6

When she was coming back, a thorn pricked her foot, making it bleed. A horrified scream left her mouth. She took out thorn from her skin, and with an unwanted cloth, she whipped all the blood on her foot.

Then, she hides it under the sand, didn't wanted to give any reason to Oman to get angry at her.

When Oman came back, her eyes swiftly moved to him. Water was dripping from his hair. He looked more handsome and young to her.

Not acknowledging her presence, Oman went inside the tent.

His sight went to the food, which was untouched. With crockery, he made some sounds to indicate that food was ready. But she didn't come to eat as she was unable to move because of the unbearable pain in her feet.

For god's sake, I hate brats. He muttered.

Her attitude only made him more mad; it pinched his ego. He was not her servant to run around her and do everything for her. She was testing his patience. He was only tolerating her because of Fatima.

He finished eating in silence without asking her to eat. He packed everything and accumulated their belongings, loading it on camel.

When he was ready to go, he noticed her shadow walking toward him. But she was walking like a tortoise.

"I don't have all day" he warned. "The least you can do is walk faster"

From the corner of his eyes he saw her coming closer to camel; her head was bent low. As she was afraid to meet his eyes.

His anger always gets the better of him.

She was looking down at her feet when suddenly, with a swift motion, he placed her on the Camel, taking her by surprise that she didn't even get the chance to make a sound.

From the day she met him, he was getting scarier and bigger.

In just seconds, Oman was able to smell her fragrance. which he found really sweet, and she weighs like a kitten.

And they started their journey.

She looked hot and tired, but she didn't say anything. She was afraid to make him angry. Why had fate had to bring her close to a man who had turned her world upside down with one contemptuous stare, and  he wasn't even interested in her.

Not wanting to sit behind Tara, he decided to walk while he was occupied by her thoughts. Still, they didn't dare to meet their eyes.

Although her little stunt in the morning was nothing. But unknowingly she distributed his state of mind. His anger flew away; now he only desired her hazel eyes on him.

He stole some glances at her face. while her sight was fixed ahead on the scenic views. She was more quiet than morning. Somehow he wasn't liking that, and it made his heart restless.

She sat there idly on camel, not caring about her husband.

Oman analysed the sun's position, finding it was past afternoon. He felt a little worried because she hadn't eaten anything from the morning.

He decided to take a break. They rested below a large dune's shadow to relax their aching backs.

He gave her something to eat, and she took it without saying anything. She was obedient and he liked this quality in her. He thought she would be hard to handle but she did what he told her to do. But what was unsettled for him was that she was so afraid of him.

He even noticed her trembling under his gaze few times before.

She hates me!

For some reason, he couldn't stand her loath.