Chapter-2

Chapter-1 preview

-Felix-After 6 years

-Felix-After 6 years.. I've finally got the chance to meet my Family at Australia. I've missed my birth land soo much. I couldn't even explain it to myself.
- HyunJin-He left. Felix left. I felt empty when he left. I was worried if something happens to him,if he gets hurt or more than that..
I.N left for busan and I left for Jeju after waiting for 2 hours. I was listening to "Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo" since it was Felix's Favorite song. After reaching to Jeju it reminded me of the time we came here to film our " SKZ at JeJu". I remember the time when we came here Felix's eyes were glittering. He said " Wow the view is soo blue!!! I love it!!!!!".Me and my members made many Memories here. I really loved to treasure those.
-Felix-Umma I've missed you a lot too. I love you too.
-Felix-STAY's were shocked that Bang Chan was there too. The day went from traveling and stuffs.
-Felix-It was the day I finally get to meet HyunJin again. I entered the black car and they arrived me at TOD's. I came first it was really hot with the turtle neck sweater and coat I was wearing. I was wondering why I picked this while it's frigging hot outside. After minutes I also saw HyunJin was also wearing the same thing I was shocked. Then when we were taking pics I wanted to kiss him again or maybe more than that...... At that moment HyunJin touched my lower back. I looked at him and laughed he laughed also I know he wanted to hug me, kiss me more and everything a lover does to his Gf/Bf.then we were talking with every person and HJ was looking very loving towards me I loved how he looked at me. But at that moment he touched my butt. I was thinking inside " Leeknow taught him that ig?".but after the event it was different for me and HyunJin we went on a date together at our favorite Ice cream Parlor. And ordered our favorite thing.
Then after having a 4 hours date me and HyunJin went to my house.
-HyunJin-Undress for me.. Angel
-Narrator-He pulled Felix for a cuddle. HyunJin cuddled him saying "I'm sorry I didn't stop when you said that to me." Felix patted his back saying "It's okay Hyunie. You are the best!" HyunJin cleaned himself and Felix also. Then they went to sleep. They'll go to Paris at 2nd September.
---------------------------------------------------------------
2 September 2022...
HyunJin's POV-
---------------------------------
Today at 7 pm KST we'll go to PARIS, FRANCE. We packed our bags and we were ready for the Yves Saint Laurent x LIBRE event. Felix was nervous for this event. I knew it because he looked anxious and his hands shaked a lot without Felix even realising. "Yongbokie-ahh~ don't be nervous, I'm with you my Angel!" I said while keeping my hands in his shoulder. Felix smiled brightly and hugged me. I caressed his back while he was caressing my moles.
He said while giggling."Hyunjinee, I love you soo much!". I thought it was very cute. " I love you too, Angel!". I pulled him for a passionate kiss,the kiss was long and gentle.
-
-
-
-
-------------------------------
At 7 PM KST..
No one's Pov-
---------------------------------
HyunJin and Felix were going incheon Airport. After 2-3 hours of waiting they entered the Plane to FRANCE. After 11 hours and 40 minutes they've arrived at the FRANCE airport. Then they went to PARIS by a private car. Felix was sleeping in HyunJin's shoulder since he was sleepy and tired. HyunJin started to caress Felix's black hair. After 5 hours of staying in the car they've arrived at the Hotel of PARIS. It was night time. So they moved to their hotel room. HyunJin and Felix were in the same room. When going to sleep Felix didn't sleep at his bed instead he slept at HyunJin's bed cuddling him. HyunJin was okay with it since he was obsessed with sleeping while cuddling.
-
-
-

At morning-Felix's POV--------------------------------When I woke up from my slumber HyunJin wasn't in his bed I was shocked and started to look for him

At morning-
Felix's POV-
-------------------------------
When I woke up from my slumber HyunJin wasn't in his bed I was shocked and started to look for him. I got up in the bed and saw hyunJin drawing in his IPad. I went closer to him while rubbing my eye saying " Good morning, jinnie. " He looked at me while holding my waist and my freckled face saying " Good morning, Angel Baby did you sleep well?" He smiled and said "yup I did!". HyunJin stood up but leaned a bit while hugging me. then I realized that he was wearing a robe. I told him " What will lovestay's think if you were wearing a rode for again.".HyunJin chuckled then laughed loudly. I laughed with him also. Then after breakfast we decided to hang out a bit.
-
-
-
After Breakfast-
HyunJin's POV-
-------------------------------
Me and Felix were hanging out. I started to take pics and stopped by a man who was drawing. I looked at his portrait made me very inspired. Felix was in a shop and bought a Perfume then a watch he gifted me a watch I was happy that I hugged him. Felix also bought some Christmas presents for him family. Then we two have decided to take a ride on a cruise at seine river together. We thought it'll be romantic so that's why.
-
-
-
At lunch-
No one's POV-
------------------------------
HyunJin and Felix took lunch outside and after that they were at a library. Then they were walking in some areas then they went to a park the park was friendly and peaceful. They both loved it.
-
-
At the evening-
HyunJin's POV-
-------------------------------
We went on a cruise and roamed around the Seine river. We've took plenty of pictures to show it to STAY's. Then after the cruise we were still at the river but then we talked for like 4-5 hours with affectioning each other and stuff. Then we got tired. Then we went to the Hotel. Felix was chilling in his bed while scrolling at Twitter.

○Hf🥟🐣
@Kkami's mom

OMG!!!! SO YOU'RE TELLING ME HYUNLIX IS AT PARIS RN! WASN'T FELIX JUST AT AUSTRALIA DAYS AGO!? OMGGG!!!!!!
HYUNLIX SUPREMACY!! 🛐
𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦..
-
-
-
Felix was laughing at the reactions of STAY's because all comments were funny. He loves how STAY's reacted to the news.
He loves STAY's with all his heart and I also do that!
---
----
---

Next day-HyunJin's POV-------------------------------Today we decided to take pictures at some places and at the Eiffel Tower

Next day-
HyunJin's POV-
------------------------------
Today we decided to take pictures at some places and at the Eiffel Tower. We got out and started to take pics and stuff. I was styling Felix's hair but accidentally I toke a pic and it came very clear and beautiful. Then we went to a bakery and bought a baguette.Felix took a picture of me and the baguette in front of the Eiffel Tower. Then we took some pictures and sat in a chair for some minutes and decided to go to the hotel. Then we will stay in the hotel for 2 days and then we'll go to the Yves Saint Laurent x LIBRE event.
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued....
----------------------------------
Soo how are y'all doin? I updated once again yay!! I will spend the holidays with my parents today soo I'm gonna update the chap at maybe like 3-4 January or expect me to do slow updates due to school and shit soo whatever. I love you guys. Muah!
-----------------------------------
Words used: 1250