San

#Kissing/Holding hands in public

Being a kpop fan, everyone knows how much difficult it is for a kpop idol to spend their day out in broad-daylight. Especially with other Kpop-idols or either with their friends and family members.

Even if they’re find with one, the very next second it becomes the hottest topic/news around the globe that

"XYZ IDOL IS FOUND HAVING FUN WITH THEIR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND ON A DATE OUT IN PUBLIC"

And then the obsessive fans start blacklash, sending hateful comments and threats to idol or their particular friend or either girlfriend. Not realising the fact that it could be sister/brother too. It becomes so huge and massive topic that the companies need to get involve for that groundless rumor and ask their artists about it and by conforming they give their statements for whether it's true or not.

You and San both are Kpop idols and come from different companies. You both have been dating for approximately one and a half year now.  Obviously in secret!

You both met on a show where yours and his team was invited to promote your albums/comeback. Throughout the show you guys get along really well.
And... which was obviously noticed by the hawk eyes fans.
But strange enough you both didn't came across backlash but instead very surprising reactions.

"They looks so good together."

"They should date ."

"They will be hella good-looking couple."

"Ateez x (whatever group name you want) crumb."

Not only this but you both become the hot topic where people started comparing the hot stage presence you both have, the amazing visuals you both are blessed with, how you both likes plushies, the cute little dimples you both have and the smilarity of your heights.

Y/N's POV :-

After the show ended, I was so excited that I got to interact with my favorite idol Choi San, who is not only my  favourite idol but my ideal type in boys  too. He is just so flawless, his cute little dimples and that god damn smile of his is ---
And my thoughts got intruptted with an notification. I checked my phone,and I couldn't believe my eyes!!

CHOI SAN
Hey...
I'm San, we met a few hours ago on the show.

                                                            Y/N
                                                         Hello!
                  How did you get my number? :)

And that's how San approached you and you both started talking and even dating.  Up until a month ago you guys informed your companies and they were all okay with your decision.
It felt like a mission to you both to escape to yours his dorms and meet each other secretly. It was fun. But now you both decided to publicly reveal your realtionship. You both discussed this matter with your companies and as per discussion both companies informed the public by giving their statements on the very same day and same time.

The whole south korea was rushed with this news. People were happy with you both dating.
Some even said that they knew that the GODDESS couple will surely be doing their entry and will surely break the Internet with this news.
You both received many congratulatory gifts and messages.

You both went out to your very first in public date. You guys decided not to wore masks and spend as a normal couple. Many fans do recognise you both, but seeing you guys were on a date for the first time in public they didn't bother you guys but instead waved or blow kisses to your sides.

You both were standing for the green light to turn on so you both can cross the road.
San intertwined his hand with yours and he give you his warm and sweet smile showing off his cute dimples. You turned around facing towards him, hold him by his arm, tiptoed and give him a small peck on his lips, you were about to turn as it showed the green light when San put a hand on your back, bringing you closer and finally joined his warm /soft lips with yours.

You both got lost in your little world, forgetting you both are in public, but it didn't matter to you both,beacuse you both were together and having the best day of your life. This was more than enough for you both.

San broked the kiss and hugged you

"I'm the happiest man on this planet. " 

"Thankyou for everything San, I love you."         

" I LOVE YOU TOO MY WORLD."      

×-----------------------‐×
Thankyou for reading till the end.
I love you 3000.
Have a wonderful day :)