15

Oman felt as though he was on cloud nine. Finally, he could have her with her own consent.

The scent of her body, so feminine and enticing, provoked his troubled mind even more. All his senses were seduced by this young girl.

Oman wanted this. He needed this. There was that ever-present worry in his head about how she would handle him.

I'll try to be gentle. He promised himself in his mind.

She had an adorable button nose and full lips. He saw the flush spreading across her soft cheeks and couldn't help but admire her more.

"Why are you so pretty, Tara?" he said in his rasped voice, while kissing her forehead lovingly.

He trailed kisses down her neck. Suddenly she felt cold and clammy, except for the hot breath of Oman in her neck.

"You are also pretty," she said with a shaky voice.

Oman chuckled, his head still in her neck.

He wanted to tell her that he was far from the word "pretty." He was a monster, if he could be described in a single word.

She tried to think of something to say, but her brain seemed to be in a fog. She realised their faces were getting closer together but was unsure which of them was moving.

She had a vague inkling the situation was getting too awkward, but she felt powerless to do anything about it.

Oman smashed his lips on her, kissing her lips like he was quenching his thirst for her.

It felt so strange, in a good way. Tara never knew the strange feeling in her ever existed.

She stroked her fingers through his brown hair affectionately. She opened her mouth unknowingly.

It was a good chance for Oman, because the next moment his tongue was in her mouth. exploring every bit of her sweet mouth.

After a while of kissing her senselessly, he noticed Tara was getting out of breath.

He sucked on her lower lip and then backed away. Instantly, he grabbed her hand and kissed her palm to show how much he cared for her.

As he looked down at her shining face and felt her soft hand in his, Oman's mouth went dry, and a rush of emotion, almost too strong to identify, overwhelmed him.

His predatory eyes scanned her sheer beauty. With a girl this naive and gullible, he would never find a better partner.

He never wanted to be in a relationship, but now he wanted to be everything for her and wasn't having any doubts about it.

He would be a great husband or her protector, whatever she would call him.

Whatever this is, it's a truly bizarre feeling. He ran his hand softly across Tara's cheek.

She closed her eyes and sighed, leaning into his touch. He smelled nice. Warm. Strong. It drew her in. made her want to get closer to him.

She liked him too, and he was convinced of it. When they shared their last kiss, she herself admitted that her heartbeat increased every time they were close.

"I feel like I don't have any self-control." He muttered to himself, but Tara heard him clearly as they were so close.

He slid his hands across her sides. She had a tight waist. He could wrap his big hands all the way around it.

"You really want me?" He sweetly asked her.

"Yes," Tara answered nervously when his hands traced down her arms before settling on her hips.