Chapter-4⚠️

Chapter-3 Preview

-Me and Felix were excited

-Felix was looking at the bathroom mirror he looked at himself.
He started to think that he gained a lot weight since the stay at Paris. He started to feel bad as if he was going to cry but before he did that a knock at the bathroom door was heard."Baby~ have you finished cleaning yourself already?" Asked HyunJin. Felix quickly fixed his voice and said "Yea~Just wait a lil min I'll be out..".HyunJin said " Okay lix take ur timee~". Then HyunJin left.
-Felix understood their words and talked with them. Felix knows how to speak in French because he had language classes in school.
-HyunJin kissed his forehead and said "Felix I love you...."
But when he was saying that word Felix was sobbing softly. HyunJin hugged him tightly and patted his head. Felix cried like this for 1 min and then he stopped HyunJin gave him some tissue papers to clean his teary face. The fact that Felix wasn't feeling good and that is the reason why Felix was crying...
-They took pics with Dua Lipa and a lot of Ambassadors and actresses of Paris. Then they got the spotlight and camera started to take pics of HJ and Felix.
-A old actress named Marie Beltrami came forward gave me a gift it was a rat ring.
-Wait angel I'm going to fuck like theres no tomorrow " said hyunJin
Felix eyes widened when he heard that..
----------------------------------------------------------------

That night..
HyunJin's POV-
---------------------------
I carried Felix up as he was looking at me with shy kitten eyes. He was blushing hard. "Hyunie what are you gonna do?" Felix asked. "Let's have the unfinished business now Lix" I replied. Felix's eyes Widened because of my words. Then I threw him at the bed and started undressing myself. Felix was looking at me while he was admiring my unrealistic body proportions." Sexy" Felix thought to himself. Then I started kissing him again in a rough sweaty way. Felix kept his legs at my back and his hands at my shoulders. While I was roughly holding his tiny hands. Felix started moaning as soon as I broke the kiss and started licking his neck and jawline leaving read and purple marks. Then I went to his thighs. The thighs were Felix's weakest points. "AH-ngh~" Felix gasped. Then after that he told me "Babe plz fuck me~ I'm too impatient plzz~".then I said "are you sure about that Lix aren't you gonna regret it kitten".Felix was impatient for sure. Then I wasted no time and slid my one finger in Felix's hole and thrusted it inside " YES PLEASE RIGHT THERE OH-OH YEA HYUNIE PLZ GO FASTER" I  then putted two fingers that's when Felix and I got high as fuck.
--
---

--Then I putted my dick inside of Felix started thrusting the inside of him

--
Then I putted my dick inside of Felix started thrusting the inside of him. "Ohh yes~babe right there-" I thrusted a lot faster like an animal tbh. The room was filled with moans, heavy breathing and screamings. Though not to worry because the room was sound proof no one could hear that we were having sex at our hotel room. Then when Felix and I felt a knot then we said we were cumming then I shooted the substance inside Felix's hole.
We had almost 3-4 rounds until we felt tired and slept.
At that point when we finished the job Felix said "Hyunie plz don't leave me please stay with me forever. I love you. I can't live without you" I smirked and said " I love you too Lix and I won't leave an angel like you." I started to carress his raven hair. Then after getting cleaned I helped him out and we went to sleep.
But when Felix was sleeping I came to my senses thinking that I didn't use protection at all. 'shit now what?' I thought to myself but then I removed my thoughts and said that if Lix gets pregnant with my kid I will love them no matter what!. Then I snuggled to Felix's hair and went to sleep.
-
-
-
-
--------------------------------------------------
AN: Salve mi familia. Okay okay here's ur smut chapter and I might update chapter-5 today just wait like 5-6 hours cuz I'm taking a lil break. Soo Yeaa I LUB Y'all.
See ya Homes!
Words used:728