𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨

It was no secret that the older teens, fresh adults, knew a lot more about scandalous acts than their younger counterparts. For Neteyam at the time, he felt like he scored when he got some of the older kids to open up about it.

You know, just to prepare him.

That was how he ended up sitting around in a circle, away from all the adults, listening intently. It had been such a hassle to get them here. Through immense pestering and swearing a stupid oath, they began to talk.

"So," one of the older boys smirked. "What do you know so far? Huh? We gotta find a place to start." He looked proud of himself. He took great pleasure in teaching Toruk Makto's eldest son the ways of a woman.

Neteyam scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "I know how babies are made? But no specifics, my mom told me I'll learn when I'm older."

The boy sitting next to him laughed loudly, slapping a hand on his shoulder. "Dude, you have a lot to learn."

Another older boy piped up. "What do you wanna know?"

Neteyam thought about it for a moment. What did he want to know? "I, uh... I just wanna know how to please a girl. Just so I don't disappoint her. And what sex feels like. Nobody likes to tell me."

"Okay, first off," one said. He seemed to be like the leader. "Pleasing is different for every girl. You gotta know what she likes. Some girls like it soft, the others like it rough. Those are the ones you wanna go for, if you know what I mean."

They hit each other and laughed loudly. Neteyam almost felt like Tuk at the moment, feeling too young to understand what they were talking about. "So, how do I know what she likes?"

"You just have to test it out." He slapped the boy on the shoulder again. "Try sucking on her neck. If she moans, it's good. If she pushes you away, she's not the one, man."

The leader spoke again. "You wanna know how to kiss her?" Neteyam nodded, realizing he hadn't mentioned that part yet. "Suck on one lip at a time. Not both. This dumbass did that when he first started kissing, huh?" He nudged the boy who sat next to Neteyam.

He blushed and tried to deny it. "It only happened once!"

"If once means a hundred times, sure!" He laughed, throwing his head back as he embarrassed the boy. "Don't make the same mistake he did, yeah?"

Neteyam nodded. "And what about the pleasing part?"

"Right, yeah." The boy leaned back on his hands. "Girls like it when you're in control. Be assertive." Neteyam wasn't sure if he was the type to be assertive, but it didn't hurt to keep it in mind. "And talk dirty. Every girl likes that."

Neteyam nodded again, making bullet points in his head to keep those factors in mind for when he would eventually mate with a girl. "Yeah, okay."

"And dude," the boy next to him tapped his shoulder for the umpteenth time. "Don't shoot for a prude. They're always so boring and plain."

Rude, but okay.

"Oh, and then when you're finally inside her, there's this special spot in every girl that makes her go crazy. You need to go all around to find it, though. It's different for every girl. When you finally find it, she'll never wanna leave you. She'll be so needy."

"Yeah, bro, it's insane."

Murmurs of agreement were said between the four older boys.

"When you're mated, in the earlier stages, give her hickeys and marks all over. Then, no guy will think she's open. It's like a claiming."

"When you're inside, you can go deep and fast, but it'll be better if it's slow and deep. She'll whine for you and it'll make you hard. Trust."

"If she wants to top you, let her. It's an insane power trick."

"When you do it, make the bond if you want it to be romantic. For pleasure, don't. Or do, I don't know what you prefer."

"The quiet ones are always the freaks, dude, just wait."

The younger boy sat there with his eyes wide, absorbing every piece of information they gave him.

Neteyam remembered all of their pointers, even a year later as he lied next to Fei one night. Life had been better since their relationship had been outed and they didn't have to hide anymore. She traced the stripes on his chest and smiled.

"Where did you learn all that, huh?" She asked with a sultry tone in her voice.

Neteyam's hand stroked the small bump of her belly. Sylwanin was growing in there. He couldn't help the uncontrollable grin on his face. "Some older guys back home told me to prepare me. I guess it helped, didn't it?"

Fei hit his shoulder and laughed. "And were they correct?"

He tilted his head and thought about it. Fei hadn't been like the girl he expected to end up with. She was strong, but soft. It was one of the many things that made her beautiful. "Nah," he finally said.

"Really?" Surprise was in her voice.

"Yeah," he nodded. "'Cause I just had to figure you out on my own. No pointers could help with that."

She had a devious look on her face. "What about that one trick you did-"

He covered her mouth. "We don't need to talk about that."

Fei pulled his hand away and smashed her lips into his. Nights hadn't been so whole than at that moment, when they bonded as one with a little baby girl on the way.

HEY GUYS I'M BACK WITH THIS LITTLE EXTRA pls message me with requests, i probably won't see it in the comments or on my convo board bc i don't check there often. i'm still planning to write some extras for this book or something and i have a potential sequel lined up after my spider fic or something.

SPEAKING OF MY SPIDER FIC, IT'S CALLED OPPOSITES ATTRACT and i would love for you guys to read that too if you loved this!!! ty to all of my faithful readers ily all <3 <3