San

#Jealousy

Walking around doing your favourite things with your favourite human is truly the bestest feeling anyone could ever had. You have been looking up to this day for months.

San and you have been dating for over a year now. San is a kpop idol while you work in food industries. You both have publicly announced your relationship and now it was common for people to spot you guys walking around and having dates in public.

A few days ago San came back from his Europe tour and he promised you that when he'll be back you guys will go on a shopping date. Shopping has always been your favourite hobby. Looking around to various outfits, cosmetics, watches etc.

You entered your favourite brand outlet (*name of the brand) for choosing the outfit for a upcoming office party. As soon as you entered a salesman greeted you and asked for you preference to help you out to choose a outfit.

As you finalised your outfit and now were waiting for it to get packed, you and San started browsing other outfits when a group of some highschool boys entered the shop. And no doubt, they were really handsome, like if I would be a casting manager I would have run towards them to ask them to join my company and become the face card.

And while you were looking towards them an evil prank found it's way inside your head and you muttered

" woahh! How can someone be this beautiful and attractive."

Loudly enough for San to hear it. And he did
His gaze followed yours and stopped at those teenagers. As the boys looked up and passed a smile to you, you were about to return the smile when strong arms grabbed your waist and that's when you realised, San just kissed you.

And it wasn't just a kiss, you could totally feel the emotions of "jealousy and iwant more."

You instantly kissed him back but broke the kiss too soon as you weren't in your house but in public and as you looked around the salesman were giggling and the teenagers boys made an annoying face and left the shop.

A sudden embarrassment and shyness striked your way ans you hide you face in San's chest. San held your face up to meet your eyes.

"This is your punishment for checking those boys out, when I'm right next to you."

"So I can check them out when you're not next to me."

"No, I mean... don't do that!."

"I can smell jealousy..." you said in a teasing tone.

"Yes! Iam !." San said in his sulky baby voice.

You ruffled his soft hair.

"I'm sorry, I was just doing it to check your reaction, I don't need anyone when I have you."

"Exactly I won't even let it happen, but you really have to payback what you started."

"Are we starting a prank war?"

"Who started it first?".

And that's how your whole day went, eating at the food court, having the dumbest conversations to bickering in between while making the most amazing memorable memories.

ATEEZ IMAGINES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें