Season-2, Chapter-5

(𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙪𝙫 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙞𝙩. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 5𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉-2 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧- 4-
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧- 30,2022
𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a bright morning at Japan. Felix woke up early before Hyunjin could. Felix got out of HyunJin's bed took his own hotel room card and sent to his room. Felix went to washroom to clean himself and saw from his mirror the love marks Hyunjin made at Felix's neck, collarbone and thighs. It looks like he was painted with love marks. "𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚?𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝...."- Felix said. Felix went outside and got a foundation to hide the hickeys. He finished cleaning himself and then he applied the foundation at the place he had hickeys at..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔* *𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔*
Somebody knocked at the door. Felix looked to the hole to see Bang Chan. He opened the door. Chan hugged him.
" 𝙃𝙤𝙬'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣?"- he said.
" *𝙶𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜*𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙪𝙙. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙨.... "- Felix said..
" 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢? 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙝?"-Bang Chan said.
"𝙪𝙢𝙢.𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙅𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙢𝙢 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙. 𝙄𝙛 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩?"-Felix said.
Chan lifted his eyebrows making a confused expression.
" 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙? 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙅𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚? 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩?"- Bang Chan said.
Felix didn't want go cross the limit that's why he stayed silent.
"𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚?"- Felix said.
"𝙃𝙢𝙢, 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 10 𝙖𝙢. 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬?. "- Chan said
" 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜?"-Felix said.
" 𝙮𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭?-Chan hyung said.
"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 11𝙖𝙢."-Felix said.
".......... "-Felix stayed silent
"........ "-Chan stayed silent until he realized
"𝙊𝙃 𝙎𝙃𝙄- 𝘽𝙔𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔 𝘽𝙍𝙐𝙃 𝙂𝙊𝙏𝙏𝘼 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊𝙊!" -Chan hyung ran and got out.
Felix just sat there being confused at Chan. He carressed his bump saying
" 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙮. 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙮 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮?"- Felix said.
He felt a kick while caressing the bump. Felix knew it was a answer for 'yes' Felix smilled.
Felix again took a power nap. While everyone woke up.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
HyunJin's POV-
-----------------------------
HyunJin woke up feeling cold and when he opened eyes. He saw the younger wasn't with him. He cleaned himself and went outside his hotel room. While walking pass Felix's door. He saw his door was slightly open. His eyes widened while seeing this he ran to the room to see Felix sleeping at his own bed. HyunJin came forward and cupped the youngers cheeks. Felix woke up because of the coldness of HyunJin's hand. He was startled when he saw hyunJin. "𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙚! 𝙄-𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜.... 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥?"- 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙.
"𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙪!
𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙩?"- 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙅𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙.
" 𝙤𝙝! 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙩!" 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙.
"𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚?" 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙅𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙.
Felix nodded. HyunJin chuckled and smirked.
" 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡..𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩"
Felix giggled when he heard that.he allowed him to help him with changing his clothes.
While hyunJin helped him with wearing the cloth. He realized something. Felix's stomach had a little cute bump. That's when he realized Felix is hiding he's pregnant. HyunJin was lost in many thoughts until Felix shook him. HyunJin came back to his senses.
"𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣....... 𝙄𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜? 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤!" 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙
"𝙖𝙝 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝𝙝, 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮!" 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙅𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙.
Then they went outside. They didn't take any members with them.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
𝘼𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚-
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑-
-----------------------------------
They both got their train tickets and went to Roppongi. There were a lot of stuffs there. They went to a dog cafe there. HyunJin was patting the dogs. Since he is missing kkami he loves patting and hanging with other dogs. Felix was petting a fluffy white dog. It was a Female dog. So she loved getting patted. Until someone came in she ran from away from Felix's hand. Felix was confused. Because one day when they were filming the puppy interview, the dogs didn't want to get pet by him. It made him very sad. Again, when that dog got away from him. He suddenly felt emotional. That he started to shake and sob. HyunJin noticed and asked.
" 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡, 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜? 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?"-HyunJin said.
" 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙-𝙙𝙤𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚. 𝙄-𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚-𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣. 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬-𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜??"- 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙
" 𝘼𝙬𝙬, 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩. 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩? 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.... 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚........ 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙩. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩."- 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙅𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙭.
Felix stopped crying after hearing those words. They ate breakfast and went outside to walk around Roppongi. Roppongi was really a place Felix likes soo many arcades, manga stall and even restaurants. Felix went to an Arcade and played games there. He competed with HyunJin every moment and he won everytime.
Until it was afternoon. They had to go back. They got their train tickets. And off they go to get ready.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡-
---------------------------------------------
Felix fell asleep when he arrived at his hotel room. He woke up at 5.30 pm. And got ready for the MAMA second day. Since it was 3R's turn to perform. So he wore just a sleeveless shirt along with a coat. And for pants he wore a shiny black leather pants. He was still sleepy for all the travels and stuff. The staffs did his make up. And they decided to give Felix a natural look not hiding his freckles. And this he was ready. HyunJin had his hair split up at his hair. He wore a black jacket. Along with blue jeans. The members were looking very good.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩-
-------------------------------
All the members went to CHAN'S Hotel room to do a live for STAYs.
Felix was sleepy to do a live but he still forced himself because of his unconditional love for STAYs. They talking and chit-chatting.
They were laughing because of their mixed feelings and stuff. Until it was time to end the live. They ended the live and Felix went to his own room. He changed and washed himself and then he got to bed early. They'll leave Japan tomorrow.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧-
𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑-
----------------------------
It was 1 am. At the hotel corridors. Steps of a tall man could be heard. He entered his members room. When looking for him. He could be seen in a blue silk pajamas and a small figure revealed.
Hyunjin knew it was Felix because of his deep yet soft snores. He realized that Felix was fast asleep. Due to not getting any sleep he is sleeping like he was some newborn baby. Not knowing that he is actually caring his tiny self in his tummy. And that tiny human is causing him to sleep more. Hyunjin moved beside him and was hugging him. Felix was lying on his chest. They were sleeping like they were two happy pets hugging each other while sleeping. Felix was tearing because of a dream. Hyunjin realized that Felix's cheeks are wet. That caused him to get startled.
"F-Felix? FELIX!!"- Hyunjin said while tapping his cheeks.
" 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔!!!! 𝙋-𝙋𝙡𝙯 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙋! 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙓, 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔!!!!!"-
At that brief moment Felix opened his eyes. And saw the older face. His eyes looking like his tears where threatening to fall. His lips were glowing because of the beautiful night lighting of Japan.
His visuals were glowing at him. Hyunjin saw the younger open his eyes. His eyes were sparkling due to seeing the younger open his eyes. He kissed the younger on his forehead. Felix was hugging him. Hugging him because he saved him from something he shouldn't have seen. Felix was happy to see the presence of the older. Hyunjin asked him.
"𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮? 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚?"
Felix nodded.
"𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨...... 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙." Felix lied while pouting
Seeing the younger pout made Hyunjin chuckle. He was really sure that Felix is actually a toddler. But he didn't knew that Felix had a dream that would cost his upcoming kid. Felix was crying because of that. Hyun Jin kissed Felix in his lips in a passionate way. They were feeling each other's breath. They broke the kiss after 1 minute. They then went back to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It was time to return at Korea for AAA. They all were excited for that one. Words could not be explained. Everyone went to hang out after coming back at Korea. Felix was at his dorm. Playing games because he was feeling bored. While playing Felix felt sleepy and he suddenly fell asleep at his gaming chair. The game wasn't paused and Felix's character died.