Chapter 5 Another Dragon egg

“There is another Dragon egg?!” Arthur almost exclaimed. Before him stood a Druid, she looked up to him. She was small, smaller than Isabelle. Only in the room was Isabelle, Arthur, Arwen, Merlin and Gaius. Nobody else. Morgana was still recovering. Ava was tending to her son and Elizabeth looked after her grandchildren.

Arwen nodded to him. “Yes.” She told him. “Since you magic in the hart of Camelot and a Drakenlord. I thought you all must know.”

“Thank you, that you bring it to our attention.” Isabelle told her.

“How did you find it?” Arthur asked her.

Arwen looked at him. “Mother and I came arcos it, but we didn’t want to disturb it.”

“Which it’s good you didn’t.” Arthur nodded. “We will think about what we do with it, but you have to lead us to it.”

“I will.” Arwen nodded.

---------------

Moments later, when Isabelle and Arthur were alone. Isabelle looked at him. “Darling, you have to let come with you. Just this ones. I want to see the egg too.”

Arthur nodded, knowing he was defeated with words. “Yes, my dear.”

“Thank you.” Isabelle smiled at him.

“But when any sign of danger you run or use the horse to get back.” Arthur told her.

Isabelle looked at him. “I have magic, darling. They need to fear me. The danger, I mean.”

“I know, but until magic is permitted again, we have to be careful.” Arthur told her.

Isabelle nodded. “I know and we will.”

Just then, Benjamin came in. “I heard something about an egg.”

They looked at him. “You heard it right.” Isabelle told him.

“Can I come with?” Benjamin asked to them, looking hopefully.

Arthur walked forwards. “You are ten years old, Benjamin. A child still, that have magic nonetheless, it can be dangerous as is everything, but from me you can come with. I know how your sword fighting are, but its up to your mother.”

Benjamin looked hopefully at Isabelle and she smiled at him. “How can I say no not to those eyes... And yes you can come with us, but you stay with me and your father, understood?”

“Yes, mother.” Benjamin nodded.

“Good.” Isabelle told him. “Now go with your father to get everything you need.”

“Yes, mother.” Benjamin nodded.

Then, both men leave the room as Isabelle held her hart dear. She hoped that nothing will happen to them all in their journey to get the egg.

--------------

After they catered everything for their journey, they fetched their horses and went away. Only, Arwen, Isabelle, Merlin, Arthur and Benjamin went. They couldn’t trust the others just yet in magic and dragons. And some needed to stay in Camelot for the children. So, their journey went on and on. Until they arrived at where they needed to be. They stepped of their horses as Arwen pointed. “There.”

Arthur looked at where she was pointing. “I don’t see a thing.” He complained.

“That’s because those with magic can see it.” Arwen told him.

“Well, said.” Isabelle complimented her.

“Thank you, my lady.” Arwen smiled at her.

“And how are we gonna get it?” Merlin asked.