In real life

Ava's POV

i get a normal date outfit

I choose the black one cause it suits me

I choose the black one cause it suits me. I meet up with Petey and we go to dinner

"I ummm got Pizza if y-y-you don't m-m-mind." Peter says stuttering.  "I do not mind if it's food! I'm starving!" I say and eat. Peter also eats and we go to the beach and we sit down on the sand.

The soft light yellow sand.

I yawn, and I fall asleep

Peter POV

i look at Ava, she is now leaning on my shoulder while sleeping and smiling. I blush so hard. Adorable, pretty, beautiful Ava. My dear Mrs Ayala.

Of course, if she heard me, I'd be dead.

I lean on her head and fall asleep

The next day

Ava POV

i wake up and see Peter leaning on my head. I smile and blush redder then his costume, I sit up and see the SHIELD triskelion in the ocean. I sigh happily.

If Peter hadn't joined SHIELD, what would be my life now? If  Peter was dead when we came to save him, what would I do? Peter has really changed All of our lives, and i think we changed his.

Peter yawns his cute yawn and woke up. "Hey princess." Peter says, not realizing he said it aloud.

Then he did realize, and nervously chuckles while rubbing the back of his neck and i growl. Just cause I'm not White Tiger, doesn't mean I can't growl

"Hehehe... I mean, Ava. How w-was the date?" Peter asks. "It was good, Petey, I had so much fun." I answer.

"Yeah. Me too. You better get back to the Triskelion. I promised my aunt I'd be back by 8:30." He gets his Spider-Man costume on. Luckily, no one is around and he swings off. I look at the sunrise and change into white tiger, and I go back to the triskelion.

I go on my bunk and I sleep. Again. Until a ring is heard from my phone.

Oh no....

Sam started a group chat.....