Seonghwa

#Her presence

Chirping of birds with warm sunlight rays hitting my face. I was laying on the grass of the park along side y/n, where we both came on a small picnic. It's very calming and peaceful.

We played so much and ate a lot of delicious food, gimbap, rolled omelette, Ttekbokki, Strawberries, peach, bananas along side with boba teas.

A beautiful butterfly with orange wings flew by our side and y/n stood up to follow it. I followed her and back-hugged her.

"I missed it, I wanted to catch her".

"It's okay, atleast you were able to see such beautiful one."

You then started tickling Seonghwa and ran away and so he came after you. You ran circles of the tree and then to catch your breath you settle down on the mat and atlast seonghwa caught you and started tickling you. Many happy smiles and laughter was shared.

And then you seated back and look at Seonghwa ever do dearly, smiled and said.

"You should let me go now, Seonghwa... it's been three years. You should now forget about me and start your life newly. I can't see you broken, lonely and sad anymore. Do what you love. Find someone, marry her and have a beautiful family with her. You deserve every good thing in this world".

You hugged Seonghwa one last time before disappearing into thin air.