Looking For The Enemy

Brother didn't notice me sneaking in, thankfully. His lectures are long and borning and I don't want to sit through that.

I land on my bed, relaxing now that I'm finally alone.

I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore. Joseph and the others are accusing my friends but there's a high possibility that my friends ARE up to something. There have definitely been situations where they seem suspicious.

ARGH! I don't know what to do. Should I act like nothing happened? Or should I pursue the enemy?

I guess, for now, I should keep an eye on them.

'Belias, tell Ose I want to speak to him. Tell him to bring his army commander too.'

'Understood, Master.'

Ose is a demon who specialises in army control. His most outstanding army is that of shadow demons. They can't attack but are for info gathering.

A blue smoke in front of me brings me back from my thoughts and I prop myself on my elbows so I can see what was just summoned.

"Woman! You have some bravery, calling me like this!" a short, petite, blue demon began speaking. He had a mushroom haircut and wore a complex but light outfit with the color sheme of winter. All that's missing is his giant hat. Wonder why he left it behind.

"Nice to see you too, Ose. And what's that? A new nickname?"I got up and went close to his face, watching him take several steps back. He was blushing, covering the lower half of his face with one hand. The other was outstretched towards me.

" W-what are you doing, woman!? I'll kill you!" I laughed at his empty threat and sat back down on my bed.

I put my serious face on and crossed my legs.

"Ose, some of my friends have stands." he calmed himself down and crossed his arms.

"So, what?", he paused for a second then continued, "does that mean that I can kill them?" his face twisted into a smile and he uncrossed his arms.

"No. You will be doing no killing. I just need you to follow them for a few days. I know that three of them have stands but I don't know their intentions. They haven't attacked me yet but that might be because they just got their stands.. Where is the commander? " I gave him a questioning look.

" Dead. We haven't appointed a new commander yet. "he shrugged his shoulders.

" I'll tell them what needs to be done, don't worry woman. You can count on me." my face turned into a shocked one because this demon in front of me is a tsundere and there's no way that he said something like that. Something must be wrong with him.

"Ose, do you have a fever?" I went to check his temperature, but he leaned away from me. Like a kitty.

"Dumbass. Did you forget that if you touch me you will die? And no, I don't have a fever. What gave you that idea?" he furrowed his brows, almost grabbing my wrist.

"Demons DO have a higher temperature than humans, but I wouldn't die, Ose. I touch Belias all the time."

He blushed at my comment and opened his mouth just to close it, he did it again before finaly saying something

"D-don't just say that so casually. S-sure then, go ahead and touch me." I took a deep breath, a smile falling onto my face.

I leaned in slowly, touching his forehead after a few seconds. He let out a sigh from my touch and I retrieved my hand, only for him to bring it back onto his face.

He let out a big sigh, moving my hand all over his face.

We heard stomps coming towards my room and he released me, letting out a 'tch'.