Yeosang

# PRETTY BOY

Finally, tomorrow is my first day of university. I have been waiting for this day from so many years and now it's just tomorrow. I can't wait for my university life to begin.
I wonder how will it be? Just the way it shows in the dramas. Full of exciting fun parties, big friends circle groups, prom nights, dancing nights and many more.

THE DAY

As much I was excited yesterday, I wonder why am I getting so nervous today. Anyways let's ignore this feeling.

"I'm finally going to my dream University!! You did so well over the years y/n."

The very first class was of economics. I swear just how much I love Business class, I hate economics class very that much or even more than that.
I went to take the very last row, corner seat. Not want to be seen by economics teacher. I hate this subject. Okay enough of my rantings. The lecture was going okay, suddenly a door got opened, and I swear this boy!!!Omg was handsome.. is a normal word.

"Why are you so late? And especailly in my class pretty boy?"

"I'm sorry, please let me go as it's the first day.”

"I'll let you pass today, as you're handsome enough to distract all of my students, especially girls. Now come in and go and sit in the last row left corner seat i don't want all the girls drooling over you."

"Yes.”

That prince boy is sitting right next to me and I swear I'm about to lose my sanity. I mean well yeah i agree with the teacher i mean if he's sitting next to me, how can i just focus on the lecture.

"Umm.. hi! Can you give me a pen, i forgot as i was running late by the way Iam kang yeosang and you?”

"It's okay you can take this, and I'm y/n, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

Woahh, how did I just talked to him normally without getting nervous?

And just like that, the lecture finished. I started packing and then i realised that i don't have any friend in here.

"Um.. yeosang? Do you have friends in this university?

"Yes i have and you can join us for the lunch."

Boy seems to pick on that quick.

“Ah, thankyou!"

And that's how you met his seven dork friends.
Kim Hongjoong and Park Seonghwa, they both were seniors. Rest Jeong Yunho, Choi San, Song Mingi, Jung Wooyoung, Yeosang and you were in the same year. And Choi Jongho was a freshmen.

It's you're second last year in this university. And your life has been the bestest. From meeting kang yeosang to him introducing his friends to you. Then you nine of you becoming so close and going out to dinners and parties together. It's hella chaotic with them. They told you the true meaning of friends.

You guys were one time almost busted due to a stupid truth and dare game. Also one time you guys crashed a wedding of an unknown. Thankfully it came out as your relatives wedding or else you guys would've got locked as they were very high class people and the security was just so tight.

And rightnow you're sitting in the library working on the very economics project with these 8 dorks. You were done with your part and was just zoning out.
I felt someone staring me, i looked to my left and saw yeosang staring me.

"Take a picture it will last long."

" when you're in front of me, i don't need picture."

And our seven dorks starting hooting thankfully we were sitting on the first floor and in the corner so not many people were there.

"Is there something going between youu too? Are we missing something."

”I don't know, is there something going on between us Mr. Kang Yeosang?”

”I thought you liked me?”

”I thought you loved me?”

”Wahh, fools, just date or kiss already.”

”I guess it's a good option, what do you say y/n?”

”I love it!”

”So … will you out with me?”

Thousand times yes!”

x------------------------------×
(Author's note:-)

Long time no see, my friends~
I hope you'll enjoy this one.
Make sure to eat, drink and rest well.
I love you all <3