Chapter-1 ⚠️

(Contains low key smut be careful)
-----------------------------------------
28th August 2022
Felix's POV-
----------------------------
After 6 years.. I've finally got the chance to meet my Family at Australia. I've missed my birth land soo much. I couldn't even explain it to myself.
-
-
Me and Bangchan where going to Australia. Bang chan went first. And now this time it's me! Hyunjin was going to Jeju and I.N was going to Busan.
Minho said he'll spend his holidays with Soonie, Dongie and doorie. Han and changbin also stayed at their homes to spend time with their fams. Seungmin also stayed at his home.

At the airport-HyunJin's POV------------------------------Me, Felix and I

At the airport-
HyunJin's POV-
-----------------------------
Me, Felix and I.N were in the airport. It felt less chaotic then the times the whole group went and there always was a paparazzi.
No one was taking pictures, or pushing and also harming the members. Nothing was happening. Everything was soo peaceful.
---
---
6 minutes later-
No one's POV-
------------------------
"The Plane to Australia has Arrived at incheon International Airport. We please people who are going to Australia to come and enter at this plane. Thank you".One of the female staffs said. Felix stood up and picked up his bags and went forward to the plane. Before going He patted HyunJin's Hair and Hugged him. Felix was in a mood to kiss him. But He thought there might be Sasengs so he didn't kiss HyunJin. Then He hugged I.N saying " Innie take care of yourself I love you!". "Felix, We love you too! Don't we hyunJin?" Asked I.N. hyunJin said "Yea we love you also stays do!"
He patted Felix's Back.
-
-
HyunJin's POV-
---------------------------
He left. Felix left. I felt empty when he left. I was worried if something happens to him,if he gets hurt or more than that..
I.N left for busan and I left for Jeju after waiting for 2 hours. I was listening to "Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo" since it was Felix's Favorite song. After reaching to Jeju it reminded me of the time we came here to film our " SKZ at JeJu". I remember the time when we came here Felix's eyes were glittering. He said " Wow the view is soo blue!!! I love it!!!!!".Me and my members made many Memories here. I really loved to treasure those.
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
At the plane-
Felix's POV-
----------------------
I never Felt so lonely at the plane. Especially now. I feel soo lonely I couldn't explain it. I loved spending time with my Member especially Chan and HyunJin. Chan is Like a Big bro to me. And HyunJin... He is like a lover to me. He is a Lover boy. Though I kept myself strong I said to myself "I won't be alone for long. I'll spend time with Bang Chan and my Family. So, why am I at the verge of tears?".My tears fell without a warning. I swept the tears with my tiny hands. I started to play with my Couple rings which I share with Hyunie.I loved Hyunjin with all my heart.

After reaching at Australia-
Felix's POV-
-------------------------
My Big sister Rachel along with my mom came to pick me up from the Airport. " Lix we missed you soo much. We love you soo much!".said My mom. "Umma I've missed you a lot too. I love you too." I said with a teary deep voice."Anyways does Olivia know I'm here at Australia?" I said. My mom and Big sister said no. Before I even realised. I saw that Twitter was exploding with me.
Some STAY's couldn't believe I went to Australia. I giggled when I saw their comments.
---
---
---
After a Hour-
No one's POV-
-----------------------------
Felix and his Family were in the car. They were going to surprise Olivia with his presence. Rachel said that his sister is coming. Felix leaned more backwards when he heard that. He wanted to surprise his sister. He then planned to leave the car and then open the driver seat and make her shocked. His sister. Olivia opened the drivers seat and sat on there. Listening to her songs. Felix then approached the car and opened it and surprised. "I cannot believe. Is that you big brother???" Said rachel. Before Felix could say anything. Olivia came forward quickly and hugged him so tightly." Big bro you don't know how much I missed you. Ahh" said Rachel while unexpectedly crying. Felix patted her back. He said "Big bro's here!!".Rachel also joined their hug. She loved how their family reunited with him after 6 years...
-
-
Felix's POV-
----------------------
We were roaming around Sydney,Australia.and saw my old Catholic School. And a lot of places we even had breakfast that time. We had lunch outside also. Then I met Chan somewhere at the Opera House. Then we decided to do a live. We loved doing a live there. STAY's were shocked that Bang Chan was there too.
The day went from traveling and stuffs.
-
-
After 1 day-
Felix's POV-
--------------------
I had to leave Australia because of my busy schedule. I had a TOD's event at August 31st and a YSL event at paris in 6th September with HyunJin. I got ready and my mother was driving the car. And she reached me to the airport. She hugged me and kissed me in the cheeks. " I'll miss you My son!" She said whlie she holds my ethereal freckled face. "I'll miss you too mom. I said while holding my mom's hands. Then I went to straight to the airlines when the plane to Australia to Seoul came. HyunJin also came back from JeJu.then I arrived at Seoul,SK.then the private car arrived and body guards helped me with my luggage. Then I went to my home. And slept.
----
----
----
----
----
----
At August 31st 2022.
Felix's POV-
It was the day I finally get to meet HyunJin again. I entered the black car and they arrived me at TOD's. I came first it was really hot with the turtle neck sweater and coat I was wearing. I was wondering why I picked this while it's frigging hot outside. After minutes I also saw HyunJin was also wearing the same thing I was shocked. Then when we were taking pics I wanted to kiss him again or maybe more than that...... At that moment HyunJin touched my lower back. I looked at him and laughed he laughed also I know he wanted to hug me, kiss me more and everything a lover does to his Gf/Bf.then we were talking with every person and HJ was looking very loving towards me I loved how he looked at me. But at that moment he touched my butt. I was thinking inside " Leeknow taught him that ig?".but after the event it was different for me and HyunJin we went on a date together at our favorite Ice cream Parlor. And ordered our favorite thing.
Then after having a 4 hours date me and HyunJin went to my house.

