Chapter 180 The operation was successful!

Master Eugene said that making a brain wave is really just making a brain wave. Xi Lulu was called up by Eugene within five minutes of lying on the research table.

"Is this the end?" Xi Lulu looked at them in surprise.

Eugene looked at him suspiciously, "Didn't your brain waves during the physical examination at school be very fast?"

Xi Lulu didn't speak, but Eugene seemed to understand what he meant.

"We are not those from the White Tower." We will not do any unnecessary things.

Xi Lulu blushed and said, "I can take a few more tests."

Eugene shook his head and rejected him, "You are a human being, no matter how curious we are about you, we can't do this."

Xi Lulu waved his hand quickly, "No, I just heard that you are researching Zerg attractants..."

Eugene was silent for a while and said, "Then trouble you to draw blood, so that the value will be more accurate."

After the blood was drawn, Eugene sent Hill and the others left, and after they left, he couldn't wait to get into the laboratory to confirm his conjecture.

Three days later, Samuel took Hill back to her natal home.

The arrival of Samuel made Lance and Alod tense immediately.

There was no news from Eugene. They could only put their hopes on Samuel. They were afraid that Samuel would say that the medical team's experiment had failed, and they were afraid that Samuel would say that the experiment was successful, which meant that his fourth child Completely became an Omega.

In fact, Lance can take it easy. He is afraid that the fourth child will be overwhelmed. After all, he has been an alpha for so many years.

Samuel's expression is still so calm, his blue eyes are like deep ancient pools, and there is only room for Hill's figure in his eyes.

Hill looked at Abel and Lance cautiously with his arms around the little fish with its fluttering tail.

"Daddy, news came from the medical team last night that the experimenter has woken up and successfully became an Omega."

As soon as Hill finished speaking, the expressions of Andre and Aldrich suddenly lost their composure . .

Lance almost couldn't hold back his expression, "What's the experimenter's reaction when he wakes up?"

Hill looked at Aldrich helplessly, "He, like the third brother, already likes alphas who are of the same kind as himself."

"So after waking up and knowing that I became an Omega, I couldn't be happier, and his boyfriend even proposed to him on the spot."

Abel: "..."

Lance & Arod: "..."

Aldrich raised his eyebrows when he heard this, Andre laughed out loud, and Alod glanced at the stupid son, tilting his head to hide the smile on his lips.

Lance gave him a hard look, turned to look at the fourth child, and asked hesitantly, "Fourth child, do you have anyone you like?"

Abel looked at Lance with confused eyes. Somewhat lukewarm.

"I don't seem to have liked anyone..."

Lance couldn't help but said: "Why don't you go back to your room and take out the magazine that the third child bought, in case you have an impulse towards Alpha?"

Abel: "..." Big You don't have to.

"Dad, I didn't buy that, it was a gift from someone else..." Aldridge explained helplessly.

However, Lance didn't listen to him at all, and looked at Abel with piercing eyes.

Hill hugged Xiao Xiaoyu and poked his head curiously, "What magazine?"

Lance was stunned, almost forgetting that his baby fish was still here, and he explained vaguely: "It's just some models' books.

" Er snorted, didn't continue to ask, and looked at Abel's reaction like Lance.

Abel had never been so embarrassed in his life. His lips moved twice, and all the words were stuck in his throat.

"Then I go to the third brother's room to look around?"

Lance nodded awkwardly, "Go."

Abel stood up stiffly and went up the stairs, and Aldridge followed in a panic.

There are many beautiful photos of Kathy in his room, but no one can see them.

Before Abel could confirm his sexual orientation, the reaction brought by the Zerg attractant began to issue an ultimatum.

Abel fainted just after seeing a picture of a naked bodybuilder alpha.

Aldrich happened to be beside him, picked up his younger brother and rushed downstairs.

When Lance heard the movement, he was still wondering why the fourth child came down so quickly, but he watched Aldridge go downstairs in a panic, holding the unconscious Abel in his arms.

"Dad, father. The fourth child has fainted."

Seeing this, Samuel stepped forward to check Abel's pupils. He had the intention of turning his pupils vertically, and he quickly woke up his aircraft.

"The incubation period of the Zerg attractant has arrived."

Lance's eyes turned red, and he carried the dragon cub and a group of people onto the aircraft.

The comatose Abel was hot all over, and it seemed that he could still see blood flowing under his thin skin.

The veins on the wrist were also prominent, and Lance shook Abel's hand tremblingly.

The fourth son of his sons is relatively obedient. He is about the same age as Hill, but he has matured a lot. He doesn't have to worry about anything, so Lance didn't discipline him too much.

"Should the operation be possible now?" Aldrich looked at Samuel with a solemn expression.

Samuel's voice was deep and pleasant, "Yes."

