Chapter 35 Let's Fight?!

Abel scratched his head when he heard the words, a trace of embarrassment appeared on his face similar to Hill's.

"It's okay, I don't know why it took so long to break through, and I was severely reprimanded by my father, saying that I didn't work hard and missed Hill's shell-breaking day."

"By the way, don't talk about this Second brother, just now I heard what His Highness said about engagement at the door."

Seeing that the topic had changed again, Hill began to remain silent, looking at Samuel slantingly with his small eyes, implying that Samuel would mention this again. Then he will be angry.

Samuel glanced at him and said with a chuckle, "You just heard that Admiral Lance has promised me to be engaged to Hill."

"The specific time has not been set yet, but Hill is in such a hurry, I will definitely Ahead of time."

Seeing that both brothers were there, and Samuel dared to say that, Hill couldn't help but blushed, and shouted fiercely, "I'm not in a hurry if anyone is in a hurry."

Samuel's eyebrows changed He became more gentle, "It's better not to rush, we can discuss it slowly."

"No, who agreed to you ." "It doesn't

matter what you said, you can cause trouble like this, I accept you as Admiral Lance I know how happy I am."

Hill suddenly turned from a treasure in the palm of his hand to a troublemaker, and looked at his two elder brothers with watery eyes, he had a backer, or two.

"Second brother! Samuel said I could cause trouble!" Without further ado, sue!

Andre took a sip of his wine, and nodded sincerely, thinking about what he had said with His Highness today.

"You are indeed capable of getting into trouble."

Hill: "..."

"Fourth brother!"

Abel quickly opened his mouth to comfort Hill, "Second Brother, it's your fault, how can you say that about Hill, he's just a little squeamish, what kind of trouble can he cause?"

Xi squeamish Er: ".. ..."

Oh, now he is not only able to cause trouble, but also squeamish.

Samuel leaned lazily on the chair, looking at Hill with a half-smile.

"How?"

Hill snorted and turned his head, pointing the back of his head at him.

I slowly felt aggrieved in my heart, obviously caring about him very much, but said this about him, so Hill started dropping golden beans again, it seems that his emotions have become a little sensitive recently.

It was Samuel who first discovered that Hill dropped the golden beans.

He pulled Hill to his side before Andre and Abe could react.

Hill struggled, but to no avail.

"You little crybag, are you still wronged by saying a few words?"

Hill sniffed quickly and complained, "Who asked you to bully me together."

"You just say you are delicate?"

"No.. ""

"Meat must be cut nicely before eating, salads must be beautiful in color, and there should be no wrinkles on the clothes. Isn't that considered delicate?"

Hill raised his head when he heard this, "Is this delicate?" Isn't it supposed to be delicate? of it?

Samuel: ...

"I said you two, enough is enough, you two are still alive, the fourth brother and I are still alive."

Andre looked at the two helplessly, while Abel's expression was still a little dull, apparently unable to accept the fact that his cute little mermaid brother was married.

"Second brother, when did Dad agree? Didn't you discuss it with us brothers?" Abel put down the knife and fork in his hand and looked at Andre.

Andre touched the stubble on his chin, "I don't know, and I didn't tell me."

"Then why don't you seem to care at all?"

Andre snorted, putting his hands into his hair Scratching a few times, "Is it useful to care? Dad must know about the decision Dad made. Dad has no opinion, what should we do?"

"Why don't you fight with His Highness and let him break the contract?

" The face of the Lord communicated without any shyness.

Abel watched His Royal Highness feed Hill as if no one else was around, then silently picked up the knife and fork and began to eat meat.

It's easy to say if you can beat it well.

While eating, Hill peeked at Samuel's expression, and saw that his expression was indifferent, as if he had never heard of it, and he was indeed His Royal Highness.

The more Abel thought about it, the more unhappy he became. How old is his precious brother, not to mention that he hasn't even touched Hill's little tail, so he will make it easier for others.

"Your Highness, let's fight!"

Samuel: ...

Hill: ...

Andre: ...

Is the fourth child choking? What are you doing stupid?

"Your Highness, let's fight!"

Abel repeated it again. The words were said in a majestic and high-spirited way, with the feeling that the hero was gone forever, but it was difficult for Samuel to refuse.

He nodded, "Yes."

Seeing that his friend agreed, Andre slapped Abel, he couldn't even beat Samuel, this kid is so stupid!

"Then, Your Highness, where are we going to fight?"

"Here."

"Huh?" Here? How to fight this? Use mental power to fight directly?

"Okay!" Abel agreed without hesitation, his short silver hair looked like a hero.

Hill's eyes were so bright that he was dizzy, and he was clenching two small fists and waving them excitedly, "Come on, fourth brother!"

Samuel: ......