Chapter 74 Pregnant?!

Seeing that Lance didn't speak, Hill sighed melancholy, and the little silver tail rested on Lance's lap sullenly.

"Really Daddy, I've always been making trouble for no reason recently, and I want to cry every now and then."

Lance heard this, frowning his pretty brows and said righteously, "How could my baby be making trouble for no reason."

Hearing this, Xi Er lightly glanced at his little fishtail.

"It would be more convincing if Daddy could let go of his hand."

Lance calmly ignored Hill's gaze, licked his old face and continued to strike Hill's tail.

Touching and touching, Lance felt that something was wrong. The scales that were originally flat and smooth could now feel some bumps from time to time.

Immediately afterwards, Lance held two scales that had just come off the silver tail in his hands.

When Hill came back to see the things in Lance's hand, his green eyes were shining, and he cried "wow" again.

"Daddy, why did you pull out my scales? You abused me."

Lance: "..."

He finally understood what his baby said was unreasonable.

Hill cried for a while, and then thought of the scales in Samuel's pocket last night, the more he thought about it, the more wronged he was, crying with snot and tears, so pitiful.

Lance was distracted by Hill's howls, thinking that the kids in the family were going to school and going to work, and there was really no one to call them, so he had no choice but to press the communication to call Alod out.

After a while, Aloy received the message and Samuel came out one after the other.

When the two came to the living room, Samuel saw Hill crying sadly on the sofa, he was a little surprised, the little guy didn't like to stay with his daddy the most, what happened to cry so pitifully?

The arrival of the two made Hill seem to see a savior. With his moist green eyes, he reached out to his old father Alod for a hug.

The old father, Alod, was flattered and quickly hugged Hill.

Hill twitched his arm and complained to Arold: "Father! Daddy and Samuel abused me!"

Lance: "..."

Samuel: "..."

Arold did not show any signs He exchanged glances with Lance, and quickly comforted Hill after seeing the hint in his eyes.

"Why did you abuse you? Didn't you still get so sticky with your dad just now?"

"They pulled out my scales! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

... clear.

Just at this moment, Aldridge came back from school, and as soon as he got home, Aloyd handed Hill in his arms to Aldrich.

Surprise and excitement were revealed on Aldrich's feminine face. He was just about to reach out to take his baby brother, but saw Hill's little fishtail in his father's hand thumping violently, crying hoarsely.

"Wow... even my father is going to abandon me... woo woo woo... I'm dead..."

Alod: "..."

Aldrich: "..." What's going on?

Even though Hill was unwilling, Alod still winked and asked Aldridge to take Hill, hugging the sobbing Hill, and Aldrich sat on the sofa.

The three of them came outside the door. The last time they talked like this was when Lance and Alod discussed the whereabouts of their precious Hill, but this time, there was one more person talking, Samuel.

Through the curtains, Alod could still hear Grandma Hill's crying, and the old father was very soft-hearted.

Lance frowned, looked at Samuel, and his tone was much more familiar than before.

"Your Highness, how long has Hill been in this situation?"

Samuel pondered for a while, "It's just these two days."

Alod's huge body was like a thief's mysterious face , and he snatched from the window sill. Ri looked at Hill, and was only relieved when Hill finally stopped crying.

He turned his head and looked at the two blankly, "What's wrong with Hill?"

Lance gritted his teeth and looked at the bewildered head.

"Didn't you notice that Hill is crying a lot lately? He's making trouble for no reason."

"Ah!" Alod suddenly realized, and asked in surprise, "Isn't Hill acting like a baby?

" ask Samuel.

"What else is wrong with Hill?"

"Sensitive, suspicious, eats a lot, and likes to listen to good things."

Lance: "..."

Samuel paused, thinking that the temperament of a mermaid is generally related to physical fitness , and then speak out your conjecture.

"The scales on Hill's body have been very loose during this period, and it may be that it has reached the metamorphosis period."

Lance shook his head and immediately denied Samuel's conjecture, his face was a little dignified.

"Hill's physique is very special. He is different from the other two mermaids recorded in history. Besides, I have taken him to see a private doctor."

Speaking of this, Lance's face began to turn a little bit ugly.

"The doctor said that the probability of Hill's metamorphosis is very small. Even if there is an estimate, it will be after the age of 30, so..."

Lance's words made the atmosphere quiet. In an era of such advanced technology, what doctors say is often inseparable, so what is Hill doing?

Alod yawned boredly, but what he said next made Lance and Samuel instantly stiff.

"Hill is sensitive, suspicious, and likes to listen to good words? Aren't these little tempers the same as when you were pregnant?"