Smut ahead ⚠️⚠️ if you feel uncomfortable then skip plz

-----------------------------
No one's Pov-
After coming at Felix's house. Felix told HyunJin to relax in his bed. HyunJin loved the smell of Felix's bed it smelt like roses.After Felix Cleaned himself HyunJin came forward to him and dried his hair. He looked how gorgeous Felix was with his black hair. After drying he looked at Felix. Then He kissed him roughly without knowing. The kiss made Felix whimper at how much power HJ used to kiss him.
"Undress for me.. Angel" Said HyunJin while looking at Felix with his hungry puppy eyes. Felix started to undress himself and after undress he sat on HyunJin's Lap wanting more from him. HyunJin can sense it since he had sex with him before. He undressed himself and prepared for everything. He started to kiss Felix even more and went down at his neck line and jaw line. Making Felix moan.
"Hm~hng~H-Hyunie.." Said Felix while moaning.
"Yes love?" Said HyunJin
"C-can you plz fuck me.fuck me senseless HyunJin".said Felix.
" woah there. You sure you wanna do that lix ain't that gonna hurt you? Hmm?" HyunJin smirked while he said that.
"Plz HJ don't tease mee!"Said Felix
"If you say so" HyunJin said. As he wore his C0nd0m in his dick.
"Are you ready love" Said HyunJin
Felix just nodded. And then without a second HyunJin Slid one of his finger at Felix's Hole. "Hah-ah~" said Felix as he felt that pleasure hit him. "Plz p-put more.. I want more "Felix begged.
HyunJin smirked then he putted his second finger and then Scissored Felix's Hole. Which made Felix moan and scream.
Then HJ finally putted his Dick inside Felix's hole. " HyunJin fuck me.. M-more~! Felix moaned as soon as he felt HyunJin's Dick Inside him. He moaned even more. And grabbed the bed sheets tightly. HyunJin started to thrust Felix even more. Felix started to cry out of pleasure. He kissed Felix even more roughly than he was. He started to lick and play with Felix's nips. And thrusted even more faster. Felix was a moaning mess. He felt like his legs were getting weak.
"H-Hyunie~i-i think you should slow down"said Felix. HyunJin replied by saying " You said me to fuck you senseless. And now I'm doing it lix.".Because of this they had almost two rounds and Felix Was soo tired also hyunJin was. He pulled Felix for a cuddle. HyunJin cuddled him saying "I'm sorry I didn't stop when you said that to me." Felix patted his back saying "It's okay Hyunie. You are the best!" HyunJin cleaned himself and Felix also. Then they went to sleep. They'll go to Paris at 2nd September.

Tbc...
----------------------------------
Hey y'all Hl at Paris will start at chapter 2 soo plz wait I will update it..i did today's chap as Australia to give some canon stuffs that are going in my head. I love you guys muah!
--
--
Words used:1660