San

# Assistant

Being the part of Royal family and the only princesses, surely you were pampered well. But as soon as you turned eighteen, you were given the responsibilities. You were a very diligent person. For you, your work comes first before rest.

Your parents also, the King and Queen hired a assistant for you so that you can rest well and have less burden and stress.

Your parents called you in the guests lounge and introduced you to this fine man. You weren't the type to fall for a guy at first sight nor you were interested anyway, but this man's beauty made your jaw dropped.

You controlled your emotions keeping a straight face but you knew it would be difficult for you from now on as he is your assistant and will be with you 24/7.

*“I'm Choi San, nice to meet you your highness”.*

You shook his hand and told him to follow you.

Months have been passed, everything is going smoothly, working with san is fun but there is always some sort of tension in between you guys. He makes every difficult things easy and makes the work enjoyable for you. Being with him is enough and you don't need anymore company. His gofiness, his humor, his handsome face, his sweet voice, the way he look at you and his smile, also those soft kissable lips….

*“What the hell y/n, what are you thinking? Work, work!”*

You shook your head and started concentrating on your work, while glancing on san secretly from time to time.

But you didn't knew that san noticed your actions. The way you lost while staring at him, and then you shook your head and the secret glances you were throwing on him. He smiled knowing it all.

As soon you finished your work and were stretching your hands sitting on the chair.

San cleared his throat, gaining your attention.

*“Am I that pretty, for people to get lost while staring me?”*

*“Huh?”*

You were obviously flustered by his question. Hence san came closer towards you, leaving one step distance only and repeated his question, looking deeply in your eyes.

*“Whhhat do you mean?”*

You mentally cursed yourself for stuttering in front of your assistant.

*“You're stuttering… “*

San held your hand ever so gently, and said.

*“I know the way you lost while staring at me, the way you secretly watches me and then smile so beautifully, the way you always finds an excuse to talk to me through discussing on matters. I know all of it. I just want to tell you that the feelings are mutual.”*

You looked up at him and you were met with his soft lips, you hold his hand tightly and responded back to the kiss.

You both broke the kiss and looked at each other.

*“Choi y/n! Beautiful”.*