𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚

Among all the teenagers on the island, there are occasions when they get together and throw a party. The older Na'vi knew, but pretended they didn't. It was humorous, since the adults had originally started the modern custom.

Fei'uey had attended every one when she was a little younger. Now, with the secret invitation, she had planned to throw it out. That is, until she was approached by Tsireya.

"Please come with me! It will be my first one! They don't invite those under 14 and I have just passed the age restriction!" Reya implored. "I won't know anything!"

"Aonung can help you." Fei dismissed the idea.

"Aonung will be busy pushing me away so he can do whatever he wants with his friends!" Both girls knew it was true; there was no way Aonung would be willing to help Tsireya. During every party, he would busy himself with the alcohol and mess around until he passed out. It was a typical teen thing to do.

Fei'uey thinned her lips. "And what would I get out of it? If I go with you?"

Tsireya bounced on the balls of her feet. "I heard from Kiri that Neteyam is planning to go!"

"And Lo'ak?" Fei gave a knowing smirk to her sister. She continued to sharpen her knife with a stone. She rested it down and huffed. "There will be plenty more parties to attend in the future. I don't see why you want me to go now."

"Because we can go together!" Her eyes lit up at the idea. "I used to be jealous since I couldn't go, but now I can!"

Fei'uey paused. She could hear the way her sister talked about it. She had already let Tsireya down once before. Groaning and falling back to lay on the ground, she finally caved in. "Fine. I'll go with you."

Tsireya jumped up in excitement. She kneeled down to shake Fei's limp body a couple times, then sprung back to run somewhere else.

Fei'uey let a smile grace her features. The happiness in the girl felt natural. It was times like these when she felt good about herself, like she could do so many more things. She closed her eyes and let the hot sun warm her skin.

Until her eyes snapped open at the feeling of a gaze on her body. She perched herself up on her elbows and looked around. Neteyam and Lo'ak were riding their Ilu and messing with each other further away.

She had caught the eye of the eldest brother. He quickly looked away with a visible flush across his cheeks. She furrowed her brows and huffed. In the recent days, Neteyam had been staring at her more than before (which didn't even seem possible.)

Every time she caught him in the act, he would turn around and pretend like he wasn't. If Fei were completely honest, she found it funny every time he would do so.

She suppressed a chuckle and got back to sharpening her knife.

---

Like Fei'uey had expected, there were cups of a mysterious liquid being handed out and light music playing from some playing instruments. Looking at the scene from a sober mind, it was pretty bland.