"Pregnant?!"

"Pregnant?!"

Lance lost his voice, and Samuel lowered his head and murmured The emotion in the blue eyes was not calm.

Lance shook his body, took a deep breath, and tugged on Alod's collar.

"What do you mean, say it again?"

Alod's handsome face was contorted, but he still repeated.

"Hill's temper is exactly the same as when you were pregnant."

"It's not bad at all."

Lance slowly put his hand down, touched the folds of his collar, and suppressed the shock in his heart to question him.

"Why don't I know."

Alod recalled that when Lance was pregnant, he couldn't help his heart palpitations, and his temples throbbed.

"Of course you don't know, I'm the one who suffers!"

"But you can also ask the boss, he also has a deep understanding."

Lance gave him a blank look, then looked at Samuel, and asked dryly and hesitantly.

"You...didn't take any measures?"

Samuel nodded without changing his expression, "Yes, Hill is still too young, so naturally I don't want to use children to restrict his life so early."

Lance saw that he looked different. As if he was cheating, and it was unnecessary, he looked back at Alod again.

"How long have I been in this situation?"

"About a month. After the doctor checks that the fetus is stable, your temperament will be stable."

Lance nodded, and saw Aldridge on the sofa fighting with each other through the window Hill felt more and more heavy.

"My miserable Hill."

Samuel: "..."

Samuel looked at the tooth marks on his arm, and silently lowered his sleeves. Who is it?

Thinking that Hill might be pregnant now, Samuel's feeling of strangeness became more obvious, as if something was about to break out of the ground.

Seeing Lance sigh, Alod hugged Lance and kissed him vigorously.

"Isn't this still undecided? What if it's an exception, Hill is always delicate."

Lance pinched him hard when he heard this, and the expression on his beautiful face suddenly became richer, and he said through gritted teeth .

"My Hill is not squeamish. Besides, I haven't settled with you yet. What did you say just now? You are the one who suffers from my pregnancy?"

Lance sneered, "Since you are suffering, sleep in a separate room at night."

After speaking, Lance turned and walked in the door.

Aloyd: "..."

Samuel also followed in silently. Now his eyes are full of his little mermaid. No matter how unreasonable he is, even if he is arrogant to the extreme, he still loves him so much.

In the living room, Hill was amused by Aldrich and giggled. When he saw Lance and Samuel walking back and forth, he immediately shrunk his mouth and puffed up his face to cry.

It was unforgivable that two of his favorite people pulled out his scales, he really liked his little silver tail.

The back of Hill's huffed head turned toward Lance and Samuel.

Doubt flashed in Aldrich's eyes, but he was still playing around with Hill, gradually Lance became more and more unhappy.

Seeing his lover's disappointed expression, and seeing his stupid son having fun, Aloyd silently approached Lance in accordance with the principle that his wife is bigger than the sky.

As soon as he sat down, Alod saw something shiny under the third's butt with sharp eyes, and said to Hill quickly.

"Hill, what's that thing under your third brother's butt?"

The eyes of several people shifted to Aldrich's butt in an instant, and he moved unnaturally, just revealing that shiny thing.

It turned out to be the scales that fell off Hill's body when he was fighting with Hill.

Hill took a deep breath, eyes filled with tears, turned and threw himself into Samuel's arms.

"Wow..."

"Even the third brother pulled out my scales, I'm dead..."

Aldrich: "..." Huh?

Lance suddenly felt a lot better after this uproar. He looked down at the message on the bracelet, and his eyes flickered a few times.

The mermaid has a special physique, and it will take at least a week before he can take Hill for a check-up, but he feels that Hill's pregnancy is probably indistinguishable.

Samuel gently stroked Hill's hair, raised his small face and kissed the teardrops from the corners of his eyes directly, generously and unabashedly, which made the others feel embarrassed.

But this scene gave Lance a boost. Looking at His Highness, he might be in a much deeper situation than Hill.

Hill held back his tears, and Samuel's intimate comforting actions made his mood suddenly calm down a lot. He wiped away his tears embarrassingly and buried them in Samuel's arms.

"Why am I crying again?"

Lance choked out a sentence, feeling sore in his heart.

"Didn't you say that His Highness abused you before? How did you reconcile? Still in his arms?"

Hill: "..."

"Daddy jealous?"

Lance said sourly: "Of course , You also said that Daddy abused you, can Daddy not be sad and jealous?"

Hill raised his head quietly, looking at Lance with pink cheeks.

"Daddy, you are making trouble for no reason."

Lance: "..."