Chapter 36 So I Bring You Here

"Start!" Following Andre's casual words, the atmosphere in the room suddenly became a bit chilly. The two stood in the open space by the dining table and began to compete, and the spiritual power of the whole body was revealed at the same time.

I saw that Samuel's whole body was surrounded by a kind of black smoke, and his whole body became dangerous and evil in the smoke. There was a gleam of disdain in his blue pupils, he raised his head slightly, and his vigorous figure stepped forward gracefully , like a high-ranking king, overlooking the forest gray wolf.

As soon as Abel's gray wolf appeared, he was completely lost by the supernatural powers around him at a glance, and the suppression of his level caused his newly formed mental power to collapse.

Abel: ...

He sat back on the dining table silently, picked up the knife and fork, and started cutting the meat.

"Let's eat."

Hill: ...Huh? ?

"Second brother, have you started yet?"

Andre: ...

Shame on me, it's only been five seconds, and I lasted for about ten seconds anyway.

Samuel also sat back at the dinner table, stroking the curious hair on Hill's forehead.

"Let's eat."

Hill lowered his head and ate obediently, his eyes were wide open, full of surprise, did the fourth brother lose? The fourth brother was so powerful that he lost?

Fourth brother, fourth brother, Hill looked up at Abel, do you know what you lost, it is your precious brother's bright future!

Abel blushed from the eyes of his baby brother, secretly kicked Andre, why didn't he stop himself?

Andre patted his trouser legs silently, looking at Abel innocently, he couldn't stop him, and he also wanted to see what level of His Highness's mental strength, and see if he could catch up in his lifetime, but at present Come, with little hope.

After eating, several people sat down for a while to digest food. Before leaving, Hill was reluctant, and the oil pot hanging from his mouth was more and more inclined to fall over.

Needless to say, he didn't want to go back to the academy.

In order to avoid suspicion and conjecture, Andre and Samuel said hello and left with Abel without Hill.

Hill reluctantly watched the two brothers leave, then turned around and obediently waited for Samuel to send him back to the academy.

"Let's go?"

"Yeah." Hill drooped his head and let out a nasal voice.

Hearing Hill's reluctance, Samuel didn't say much, but just sent a message to Lance.

"Go and rest for a while." After getting on the aircraft, Samuel led Hill to a small room facing the sun of the aircraft.

The floor of the room was covered with blankets, and there was a huge tatami mat by the window, which looked very soft. Hill felt better, and suddenly lay down on his stomach, and started snoring after a while. He was still tired from crying in the morning. up.

Seeing this, Samuel gently closed the door, a trace of imperceptible emotion flashed in his blue pupils, he pressed the bracelet, walked to the cabin, and leaned on the sofa with his legs crossed.

After a while, Norn came to Samuel from the cockpit.

"Your Highness."

"How is the matter going?"

Norn's face was a bit ugly, "Jelina refused to say anything, neither her nephew Jem nor another student, Feeney, knew what Jelena was doing."

Samuel sneered after hearing this, "What? Don't even say?" Then there was a trace of coldness in his eyes, "She is waiting for someone from the White Tower."

Samuel stuffed one hand into his trousers purse, and walked to the window of the aircraft with a cup in the other hand, facing It's a certain academy, Kai Lips ordered lightly.

"It is said that Jelena has a son who is studying at the Lofe Noble Academy, so let's send him in too."

Norn flashed a hint of doubt, but did not find out that Jelena had an Omega son.

"Also."

Samuel said this, returned to the table, took a sip of the coffee in his hand, and put it on the table.

"Let Casey handle this matter."

"Yes."

Nuoen turned around and strode back to the cockpit, with a trace of cold sweat breaking out from his back.

That bastard Casey's methods are very cruel, and I don't know if they can bear it.

Hill slept in a dark sleep this time, and when he woke up, the surroundings were silent, and the room was enveloped by the slanting sun into a scene of burning clouds, and the afterglow of the setting sun cast a thin blush on Hill's face, bright and bright. Very warm.

After a nap, it will be evening?

Through the window, Hill found the aircraft parked in a strange place.

This doesn't seem like a school, does it? However, the scenery in this place is really beautiful, with green ivy everywhere.

Hill stared at the window in a daze, Samuel knocked on the door twice and came in.

"Are you awake?"

"Yeah." Hill turned his head and responded softly, his tone still sleepy.

"Where is this place? Why doesn't it look like you're in the academy?"

Samuel looked at Hill, who was shrouded in the setting sun, with a soft expression. The warm light refracted in from the window blended with Hill in front of him unconsciously. , shining, dazzling.

His heartbeat started to speed up slightly.

"Don't you want to go to the forest?" It's not a direct answer, but the meaning is very clear. Don't you want to go to the forest?

So I bring you here.