this alpha be so talkative today?

Xiao Xiaoyu crawled to Hill's side. He spent a lot of effort in just two steps, and his round face was flushed red.

Hill didn't know what he wanted to do, so he hugged him and sat on the bed.

I saw Xiao Xiaoyu pointing at Hill's tail and yelling, and then pointing to the maintenance fluid on the bedside.

"Samuel, does the baby want to wipe his tail?"

Samuel took a look at the lotion and said in a low voice, "This lotion has healthy ingredients, so it's okay to wipe it on him."

Hill took the lotion and poured it on Rub it with your hands carefully, and then prepare to cover the tail of the little fish.

But Xiao Xiaoyu flicked his tail and didn't want Hill.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." The

little fish raised its head and called out, looking at Samuel's eyes filled with tears, like crystal clear sapphires.

Hill spread his hands and raised his head in a daze, his green eyes were full of confusion, "Samuel, what's wrong with the baby."

Samuel moved his thin lips, "He probably wants me to wipe it for him."

Hill For a moment, he looked at Little Fish with tears in his eyes, then at Samuel standing beside the bed, and then lowered his head to look at the hot maintenance lotion on his hand, and then took it with a sullen face. She wiped her hands with the towel next to her, turned around and fell into bed, her buttocks facing him.

Obviously, the fish is angry, the kind that can't be coaxed well!

Xiao Xiaoyu looked blankly at Daddy getting into bed, stretched out his little hand towards Samuel, at a loss, his little appearance was aggrieved and pitiful.

Samuel helplessly smiled.

The big fish was wronged and sad, and the little fish was also waiting to beg for a hug.

What could Samuel do, he had to hold both babies in his arms.

Samuel came to the other side of the bed with the little fish in his arms and the maintenance lotion.

"Baby?"

Hill buried himself in the quilt without saying a word.

Samuel reluctantly put Xiao Xiaoyu aside and lifted Hill's quilt.

As a result, he suddenly met Xier's red eyes, and he was biting his lips pitifully and weeping silently.

Samuel's heartstrings were plucked at once, he held him in his arms, and wiped the teardrops from the corners of Hill's eyes with his cool fingertips.

"Why are you crying like this? Ceci is still young, so you can't argue with him."

Hill didn't have much resentment towards Samuel in his heart, and said with a soft sobbing voice.

"I was afraid that the maintenance solution would be cold to the little fish, so I warmed the maintenance solution on purpose, but he didn't want me, and asked you by name..."

"The fish gave birth to him, and the fish thought of him so much, he Actually...you don't want me..."

Seemingly thinking about the difficulty of her pregnancy, Hill became more and more aggrieved as she talked, sobbing loudly, curled up in Samuel's arms and sobbing.

Xiao Xiaoyu didn't understand what was going on, and when he saw Daddy crying, he also cried sadly.

Samuel had no choice but to hug Xiao Xiaoyu, feeling distressed and loving for the two babies.

"Don't cry baby, look at Sisi crying when he saw you crying."

Hill stopped sobbing, and talked to Xiao Xiaoyu with a nasal voice puffed up.

"Why are you crying, you don't want Yu to apply the maintenance lotion for you."

"You still have to ask Yu's husband to apply it for you."

"Yu is your father, how can you refuse? It hurts Yu's heart too much."

Seeing that Daddy stopped crying, Xiao Xiaoyu stopped crying too, but Xiao Xiaoyu still twitched.

Seeing this, Daddy Hill felt distressed again, he hugged him with a grunt, and patted him on the shoulder lightly.

Xiao Xiaoyu lay on Hill's shoulder and trembled slightly, her little hands hugging him tightly.

The father and son finally reconciled.

Samuel finally breathed a sigh of relief in a place where the two could not see.

But just two minutes after he breathed a sigh of relief, there was a sound of scratching the door.

There was a rustling sound, and there was the sound of fingernails scratching on the bed.

Two small candle dragons make their debut!

Samuel opened the door with a sullen face, and before he had time to face the two small candles, they quickly got in.

Looking at the big and small children on the bed, Samuel silently closed the door.