Chapter 96

At night, Hill turned into a fish tail and lay on his back in the bathtub. The water with a touch of massive elements was sprinkled with fresh petals, surrounded by memories.

Well, now that Yu's marriage is over, her cubs are born, her red book is stamped, and her life is basically complete.

Hill hummed a song, raised his head and saw Samuel came in with his upper body naked.

He hurriedly buried the whole fish in the water, for fear that Samuel would get angry.

Samuel gave him a funny look. "We are legally married now, what do you have that I can't see?"

The surface of the water covered with petals could reveal Hill's face covered with fish film.

"No, it's just that I don't want to...I want to go to bed early today."

"What don't I want?"

"I don't want to be fried by you."

Samuel chuckled, took off his pants and stepped into the bathtub naked, Fish, put the fish on the legs, with a light pat, Hill turned into legs.

There was a source of heat from the buttocks and the back, and the pain from the hard stick, Hill threw away the fish film at once, and said with a stern face.

"I want to be in charge!"

Touching the soft flesh on Hill's stomach, Samuel smiled slightly.

"Okay."

Hill: "..."

"I mean it, I want to be in charge, and you have to listen to me."

Samuel licked his round earlobe lightly, and whispered .

"Except for bed matters, everything else is up to you."

And Hill's reason for wanting to be in charge of the family is also because of this, and his father said that after marriage, he can't let the alpha mess around.

"No, I have to listen to the bed."

"Then tell me how many times a day we do?"

Hill's face turned red, how many times a day? Isn't this killing the fish?

Samuel's dense kisses fell, and landed on the gland from behind his ears, causing Hill to feel a tingling tingle, and even his tone trembled.

"I...I haven't figured it out yet, and I'll tell you when I think about it."

Samuel laughed again, wrapping his hands around his waist and covering his 'Little Hill'.

"Uncomfortable?"

Hill trembled all over, shrunk into a fish cake, and let out a soft moan like a mosquito.

"No...no."

"Then tell me, the bed matter is up to you or mine?"

However, Hill became stubborn on this matter.

"Listen to me..."

Samuel didn't speak, but increased the rubbing force with his hands. Gradually, mist filled Hill's eyes, the tips of his eyes were red, and he was astonishingly charming.

"Who do you listen to?"

"My..." The

fish will never compromise!

The movements in Samuel's hands were getting faster and faster, and when he was about to explode, Samuel blocked his vent.

Hill writhed in his arms impatiently, crying.

"Samuel, don't be like this..."

"I'm uncomfortable..."

Samuel's breathing was also a little unsteady, and he asked in Hill's ear, enduring his aching pain.

"Who are you listening to?"

Hill's eyes and cheeks were flushed, but he didn't let go, and his voice was bubbling with sobs and grievances.

"Samuel, you bully me."

Samuel stroked his wet eyelashes with his fingertips, and gently picked the little mermaid's chin, bewitching.

"Then your answer satisfies me, and I will make you comfortable, Hill."

"Who does the bed matter depend on?"

Hill burst into tears, with a sad tone, "Is it okay to listen to you, to listen to you?" "

"Let go."

"Okay."

With a hoarse voice, Samuel leaned over to bite his lips, exerted a little force on his hand and then let go.

There was only a short cry, and Hill gasped and fell on top of Samuel.

"What I just said doesn't count, the fish won't admit it."

Seeing that Hill looked like a rascal, Samuel tapped his fingers lightly on the edge of the bathtub, shaking his body slowly, and Hilton was suddenly worn out by the hot thing. Eyes are red.

Samuel leaned forward, and the soft tip of his tongue swept over his smooth back, and there was still a little mark on the back that was burned during the day.

The last bit of pain that Hill had left was turned into itching by the tip of Samuel's tongue, and the tingling went down the spine to the tailbone.

Hill slapped Samuel's leg with a puffed face, and then stepped forward and bit his lip.

"Okay, I'll give you a kiss, don't bother me anymore."

"I'll get up early tomorrow."

The moment Hill kissed him, Samuel's pale pupils became restless, and he couldn't help hugging Hill It's tighter.

"What are you doing up so early?"

"Pregnancy test."

Samuel: "..."

"Who told you to take a pregnancy test?"

Hill counted on his fingers, daddy, second brother, third brother , and...

"Don't go for a pregnancy test, they lied to you, you still have a seed in your stomach, what about a pregnancy test?"

Hill blamed, "What did they lie to me for?"

Samuel Hill 's hand moved to his soft belly again, whispering together, "To make trouble with our bridal chamber."

Hill didn't believe it, with an expression on his face that how could daddy lie to a fish.

Samuel was impatient, he turned off the light in the bathroom, leaving only the faint halo left by the special spar inlaid along the wall.

The atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous and charming.

Samuel's entire face was shrouded in shadow, only vague but well-sculpted outlines could be seen.

"What are you doing with the lights off..."

Before Hill could finish his sentence, the puffy little Doudou in the air fell into Samuel's mouth, and a low and hoarse voice sounded.

"Fuck you."

The underwater movements continued, and Hill moaned softly after being stimulated. He couldn't hold back a whimper in his throat, and even the soft silver hair on his head seemed to be tinged with color.

"Um..."