Chapter-3

Chapter-2 preview
------------------------------

-I knew it because he looked anxious and his hands shaked a lot without Felix even realising

-I knew it because he looked anxious and his hands shaked a lot without Felix even realising. "Yongbokie-ahh~ don't be nervous, I'm with you my Angel!"
-"Hyunjinee, I love you soo much!". I thought it was very cute. " I love you too, Angel!". I pulled him for a passionate kiss,the kiss was long and gentle.
-When going to sleep Felix didn't sleep at his bed instead he slept at HyunJin's bed cuddling him. HyunJin was okay with it since he was obsessed with sleeping while cuddling.
-I went closer to him while rubbing my eye saying " Good morning, jinnie. " He looked at me while holding my waist and my freckled face saying " Good morning, Angel Baby did you sleep well?" He smiled and said "yup I did!". HyunJin stood up but leaned a bit while hugging me. then I realized that he was wearing a robe. I told him " What will lovestay's think if you were wearing a rode for again.".HyunJin chuckled then laughed loudly. I laughed with him also. Then after breakfast we decided to hang out a bit.
-○Hf🥟🐣
@Kkami's mom

OMG!!!! SO YOU'RE TELLING ME HYUNLIX IS AT PARIS RN! WASN'T FELIX JUST AT AUSTRALIA DAYS AGO!? OMGGG!!!!!!
HYUNLIX SUPREMACY!! 🛐
𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦..

-Then we will stay in the hotel for 2 days and then we'll go to the Yves Saint Laurent x LIBRE event.

-------------------------------------------------------

September 5th, 2022HyunJin's POV---------------------------------Today is the day where we go to the event of YSL x LIBRE Event

September 5th, 2022
HyunJin's POV-
--------------------------------
Today is the day where we go to the event of YSL x LIBRE Event.
First we had a plan to go to the YSL Show room since there will some staffs and camera man taking videos and pictures of us.
We also planned to go to the art gallery of YSL. Me and Felix were excited...

Minutes later.
No one's POV-
-------------------------
Felix was looking at the bathroom mirror he looked at himself.
He started to think that he gained a lot weight since the stay at Paris. He started to feel bad as if he was going to cry but before he did that a knock at the bathroom door was heard."Baby~ have you finished cleaning yourself already?" Asked HyunJin. Felix quickly fixed his voice and said "Yea~Just wait a lil min I'll be out..".HyunJin said " Okay lix take ur timee~". Then HyunJin left.
Felix sighed and still looked at himself but he came back to his senses and wore a bathroom robe. He then opened the door.
HyunJin kept looking at him. He could see Felix wasn't happy as usual. He kinda felt like a dark aura was with him ever since he had a eating disorder. He remembered that Felix wouldn't eat anything and would starve himself. One day Felix became unconscious at bed and Bang Chan was the one to realize it.
He doesn't want anything bad happen to Felix. He has anxiety but he also has depression ever since he got eliminated by JYP but thank god that he let Felix and minho in again. He was concerned about Felix.
-------------------
Hours later.
HyunJin's POV-
-------------------------
We finally left the hotel and entered the black car. We then arrived at YSL x LIBRE art gallery there were a lot of outfit designs and a woman was explaining how the inspiration and stuffs came from. Then the translator was making us understand it. We understood it. Then we entered the show room of YSL. And another woman gave us a perfume samples and we sniffed it Felix started to funny stuff that made me laugh. He truly is funny.
I thought to myself. Then we left the show room and some French STAYs came forward to take signs from us. Some STAYs started communicating with Felix in French. Felix understood their words and talked with them. Felix knows how to speak in French because he had language classes in school. Then after entering the car we soon were at the hotel room for some shooting and stuff. We then changed our clothes and wore some makeup for the main event.
--------------------
During changing their outfits..
No one's POV-
-----------------------
Mention of kissing and lil sweaty ⚠️
----------------------
Felix was changing his clothes in front of HyunJin. HyunJin kept looking at Felix's slim figure. He looked at it as if he was going to fall in love. HyunJin went forward to Felix and hugged him at his back. Felix then turned at him. When HJ got the chance he kissed Felix softly at his lips it was kinda sweaty but also memorable. Felix rested his hands at HyunJin's shoulder. HyunJin putted his hands at Felix's waist. They were going to have sex but then they thought that it is not the time then they finally broke the kiss. HyunJin kissed his forehead and said "Felix I love you...."
But when he was saying that word Felix was sobbing softly. HyunJin hugged him tightly and patted his head. Felix cried like this for 1 min and then he stopped HyunJin gave him some tissue papers to clean his teary face. The fact that Felix wasn't feeling good and that is the reason why Felix was crying...
---
---
---
A lot of Mins later..
No ones POV-
-------------------------------
HyunJin and Felix entered the car and went to the place where the main event was held he was looking great. He really looked beautiful in the outfit he was wearing. Then after reaching there we got out of the car then we entered the event. HyunJin and Felix walked at the stairs to the ballroom. Then they saw a lot of famous people actors, actresses. Singers and more. They took pics with Dua Lipa and a lot of Ambassadors and actresses of Paris. Then they got the spotlight and camera started to take pics of HJ and Felix.
----------------------------
A hour later-
HyunJin's POV-
----------------------------
A old actress named Marie Beltrami came forward gave me a gift it was a rat ring. Wow they even make this hyunJin thought. Felix was feeling that something was fishy. It's eyes look like it had a cam inside. Then Felix removed his thoughts. Then after the event. We went to the hotel and on the road Felix told me suspicions I kept the ring in my car case. So yea we didn't have that much thoughts.

Light smut warning

Light smut warning..
No ones POV-
----------------------------------
After entering the Hotel. HyunJin Pinned Felix into the wall to finish their unfinished work. Having sex. Then HyunJin started to undress Felix and He Kissed Felix soo roughly. Felix moaned a bit.
"J-Jinnie~ Ah~ please stoopp~" said Felix. "not now kitten" hyunJin said to him. He started to lick all over his lower body and also his nips. "Hngh~Ah" Felix still kept on moaning
"Wait angel I'm going to fuck like theres no tomorrow " said hyunJin
Felix eyes widened when he heard that..
-
-
-
----------------------------------------------------------
AN: Hey homes I've been ded for months I guess. Well I was learning Italian from duo and then getting a little free therapy app called VOICE-MENTAL HEALTH GUIDE. Sooo yeaa double update today y'all. Wait fo' mehh. Okay thank you bye.
Words:1187.