Ateez reactions

#Shouting at you during your pregnancy

HONGJOONG:-

You guys started a argument over the most tiniest thing. Hongjoong being frustrated over a music that wasn't coming up to the beat he want, lashess off all his frustration on you.

Upon seeing your head down, and tears rolling down, he instantly hold your hand and says you sorry for taking all the anger on you.

SEONGHWA:-

It has been just a month to you being pregnant and the food cravings were killing you. You messaged seonghwa to bring ice cream for you. He came back but unfortunately forgot to bring it and there your mood swings went off and an argument started on which Seonghwa shouted on you.

You turned on your heels when Seonghwa grabbed you by your waist and kept on saying sorry, until you forgive him. His head was hung low.

YUNHO:-

Yunho came home late after work on which *your argument started*

*"You're always late, you don't care about me."*

Frustrated yunho speaked a little too loud, but instantly said sorry for his behaviour.

"When did my puppy's anger get this much hot?"

YEOSANG:-

This pure human being was finding his favourite cassette that was accidentally broked by you.

You thought he'll shout or be angry on you but the results were different he instead back hugged you and said it's okay.

SAN:-

This sanshine's plan on taking you to paris got cancelled due to some documents issue and he took out on you.

On realising his mistake he pull you in for a warm hug,apologising for his behaviour and for the trouble of documents

MINGI:-

Mingi and you were cleaning the house together,when you suddenly feel dizzy and Mingi caught you.

"You didn't eat anything? Iam gonna scold you for real now".

You were taking lightly but he really did scold you in his much loud/deep voice.

You started crying and he comforted you by making your favourite food and peppering you with kisses.

WOOYOUNG:-

You were craving late in night, being not tall enough for your hands to reach the upper top cabinet in the kitchen made you to stand on a stool to take out the chips packet.

Wooyoung started the argument for you must've woken him up.

Well it wasn't a argument. Just you both taking care of eachother. You didn't wanted to disturb his sleep and he didn't want you to fall and get hurt.

Upon raising his voice to scold, you step down and directly made your way to the bedroom but wooyoung pull you in for a kiss.

"Sorry, I know why you didn't woke me up, but I also said for you to take care,what would've happen if you fall".

JONGHO:-

Jongho told you not to get soak in the rain, you will get cold.

And here you're in coughing/sneezing mess. Jongho came and told you nicely to have some medicines and you didn't took them. It was going above his limits that you aren't listening to him and yet he shouted on you but also felt sorry too.

Taking the tablets/pills out jongho said,

"I'm sorry, but you were asking for this!".

"Wow ! What a way to say sorry, is it my fault that Iam sick?"

"Yes, it is! I warned you".

"Oh right! You told me ".

You smiled upon realising your mistake making him smile too.