Hill rubbed his sore eyes and held Abel's hand with Lance, unwilling to let go even if it was astonishingly hot.

After the Imperial First Hospital received Samuel's message, the medical team immediately prepared all kinds of equipment.

There were more than a dozen people who performed the operation with Abel, and they could still comfort Lance to some extent.

The operation took a long time. There were four people operating on Abel, and it would take them 20 hours to work together.

At around ten o'clock in the evening, Lance looked at his baby fish distressedly, and said softly, "Baby, go back and rest, Daddy can just stay here."

Hill shook his head stubbornly, "I'm here waiting for fourth brother's surgery Done."

Lance could only look at Samuel helplessly, hoping that he would persuade Hill, after all, there were still ten hours to wait, and it would have to wait until dawn at the latest.

Samuel looked at the yawning little fish in his arms and the two chubby cubs who sat obediently on the chairs and were staggering sleepily.

"Hill."

Hill looked at Samuel fiercely, "I won't go back!"

Samuel pursed his thin lips, "The cubs are still young and need to rest."

Hill was taken aback, and when he turned around, he saw Riddis, who was so sleepy, almost fell off the chair. Fortunately, Alod helped him.

Hill hugged Riddis distressedly, his green eyes were foggy, he was so irresponsible, how could he let the chubby cubs accompany him.

Samuel touched Ceci in his arms, and Ceci sniffed his father's scent and fell asleep with a puffy face.

"Daddy..."

Lance chased him quickly, "Go back quickly, the cubs are all sleepy like this."

Andre and Aldrich leaned on the walls on both sides with their arms folded . Time means nothing to them.

Andre looked at Lance and said, "Dad, you and your father will also go back to rest with Samuel and the others, as long as my third child and I are here."

Lance opened his mouth to refuse, but was held back by Alod , he admired and glanced at the second child.

"Let's go, it's useless to stay here, the two of them are enough."

Lance didn't bother to struggle, and told the two to send a video to him if they had something to do, and then was hugged by Alod.

Lance didn't tell the two elders of the Lanis family about this, and he didn't want them to worry, but now that Abel is in the hospital, he was treated by the Imperial Medical Team, including the juniors of the Lanis family.

I can't hide it now.

Before Lance and the others arrived home, the two old men from Lanis' family were already waiting at the door.

Even if Lance was married for decades, he would still be the treasure of the family.

Lance threw himself into Stean's arms like a child, "Mom, Abel...he..."

Nelson looked at his only child distressedly, and said in a stern tone: "Why do you keep this matter from me and your mother?"

Alod was reluctant to be reprimanded by his partner, and explained: "Father, mother, Lance is doing this for this. I haven't fallen asleep for several days, so I'm afraid you two old people are worried."

Nelson finally sighed, "Then what's the situation now?"

"It's undergoing surgery, and I'm afraid you will need one more Omega grandson It 's gone."

Nelson: "..."

Stian could see it, gender is not a big problem for her, as long as the person is healthy.

With his mother's company, Lance's tense nerves relaxed, and he fell asleep on the bed, snoring a little.

Hill and Samuel also went back to the room. The two chubby cubs and the little fish were placed in the baby room. Although Nelson and Stian were old, they were in good spirits. The little guy was overjoyed.

When the morning was approaching, the bracelet just lit up, and Samuel immediately woke up.

He got up and went to the bathroom to switch on the video.

"Abel's surgery is done." Andre hung up the video after dropping this sentence.

Samuel walked to the edge of the bed, looked at the little pink tongue protruding from the little mermaid's mouth, his eyes darkened, and his slightly cool thin lips immediately imprinted on it.

Samuel didn't let go of his mouth until he kissed Hill until his little silver tail fluttered non-stop.

Samuel said hoarsely in a low voice: "Honey, your fourth brother is done with the operation."

Hill's watery green eyes widened, and he got up and put on his clothes.

"Daddy, are they up?"

"Well, they're waiting for you in the living room."

Hill put on his clothes in a panic, and said with a puffy face, "Why didn't you wake me up earlier."

Samuel didn't explain, and said softly, "I can't bear it.

" Er looked at him coquettishly, and reached out to hug him.

When Hill went downstairs in a hurry, Nelson in the living room turned into a black panther playing with two little dragon cubs.

Lance is also feeding the little fish.

"Grandfather, grandmother, daddy, father."

Hill said hello one by one, and pulled Samuel to Lance.

"Let's go, Daddy."

Lance glanced at him, "What's the hurry baby, Sisi's milk hasn't been finished yet."

Hill puffed his face and said, "Isn't Daddy the most worried about Fourth Brother?"

" I was afraid that something might happen during the operation, so what are you afraid of now that the operation is over."

Hill said oh, and pulled Samuel to sit at the dining table, and Alod was also eating breakfast at this time.