Seonghwa

#Ignoring him prank

12am but jamming on the songs can be heard from your apartment, which was soon disturbed by a call.

"I swear to God if it's a random call,I'll..."

Soon smile made it's way to your face as you saw the love of your life calling you. It was no other than your boyfriend of two years, Seonghwa.

You both live in the same house. He's a idol in a group named as ATEEZ.

"Hey love, how you're doing." asked Seonghwa.

"I'm good! When will you come home?"

"I'll be there in five minutes."

"Okay, Iam waiting."

With that you ended the call.
As it was getting boring, you started watching some tiktoks where you came across a video "Ignoring your boyfriend for a whole day".  You get excited and made your mind to prank your boyfriend.

You heard the password being typed on the front door, which means Seonghwa is here. You quickly adjust your phone on the sofa so that it can record everything, and you switched on the TV,changing the channels so that Seonghwa cannot suspect anything.

SEONGHWA's POV:

After talking to y/n, I decided to bring her, her favourite Rose Ttekbokki as the retreat of not seeing her these days much. Honestly the comeback and the promotions have made it so difficult for us to meet. But now Iam free as the comeback is over and I can finally see her adorable cute face. I can't wait to meet her.

As I entered the house, I thought she would come running to me and give me a bone-crushing hug telling me how much she missed me, but it was the exact opposite. She didn't even glanced towards me. She was all okay and happy before on the call. Okay.. may be she must've not noticed me.

I went and sat beside her on the sofa, I was about to pull her by her waist so that I can hug her, but she moved and sit in the corner of the sofa.
I was clueless of what's wrong I have done for her to go away from me and sit in the corner. I went and sit beside her again and that's when she stood up and went to the different sofa.
I was confused.

"Did I did something wrong."

No answer.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again".

No answer.

Y/N's POV:

He kept on apologising yet I kept on ignoring. At the end he said he's going for shower and I made my way towards the kitchen to heat the dinner.

Few seconds on the dinner table and Seonghwa asked again
" Did I say something really wrong for you to ignore me like this?".

No answer.
But to be really honest in my heart I was feeling so bad for him, I wanted to hug him so tight.

Few hours later:

Seonghwa and you were watching TV, when Seonghwa turned towards you and started staring.
You really wanted to give in, but for the sake of the prank you didn't.
And on a sudden note Seonghwa snatched the TV remote from your hand, switched it off and sit right in front of you.

" Why the hell are you ignoring me. Talk it out! I don't care. I want to hear your voice so bad. I want to hug you, kiss you! Just tell me the problem, I'll help you solve it. Just say something will you!"

You started laughing, which confused Seonghwa.

"I'm sorry! You must've been worried. I'm really sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry hwa, before your arrival, I was going through tiktok and found a video pranking your boyfriend and I tried to do it on you and the results are in front of you".

"You were ignoring me for that damn prank!?"

"Yes and I recorded it, do you wanna see it? "

"Oh really? Say that before looking at your opponent, Mrs. Park."

"Why--- Don't smirk like tha--"

Seonghwa smashed his lips on yours, kissing you aggressively, constantly nibbling on your lower lips, asking for entrance, and which you give in easily. Your arms automatically wrapped around his neck and as you were about to kiss him back, he broked the kiss.

You frowned and tried to grab him but instead he showed you his hands, which were holding your phone, the phone which recorded the prank video.

You didn't knew, while kissing Mr. Park, took your phone from your hand as he knew your all attention is on how passionately this man is kissing you.

You were completely shocked.

"I guess it's now your turn to suffer my love."
He winked and turned on the TV.

×------------------------×
As always thankyou for reading till the end. Have a amazing day.
I love you 3000.