Chapter 78: Rival Appears

Hill looked blankly at the pitch-black screen, and suddenly remembered what Quinn had said in the hospital before, most of the wounds on his body came from his parents.

"Not good!"

Hill bounced off the sofa, and was about to run out with bare feet. Seeing this, Norn quickly stopped him.

As if seeing a rescuer, Hill grabbed Nuo En's sleeve and wanted to run out. Although Nuo En didn't understand what happened, seeing his flustered expression, his expression became serious.

"Your Highness Hill, you go and put on your shoes first. I'll drive the aircraft to the door, so don't worry."

Norn's words made Hill's heart calm. The appearance of bullying.

He still vaguely remembered Quinn's empty eyes when he said those words, which made people feel helpless.

In this way, Norn took Hill and rushed to the little pet shop next to the college.

......

"Do you still know that we are your parents? What do you think I am here for?"

"You unfilial son, you cut off the glands without authorization? Did you take us seriously!"

Middle-aged The male alpha sneered, took a step forward with his legs lifted, and slapped Quinn on the face. Quinn was caught off guard by the slap and his body became unstable, and he fell to the corner of the wall.

The beasts around Quinn recognize their masters and are also very spiritual. Seeing their master being bullied, they immediately bared their teeth and came forward to bite the trouser legs of the visitor. Unfortunately, they are all milk beasts now. Not even a tooth mark remained.

Quinn's father, Gabriel, was even more disdainful when he saw this group of things. Submit kicked them with great force, without paying any attention to them.

The pet beast was kicked and turned on its back and screamed. Quinn was very distressed when he saw it, and hurried forward to stop Gabriel's behavior.

At this time, another person stepped into the store and closed the door of the pet shop with a very natural expression, so that those passing by who wanted to come in to watch and buy were blocked from outside the store.

The man walked up to Quinn, he had a face almost similar to Quinn's, and said with a smile.

"Long time no see, brother?"

Quinn patted the ashes off the pet beast, he was no longer the Omega who was at the mercy of others.

Quinn looked coldly at his younger brother Quilin, at this rotten Omega.

"What's the matter with you?"

Quilin didn't mind Quinn's sarcastic remarks, and still looked at him gently.

"I'm here to go to school. By the way, please take care of my good brother."

"It's been more than a year, and my brother doesn't know how to go back to see his parents, and we don't know about your situation."

"My family is very worried about you . Well."

"Worried? Huh." Quinn's eyes were full of hatred, and he muttered to himself, "I'm afraid you won't be worried if I die, right?"

These words made the faces of the three people present change. , especially Gabriel, such a self-centered alpha finds it even more offensive.

Without even thinking about it, he raised his hand and prepared to slap him again, but this time, how could Quinn let him get what he wanted.

Quinn directly picked up the fruit knife on the table next to him and stabbed it directly. This action made the three of them retreat quickly.

Then they realized that their eldest son seemed different from before.

Even though he retreated quickly, Gabriel's arm was still cut and blood was dripping. He pointed at Quinn and said angrily, "You turned against you!"

Quinn's mother, Udora, was also there. Angrily said on the side: "You have grown wings after only one year of going out, right? Even your own father dares to do it?"

Seeing that Quinn was about to speak, Quinn's eyes flashed a hint of cruelty, "Don't think I don't know you're here! What do you want to do, but no matter what, don't expect to achieve your goal!"

Quinn's eyes were a little frightening, and his obedient chestnut hair and chestnut pupils exuded a sharp breath, and even the fruit knife in his hand reflected the pain. The glory of life.

The husband and wife looked at each other, thinking of the purpose of coming today, both of them immediately suppressed the fire in their hearts.

Eudora quickly waved her hand, her tone soft, "Quinn, what are you doing, we just came to see you, why are you making a scene like an enemy?"

"Your father and I have been busy this year, I don't have time to see you, so this time I just took advantage of your brother's coming to school to see you." As

she said, Yudora picked up the card she prepared in advance and handed it to Quinn.

"Look, this is the living expenses your father prepared for you.

Check it out yourself, if it's your name." Quinn didn't take the card, and his eyes were a little struggling. Whether it's his name or not, so They had no reason to lie to him.

Seeing the hesitation in Quinn's eyes, Quilin sneered in his heart, his eyes flickered a little.

Thinking of what the netizens told him, Quilin didn't believe it at first. He didn't even know that his good brother had such a great ability to know that mermaid with a very high status in the interstellar world. Relationship.

Thinking of that handsome and extraordinary man, Quirin felt excited. He was inferior to Quinn in everything, and finally persuaded his parents to spend a lot of money to send him to the academy, so...His Royal Highness Samuel, he...

"Brother, take it. Father has prepared this for you a long time ago. You know that father has a bad temper and doesn't know how to express it, but he still cares about you."

Quilin's tone was sincere, but Quinn didn't speak, and his expression changed easing.

Udora kept persuading Quinn, and the atmosphere of the few people became more and more harmonious, but Gabriel's expression became more and more impatient. As a father, when would he have to look at his son's face? say?

Seeing Udora stuff the card into Quinn's hand, Gabriel immediately spoke.

"I heard that you know that mermaid. You have a good relationship?"

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere that had just eased up instantly froze.

A trace of injury flashed across Quinn's brows, and he immediately threw the card back, and his mind cleared up. He knew that his parents would not be so kind.

"No, I was just a classmate in the class before, and I'm not very familiar with him."

Gabriel looked at his eldest son sharply, and sneered, knowing that he was lying.

"Since we know each other, let's call him out and have a chat. I have something to tell His Royal Highness Samuel through him."

Gabriel's words were arrogant, and Quinn was almost laughed at by him, his chestnut eyes were cold, Sarcasm.

"Did my father, who was an official on that small planet, not recognize my identity?"

"Thinking that I really feel great because I cover the sky with one hand?"

The sarcasm in Quinn's tone was too obvious, and Gabriel became angry with embarrassment. Seeing this, Yudora quickly comforted him, and Gabriel had no choice but to suppress his inner anger.

"It's just a sentence, and it doesn't do anything."

Quinn smiled lightly, and there was still a clear slap mark on the face he slapped, and Quinn continued to taunt under the mark.

"Father, why do you think I am qualified to call that highly respected mermaid? Besides, what qualifications do you have to talk to His Royal Highness Samuel?"

These sharp words completely angered Gabriel, even Looking at Yudora next to him, she also cursed secretly in her heart, this dead thing that doesn't eat oil and salt.

"Okay, okay!" Gabe smiled back with great strength, approaching Quinn step by step, and began to gather spiritual power in his hands.

Quinn's eyes darkened. Could it be that his father wanted to kill him?

The beasts beside Quinn also sensed the danger, and they all trembled in fright and their hair exploded.

Gabriel slowly walked in front of him, while Quinn crushed the bracelet with a chill all over his body—— With a

'bang' sound, a big hole was kicked out of the door, Norn walked in with a grim face, and so did Hill. He clenched his small fists and followed behind with a fierce look on his face.

"Norn, go!" Hill pointed at Gabriel angrily.

Nuo En: "..."

"Hey, you..." Yudora pointed at Hill and before he finished speaking, Nuo En kicked Gabriel over, and he was kicked flying to the ground. the wall.

Gabriel was horrified by being kicked, his mental power was already one of the best on the local planet, but he didn't expect to be...

"Father." Quilin hurriedly stepped forward to support Gabriel, lowered his head and whispered in his ear, "Dad, this is His Highness Samuel's adjutant."

Quilin's tone was trembling, he knew he had waited, maybe , His Royal Highness Samuel is near here.

"It's Nuo..." Gabriel's tone was somewhat respectful, but Norn didn't buy it at all. He listened to Hill's order and stepped forward to kick Gabriel's chest again. He vomited blood.

"Come on, Nuoen, hit him to the left!"

Nuoen: "..."

In the end, it was Quinn who stopped them. He didn't like this situation, but the moment he saw Nuoen and Hill He was indeed relieved.

"Quin, are you alright?" Hill ran up to Quinn with a distressed expression on his face.

Quinn shook his head, indicating that he was fine.

"Your face is swollen, and you still..."

"Brother, is this your friend?" Quilin interrupted their conversation.

Hill also turned his head and looked at Quinn suspiciously.

Quinn's face was very unkind, he knew exactly what his younger brother was thinking.

"Hill, ignore him." It

was the first time that Hill saw Quinn covered in thorns, so he couldn't help but take a few extra glances.

Quilin was also very surprised when he first saw Hill's appearance, but seeing his brother's attitude, how could he...

Quilin couldn't help shaking his lips, pretending to be innocent and said to Hill: "Your Highness Hill, I like you very much, if my brother said something to you, don't take it to heart, it's all my brother's misunderstanding of me."

Look at this little Bailian's tone, Hill rolled his eyes with a puffy face, don't think he can't hear it.

"You're talking nonsense, Quinn didn't tell me about you."

These words made Quilin's face even more ugly, and there seemed to be no words to save him.

At this moment, Yudora yelled, and several people looked over quickly. It turned out that Norn had knocked Gabriel unconscious.

There will always be a core character in such a stalemate.

No, Samuel won't come.

Seeing Samuel stepping into the store with a handsome face and a military uniform, Hill was very happy at first, and wanted to complain to him about Quinn's superb parents, but he didn't expect someone to be faster than him.

"Your Highness, hello, I am Quinn's younger brother, and my name is Quilin."