Alone Together

School ended and I headed for the gate. I said a small goodbye to my friends as I was leaving, not giving them time to question my quickness. If I hurry, nobody will see me head to Jotaros house. It would be bad if I am caught around him or anything of his. The rumors here are brutal.

I don't know if Jotaro has already left school but I hope that I don't run into him.

I ran into no people and that must be the work of the Speedwagon guys. I guess that they can be useful.

Here we are. At Jotaros house. Again. I rung the doorbell on the fence which his mother answer. With a 'Ah! Jotaros girlfriend. Do come in dear.' she let me in.

I excused myself while taking off my shoes and fixing my outfit but I didn't have time to walk properly as she began pushing me.

"Mrs. Kujo, I don't think that Jotaro will appreciate me coming here." I struggled against her grip but it was no use. I gave up and accepted my fate of being pushed to a door.

"What nonsense. I'm sure that he will be delighted to see you. Here you go dear. And call me Seiko, dear."I nodded and voiced 'Mrs. Seiko' to try it out and she seemed pleased.

She finally stopped pushing me and I ended up in Jotaros room, facing the door which was locked now. I tried a few times to open it but it was no use. Does she want me to die here? I haven't even graduated yet!

I slowly turned only to see Jotaro sleeping. His hat was on his head, he had his uniform on minus the coat so now he had only a tank top on. One of his hands was on his chest while the other was hanging loosely off the bed.

I slowly walked towards him, being careful not to awake him. A stray strand of his hair was on his face and I went to move it.

I grabbed the strand and moved it to the side. He started stirring in his sleep. I went to back away when a purple hand caught my arm, freezing my movements.

"What do you think you're doing woman." he lifted his hat to glare at me, and I swear I could die happy now.

"Uh, um, there was a strand of hair on your face and it looked like it was bothering you, so I moved it." I smiled and stayed still, to signal to him that I was no threat and not trying to escape.

Belias had been summoned the moment Star Platinum grabbed my arm but I wasn't paying him any attention. Not with the hot dude in front of me.

Star released me and Jotaro hummed. He sat up and went to stand up until he realised something and he froze.

"Why the fuck are you in my room?" he stood up with dashing speed and went for my neck. I attempted to move away, explain why I'm here but he was faster. He had me against a wall, hand on my neck with a tower height over me.

He wasn't squeezing hard. It was just there for show it seems. Belias rose from his kneeling position and attempted to lunge at Jotaro but was stopped by my glare. I don't want a stupid demon to interrupt this rare chance.

"Your mother let me in. She said that you wouldn't mind me here."

"And you came in here without fucking permission because of that?" he threw me a menacing glare but I couldn't back down now.

"She locked the door behind me. Trust me, I don't want to here either." instead of a glare, I gave him a smirk. He had no emotion on his face when he let me go.

"You don't want to be here, huh? There's a key by the door. If you wanted to, you could have left." I messed up. I looked to the door to confirm his words and there's a key there, alright.

"I had time. Would be better if you attended the meeting anyways." I tried to cover my blush by turning away. He chuckled and I grew even redder.

"I don't give a shit what gigi and you have to talk about. But I guess I can attend the fucking meeting this time. It evolves enemy stand users."he took the key and opened the door, getting out ina second while I turned to Belias and said: